10 Best Apartments To Stay In Cala en Porter Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala en Porter Menorca is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Cala en Porter Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Cala en Porter Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Cala en Porter Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Cala En Porter Menorca:
One of our top picks in Cala en Porter.Located in Cala’n Porter, Nelva Resort features a garden and outdoor pool. Cova d’en Xoroi is 1,000 feet from the property. Free WiFi is provided.Featuring a terrace or a balcony, all units are air conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. A toaster is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Towels are changed every 3 days and there is a cleaning service and sheet change included once a week.Nelva Resort also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Menorca Airport is 4.3 mi away.
- Staffs are super nice, we can just park our car in front of the apartment 🙂
- Enjoyable stay at Nelva resort, large newly decorated apartement
- Great location. The restaurant food was good and the staff was great.
- The staff was great and always ready to help. The resort was just like the pictures shown on booking.com – rooms were spacious and clean. The town is beautiful with many delicious restaurants.
- Clean appartement with kitchen, fridge, deepfreeze and Sat TV. Wifi worked great and the staff was friendly.
Siesta Mar Apartamentos
One of our top picks in Cala en Porter.These Mediterranean-style apartments located in the south of Menorca, are a 5-minute walk from Cala’n Porter Beach. The units feature a balcony and have access to a large lagoon pool at Siesta Mar.Each apartment includes a lounge-dining area with a sofa and a 26-inch flat-screen TV. All contain a kitchenette with a fridge, stovetop, and microwave. There is free WiFi throughout.The complex has pool tables, water slides and there is a children’s playground. Siesta Mar Cala n Porter organizes night entertainment programs for adults and children.The apartments are distributed in two different complexes Siesta Mar 1 and Siesta Mar 2 located 3 minutes’ away.Siesta Mar Apartamentos is 1,650 feet from the famous Cova d’en Xoroi, a unique venue set in the cliffs where guests can enjoy spectacular sea views. The village of Mahon is 9.3 mi away and Menorca Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Apartments was slightly dated but immaculately clean, staff were extremely friendly with very good English, pools were clean, cool (Well, it was the end of October!) and enjoyable. Parking was easy, either in the designated car park or in the road outside the apartment. Plenty of local amenities, the beach was very clean in a perfect give with cafe, bar, lifeguards and toilets adjacent. Food was ample and good fare – buffet breakfast and 3 course dinner plus drink from a menu that changed every 2 days if you were half board. We had a lovely stay, will return sometime in the future I’m sure.
- Good value good location lovely setting with palm trees and pool.
- Very good value as dinner was included. As it was at the end of the season dinner was provided at a restaurant a short walk down the road. The food was good and I loved the old photos on the walls of the restaurant.
- It was very good value for money, the location was perfect & breakfast was excellent (choice and quality)The staff were very helpful and friendly & the apartment/facilities were was very clean. Pool/area lovely. Comfyist bed Ive had on a holiday !
- Being able to swap dinner for lunch on the half board option was excellent, pool area was nice, staff friendly.
casa semi adosada
A seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden are provided on-site at casa semi adosada, which is located in Cala en Porter, just less than 0.6 miles away from Cova d’en Xoroi. Featuring a terrace, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling and hiking.This apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. The apartment also has a seating area and a bathroom with a bath.Staff at the reception can provide advice on what to do in the area.The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 7 miles from the apartment.
- Estaba muy limpio. La casa es muy cómoda y agradable. La piscina muy bien también, y el jardín y la terracita son de 10!
Muy buena ubicación, la casa limpia y completa.
Marta muy atenta con nosotras, nos dio informacion acerca de calas a las que ir, restaurantes donde comer, rutas de senderismo que hacer, etc. Nos contestó a todas nuestras dudas! Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Repetiremos sin duda si volvemos a la isla.
- El apartamento es muy acogedor y dispone de todo lo necesario para pasar las vacaciones. La piscina y el patio privado geniales. No llegamos a conocer a Marta, pero estuvo pendiente de nosotros desde el mismo momento de la reserva. Todo facilidades. Recomendable 100%
- Уютные, удобные апартаменты. Очень приятная хозяйка, дала очень полезные рекомендации о местах, которые надо посетить. В следующий раз поселимся здесь ещё раз.
Volvería sin dudarlo. Justo lo que buscaba. Un apartamento ideal para pasar unas vacaciones en Menorca.
Bien equipado, todo muy correcto.
Marta nos atendió de maravilla, Muy comunicativa y muy amable.
Playa de Canutells
Located in Mahón, Playa de Canutells offers accommodations with a terrace, kitchen and free WiFi.All units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, washing machine and coffee machine. A balcony with sea views is offered in each unit.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Mahon Port is 8 miles from the apartment, while Es Grau is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 6 miles from Playa de Canutells.
- Excellent new apartments, view is gorgeous to the sea, well equipped, big balcony and terrace, parking plenty and very quiet
- Clean and comfortable, nice views, nice to hear the sea
- The apartment was big and clean. Sufficient space for two people. The view from the terrace is awesome, as you can see the sea directly in front of the building. Good internet connection as well.
Fantastic communication with hotel owner/manger before arriving on key collection details and they were brilliant at getting in touch when we accidently left a lap top case by the apartment
Really well furnished and equipped especially the kitchen
We would definitely stay again
- The location was idyllic, the facilities were fab too. We would go again.
Apartamentos HLG Binivell Park
One of our top picks in Binibeca.Apartamentos ATH Binivell Park apartments are located 2,650 feet from the beach and 2.5 mi from San Luis and offer well-equipped studio and apartment accommodations.The accommodations is equipped with a bathroom and kitchenette and some have a terrace and/or sea view.The complex offers guests a large outdoor pool with garden areas, 3 bars, a restaurant, grocery shop and shopping area.
- Great location, nice local atmosphere, clean and simple room, perfect for short stay!
One of the receptionists was lovely and very helpful, she checked us in and got a fan for us so that we could sleep at night. Pretty sure she was a supervisor or front desk manager. Always pleased to see you.
The apartment was spacious and had a lovely balcony overlooking the quirky ‘fishing village’. There was entertainment in the harbour on two nights during our two week stay.
We were close to the airport, within 20 mins walk of a sandy beach and 5 mins walk of being able to swim from the rocks . . this was actually very good, sand free and fun with the snorkelling.
Lots of restaurants in the vicinity.
The apartment was cozy and clean with a beautiful view.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The staff is friendly and kind all the time you ask for something. The apartments are beautiful and have everything you may need for the stay if you want to cook , even a cloth drier, a mop, kitchen cutlers and pans, microwave, fridge, etc.
One of the things we valued the most was that they have a special room to come and shower after you check out so if you go to the beach and spend the day you can come back and shower. That saved the day for us cause we came and showered and went directly to the airport!
- Ambience, good bed, cleanliness, smartly designed room. Daily music from below the street. Much appreciated that we received a microwawe oven in the last days. Kind staff and other people around.
Aparthotel HG Jardin de Menorca
Jardín de Menorca Aparthotel has 3 outdoor swimming pools. It offers a free shuttle bus to Son Bou Beach, the longest beach in Menorca.This aparthotel has sun terrace and gardens. It is set in a nature reserve, with impressive views. The coast is less than 1.2 mi away.Apartments at HG Jardín de Menorca are spacious and bright. They all have a balcony and air conditioning. Apartments have kitchenette and a living area with satellite TV.The aparthotel’s restaurant serves a varied buffet for breakfast and dinner. Themed buffets are held regularly. There is also a bar.Massage and beauty treatments are available.Maó and Ciutadella, the island’s two main cites, are no more than a 40-minute drive away. The Club San Jaime water park is 0.6 mi away.
- The staff were excellent always helpful and friendly
- Very spacious and modern appartment, very clean, very comfortable bed, big bathroom. Quiet, perfect to have relaxing vacation. We loved all the variety of trees and flowers decorating the hotel. The swimming pool. The breakfast. The staff is really nice, especially the waiters Alejandro and the other girl I forgot the name !
- A lovely place to stay, can get fairly noisy when the children are on holiday but not unbearable in my experience ( 3 visits ) The staff are great, very friendly and helpful, the pools are good and well maintained, outdoor bar very nice. The gardens are excellent.
- Nice and peaceful structure with a pleasant swimming pool good for families with children, especially when coming back from beaches. Cleanlyness is good in rooms. The position is perfect, in the middle of the island and close to one of the top beaches. Good breakfast. The late check out gives you the chance to take a shower just before your fly so you can enjoy the beach till the very end.
- Apartment was nicely furnished, well equipped and spacious for the two of us. Gardens and pools well maintained. All staff friendly and helpful. Free bus to beach very useful. Hotel right next door to well equipped supermarket.
Apartamentos Son Bou Gardens
One of our top picks in Son Bou.These idyllic apartments are surrounded by lush Mediterranean grounds and outdoor swimming pools – the perfect venue for a relaxing break on the beautiful island of Menorca.The Son Bou apartments have been built in the charming, traditional style of the Balearic Islands. Set facing the south, each one opens onto a sunny private terrace ideal for sunbathing. Inside, each apartment is decorated in a homey, local way, and features a kitchen unit.Take the half-mile walk to Son Bou beach to enjoy the golden sands and clear Mediterranean waters. The town, with its stores, bars and restaurants, is also just a short stroll from the apartments. Dine at one of the many great seafood restaurants, or at the 2 restaurants found within the apartment complex.
- We vacated after the first night. It was truly atrocious
- We asked for an apartment close to the pool and we received it exactly facing the entrance of the pool so it was great to watch our children playing in the pool while I was cooking in the kitchen. Possibility of taking shower after check-out before our departure to the airport was very comfortable, too.
- Location was great and they sorted the ground floor we requested thanks for that .
- Enough space, lots of windows, close to all amenities
- The location is good. Beach close to the apartments. Quiet place, good to stay with children.
Son Bou Playa Gold
One of our top picks in Son Bou.Set in Son Bou and only 2,950 feet from the beach, Son Bou Playa Gold offers air-conditioned apartments, an outdoor swimming pool and a garden area. Bike rental service is available.Son Bou Playa Gold apartments feature a living area with sofa and a flat-screen TV. They have a private bathroom and a kitchen including an electric hob, oven, microwave and coffee maker. They also have a balcony.Plenty of bars, restaurants and small shops can be found in the surrounding area. Guests can taste the famous Mahón cheese, characteristic of the island, or Pomada, a refreshing drink made with gin and bitter lemon.Son Bou is 12 mi from Menorca Airport and the Ferry Terminal of Mahon. Ciutadella is 45 minutes’ drive away. The nearest town to Son Bou is Alaior where regular markets and festivals are held throughout the summer.
- Had a brilliant stay some things were closing down but still had a brilliant time
- This was the 3rd time we have stayed at Son Bou Gold Playa. They have excellent facilities in that there is everything you need to self cater and there is the added bonus of a washing machine and free Air Con and also free WIFI. The WIFI has improved massively since our last stay to the point where you can stream a Sky go app. We have already booked for next year but to a villa operated by the same company, Menorca Vacations, and hopefully the WIFI is as good there having been told by them that it was. Regular bus service nearby and the supermarket at San Jamie is pretty good. 6 Km bus ride or drive to nearby Alaior is worth it for better prices and better produce in terms of meat, fish and fresh fruit and veg.
- Amazing location, helpful staff and nice apartment, very happy with my stay 🙂
- They upgraded our room by themselves. We arrived very late and welcom package with food and orange juice waited for us. We were starving and stores were closed. Cleanining kite was also waiting for us. Perfect! Just what someone needs in app when arriving by plane.
- The apartment itself was very basic, but had everything you could need. It felt like a home from home. It was in a great location and was very picturesque and quiet.
Apartamentos Royal Life
Set 5 minutes’ walk from Figuera Cove and Mahon Port, air-conditioned Apartamentos Royal offers a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. Located in Mahón, tha apart-hotel has a bar-restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.With colorful décor each apartment features bright and spacious rooms. There is a living-dining room with a sofa bed and TV, as well as a kitchenette including a microwave and coffee machine. The bathroom comes with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Apartamentos Royal has a lovely garden with a furnished terrace, as well as a balcony with views. It is conveniently located within a 5-minute walk of the center offering a wide range of services, bars and restaurants.The promenade is 350 feet away, while Es Grau Beach and Albufera des Grau Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive. Menorca Airport is 3.1 mi from the property.
- Bruno! He wasn’t just a receptionist, he was like a concierge, contacting companies to arrange car hire, horse riding and paragliding for us, as well as making some fabulous recommendations. The apartment was huge, and had all the kitchen facilties needed. There was a large balcony also great to have breakfast on 🙂
- Nice place especially for a 1BR with kitchenette. The staff was very helpful to us and we are much appreciative.
- Clean. Ceiling fan in bedroom was nice. Lots of space to spread out and relax. Staff was very helpful. Great value.
- Good value for the money. Location was excellent. Staff were first class, helpful, courteous etc
- Well equipped apartments. Staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Position of apartments excellent. Easy walk into the centre of Mahon or down to the port.
PortBlue Vista Faro
One of our best sellers in S’Algar! Enjoying exceptional sea views, the PortBlue Vista Faro apartments in S’Algar, Menorca, have a swimming pool and sunbathing terrace. All of the apartments offer a large furnished terrace and satellite TV.The PortBlue Vista Faro apartments all have a lounge with a large sofa, kitchen-diner with a fridge and hob, and a bedroom. Up to 2 extra beds can be added free of charge.The PortBlue Vista Faro are surrounded by attractive gardens. The complex also has a snack bar, and a children’s swimming pool.Guests also have access to the facilities of the nearby S’Algar complex, just 5 minutes away. These include bicycle hire, a gym, tennis courts and a supermarket.
- Pool was mostly empty and free. Hotel Gym is free to use and is pretty decent for a hotel. Also free ping pong and “mini golf”, not much other interest in September, so free most of the time.
- Beautiful views from the terrace and Kitchen was well equipped.
- If you can, get the seaview. That made it all. Waking up having breakfast with that view was simply the best
- The location is great and the views breathtaking. It is the perfect spot for disconnecting from the daily life and yet very close to many vibrant places. The facilities are fantastic and the whole experience was great!
- Clear, silent place with beutiful sea view. Big apartmens. Easy to parking.
Top Apartments In Cala En Porter Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Cala en Porter Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!