10 Best Apartments To Stay In Calera La Gomera – Top Hotel Reviews
Calera La Gomera is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Calera La Gomera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calera La Gomera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calera La Gomera. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Calera La Gomera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Calera La Gomera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Calera La Gomera:
Apartamentos Eva y Lola
One of our best sellers in Calera! Located in Calera, Apartamentos Eva y Lola features free WiFi and units equipped with a kitchen and terraceThere’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A bicycle rental service is available at the apartment.Valle Gran Rey is 0.7 miles from Apartamentos Eva y Lola, while Vallehermoso is 16 miles away.
- It’s a cozy apartment which makes you feel at home right away. The owners, who also run a language school next door, were very friendly and helpful. There’s the possibility to do your laundry.
- The apartment is close to the beach, it easy to park close and Nathalia was really nice !
Nice stay at the appartement: well located in the charming Calera neighborhood of Valle Gran Rey (only thing to know: you cannot reach directly by car the appartment: you need to park it next to the Ayumiento and climb up a few stairs. (a lot of parking space at night time – at least in November).
there is a nice restaurant like 2 min walking away, nice neighborhood, more authentic i would say.
The flat itself is convenient, a bit old but clean.
- Location was ideal..10 minutes from seafront..plenty of bars and restaurants..apartment was good value for money
- Nothing, it was grim. We spent the least amount of time there as possible. A stressful experience. We regularly stay in hostels and cheap accommodation with no problems but this was just awful.
Located in Calera, Casa Cira provides accommodations with seating area. Complimentary WiFi is featured.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with a toaster and a fridge.Valle Gran Rey is 0.7 miles from the apartment.
- Gute und ruhige aber dennoch zentrale Lage. Die Dachterasse ist super, gerade weil ein Teil überdacht ist. Die Ausstattung ist okay, man hat alles, was man braucht – auch wenn es teilweise etwas älter ist.
- Es war alles top. Das Highlight ist die große Terrasse mit windgeschützter Sitzecke, Meerblick und Waschmaschine. Toll, dass kein Nachbar Einblick auf diese Terrasse hat.
- Die Lage von Casa Cira (wir bewohnten die obere FeWo des Hauses) ist traumhaft. Eine große Terasse erlaubt dort einen Blick aufs Meer und zum Hafen von Valle Gran Rey. Blickt man nach Osten, schaut man ins palmenbewachsene tiefe Tal mit weiteren Orten. Die Terrasse ist teils überdacht, so dass Wind und der hier im Winter manchmal auftretende Nieselregen das Draußen-Erlebnis bei Frühstück und Abendessen nicht stören. Zum Strand und in die unteren Ortsteile gelangt man zu Fuß (20-30 min Gehzeit). Frühstücksbrötchen und alles, was gerade fehlt, bietet die Tienda, ein kleiner Einkaufsladen, der nur ein paar Schritte unterhalb der Casa Cira liegt. Es gibt drei Restaurants im umkreis von wenigen hundert Metern. Die Casa Cira ist die perfekte Unterkunft für einen Wanderurlaub auf La Gomera. Dass nur ein Fußweg über wenige Treppenstufen zum Eingang führt (die Straße endet ca 50m entfernt) ist kein Nachteil sondern macht die ruhige Lage in einem gewachsenen Ort perfekt.
- einfache und schön gelegene Unterkunft mit Terrasse mit Ausblick.
- Lage und Terrasse sehr gut, Waschmaschine vorhanden..
Dominguéz Apartments in western La Gomera offer wonderful Atlantic views and private balconies. The La Calera complex has a sun terrace and restaurant, and is 0.6 mi from the beach.All of the simple, spacious apartments have kitchens and bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided. All have views of the surrounding countryside and banana plantations.Apartamentos Domínguez are located in the small, quiet village of La Calera, just 650 feet from the main road. The village offers a range of restaurants and some shops.
- Wonderful view, nice appartement, good conditions to feel good!
- nice balcony with good view, excellent value for the money
- Het uitzicht van op het balkon, de rust en de nabijheid van de Oceaan die dikwijls aangenaam te horen was. De eveneens aangename muziek (soms live) die van beneden uit het restaurant tot bij ons kwam. De ruime kamers keuken en badkamer.
- El apartamento era amplio y cómodo y las vistas inmejorables
- Piękny widok. Typowe hiszpańskie mieszkanie starannie przygotowowane na przyjęcie gości. Miła gospodyni.
This former artist’s house is located in La Calera, 15 minutes’ walk from the beach in La Gomera. Its offers accommodations with a private terrace and great views of the sea and mountains.La Galería offers studios and apartments, all with free WiFi and great views. Each one has a kitchenette with a hob and a kettle. Bed linen and towels are included.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in La Gomera. Garajonay National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 20 minutes’ drive away. La Gomera Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- Great studio apartment with lovely terrace and balcony overlooking the sea. Everything we needed was there and any additional information or support was provided by Adi and Suzanne.
- La Calera is a picturesque little village carved into the side of the mountain. Beautifully tended houses and plants adorn the narrow streets. Approx 100 steps up to La Galeria apartments, it´s worth the little hike. There are also another 200 steps in and out of the village to the main road. We must say that walking up and down is visually stimulating. Artists and craftsmen and women live in this village and the streets are alive with hidden treasures and delightful surprises. We would definitely recommend this tiny village. It is a 10 min gently stroll to the beach. We recommend the Charol de Conde beach, which is like a heated pool, a small special little cove. Also Las Vueltas, by the harbour is a much better beach than La Calera end. Perfect for lovers, we recommend this little gem.
Warm and friendly reception on arrival (plus a nice bottle of Rioja for the first evening).
Great views from the balcony high up above the town.
Die Unterkunft liegt im sehr schönen Treppenviertel von La Calera. Sie war sauber und
insgesamt in einem guten Zustand. Schöner Balkon mit schönen Sitzmöbeln und Liegen mit Auflagen.
Am Haus lebt eine sehr niedliche schwarze Katze :-).
Sehr unkompliziert verlief die Übernahme obwohl es schon 22.00 Uhr am Abend war.
- Bis auf den anfangs sehr beschwerlichen Aufstieg zum Appartment mit 104 Stufen hat uns die Unterkunft sehr gefallen. Traumhafte Lage und super Ausgangspunkt für Wanderungen. Restaurants um die Ecke, auch einen Tante Emma Laden gibt es. Danke an den Hausmeister Adi für das Koffertragen!
One of our best sellers in Valle Gran Rey! Just a-10 minute walk from Calera beach, Apartamentos Concha is located in Valle Gran Rey historic town. The apartment is 16 mi from Garajonay National Park.Offering sea views, this 1-bedroom apartment features 1 double bed and a private bathroom. The kitchenette comes with fridge, kettle and a coffee machine.Supermarkets, bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance of the apartment.Located in the south-west of La Gomera Island, Apartamentos Concha is 30 mi from both San Sebastián de la Gomera and the harbor.
- Great place to stay. Perfectly located at the end of a small alley in La Calera with a nice view down to the waterside. Room was clean and comfy. Nice sun terrace that can be used. People we’re very friendly. Breakfast on the small garden terrace was excellent. Regarding the price it was outstanding. Quite sad I only stayed one night. Will surely come back.
- Our apartment was simple but nice. Great location with sea view and access to a roof terrace. You can have breakfast at the hotel next door, which is run by the same owners. Great fruit salad! We stayed four nights.
- The breakfast was very delicious, with home-made fruit salad, and jams.
- The breakfast was delicious served in a small dining room. Home made jams and lovely bread, cereals, eggs. The host was absolutely delightful. Kitchenette well equipped. Comfortable bed.
- friendly hosts, nice roof terrace with fantastic views to the ocean, good breakfast with locally grown products
Apartamentos Charco del Conde
One of our top picks in Valle Gran Rey.Located in Valle Gran Rey, Apartamentos Charco del Conde features an outdoor pool, garden and a furnished terrace. Free WiFi is available in common areas.Each apartment at Apartamentos Charco del Conde, features a seating area with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a dining area and the kitchen is equipped with a coffee machine, fridge and kitchenware.The bedrooms include a wardrobe and the bathroom comes with a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Activities in the surrounding area include hiking and mini golf.
- Clean, near the sea, comfortable beds, big room and lovely big balcony. Room had basic kitchen equipment and even an oven. Nice peacefull area. Staff is friendly and nice.
- Pool was clean, not busy, and peaceful without children. Food at restaurant/bar next door was good. Room was clean and comfortable, with balcony. Small supermarket nearby.
1. It is a duplex with 2 bathrooms and 2 kitchens.
2. Near the beach , the hotel has very good view.
Terrific location and potential to be more popular.
Would pay a lot more for better kitchen equipment and a heated pool.
- Clean appartment with pool, located right next to the beach. Restaurants nearby.
Residencial El Llano
One of our top picks in Valle Gran Rey.Located in Valle Gran Rey, Residencial El Llano offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It is a 10-minute walk to the seaside and its beaches.Set at the base of impressive cliffs, all apartments come with a terrace or balcony equipped with a table and chairs. The interior comes in neutral colors and is simply but tastefully furnished.Parking is free and the city center is 800 feet away. La Gomera airport is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Connecting rooms, very helpful staff especially for our disabled friend
- The apartment, location, hosts..everything was excellent.
- Lovely accommodation . Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Staff was cortious, the apartment spacious, lots of light, clean very close to the ocean.Tge swimming pool was nestled in between the labdscale overlooking the majestic mountains.
- Beautifully maintained garden and very helpful and friendly staff.
Located in the Valle Gran Rey Valley, 650 feet from La Puntilla Beach, Casa Domingo offers fully equipped apartments with sea view and a shared solarium with free access.Set over 3 floors, each apartment at Casa Domingo features free Wi-Fi, TV and an equipped kitchenette including a coffee machine and toaster. Some apartments have a private balcony with sea or mountains view.Ideally located, Casa Domingo is close to shops, restaurants and traditional bars. Tour desk at reception will provide more details where traditional palm honey can be found.La Gomera is a good biking destination and you can also find good hiking roads in the nearby countryside. Garajonay National Park is 16 mi away and you can reach the sandy Vueltas and El Charco Beaches within 10 minutes’ walk.
- The view from the balcony. The sunsets. The location, close to the beach front, to shops and restaurants.
- Perfect location, very nice host, amazing apartament.
- Location close to sea side. View from the balcony.
being able to look over bananna plantations and see the sea first thing in the morning.
Short walk to the beach (30 seconds) Sun all day.
- Good location and very quiet. The view from the balcony was perfect for watching the sunset.
Apartamentos Las Mozas
This complex with swimming pool lies in the Valle Gran Rey area of La Gomera Island, 350 feet from La Calera Beach. All apartments feature satellite TV and a coffee maker.The apartments at Las Mozas come with a kitchenette with a fridge, a safe and a spacious living/dining area. They have 1 or 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.Bicycles and cars can be rented at the 24-hour reception, with tour desk. Guests can enjoy meals at Hotel Playa Calera, located next to Las Mozas. There are also many supermarkets, shops and restaurants within walking distance.Playa del Inglés is just 1,650 feet from the Apartamentos Las Mozas. The seafront promenade is only yards away.
- Not too loud although centrally located and full of guests. Clean. Restaurants and supermarket close by.
- It was a great location, close to all amenities yet quiet
- The location was totally brilliant, the apartment was spacious, the staff very friendly and it was very clean.. There was a supermarket and fantastic bakery very close by as well as loads of restaurants.
Perfect. The pool was almost private, very clean, stores and bars nearby. Can’t ask anything more.
- Lovely spacious apartment. Very clean and well equipped. Regular room service, change of towels etc. It was very central to restaurants.
One of our top picks in Valle Gran Rey.The Laurisilva complex is situated in “Valle Gran Rey”, in the south of the La Gomera Island. The complex surrounded by a valley of palms and a vast variety of local vegetation. This leads to a most impressive fine sandy beach.
- The swimming pool was was just beautiful. Our balcony looked out on it and got the afternoon sun. The place was quiet and relaxed, the staff were friendly and helpful. Laurisilva is very central in Valle Gran Rey.
- It has a very clean and large pool. Very central and a supermarket nearby.
- Nice and friendly stuff speaking also english. The location is perfect, the flat is nice and comfortable, and the pool is also really cool. I can reccomend it to anybody!
- Excellent location, close to the beach, harbour, all restaurants and shops, Valle Gran Rey is a fantastic place to visit.
- everything was perfect..laurisilvi is self catering with a corner across road…
Top Apartments In Calera La Gomera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Calera La Gomera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Calera La Gomera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Calera La Gomera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!