10 Best Apartments To Stay In Cala Anguila Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Anguila Majorca is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Cala Anguila Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Anguila Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Anguila Majorca. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Cala Anguila Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Cala Anguila Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Cala Anguila Majorca:
Ses Gavines-Cala Anguila Apartments
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Ses Gavines-Cala Anguila Apartments is located in Porto Cristo in the east of Majorca, 350 feet from Cala Anguila Beach. Free WiFi is offered throughout the propertyThe accommodations is fitted with a TV. All units come with a terrace and/or balcony with views. A safe, a hairdryer and an iron can be requested at an extra cost.There is also a fully equipped kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. A coffee machine is also available. Each unit features a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The Caves of Drach are 1.1 mi away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- Everything. quiet place, big room, good equipped kitchen, swimming pool, good for kids, near big town, near nice beach, nice host, very private. parking on street near by. give beach umbrella to borrow. provide basic cleaning stuffs. I already told family and friends to come.
- The location is quiet and very relaxing, with the most beautiful calas very close by. Apartment had all the essentials, even a beach umbrella which we have found very useful. Easy check in and check out (thank you Juan).
- We requested late check out because the baby wasn’t well and they offered till 13.30. It hepled a lot. Thank you!
- The place is quiet and perfect for a family vacations.The beach is amasing, but extremely crowded. Apartments are quiet old, but cosy. We liked everything. Definitely woulike come back. Just not in August.
The apartment was perfect, spotlessly clean, really nice walk in shower.best of all, a brilliant terrace to enjoy some early sun while having your breakfast.Oh and the pool which my wife loved doing her 25 mins of swimming every morning..
Its in a lovely peaceful area and only a few mins walk to a choice of 2 gorgeous beaches.
Located in Cala Anguila, Bexan provides air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. Guests have a private balcony.The apartment features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, and a bathroom with a bath.Bexan has a grill. If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Cala Millor is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Cala Ratjada is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 39 miles from Bexan.
No reviews yet.
Pierre & Vacances Mallorca Vista Alegre
One of our best sellers in Porto Cristo! Located in a residential area of Portocristo, 1,650 feet from Cala Anguila Beach, Pierre & Vacances Mallorca Vista Alegre features a shared outdoor pool and offers apartments with a private terrace. Free high-speed WiFi is available.These air-conditioned apartments have a bright living area with a flat-screen TV; a safe is available at an extra cost. The adjoining kitchen is equipped with a hob and coffee machine. There is 1 double bedroom and a private bathroom with a bathtub. A hairdryer is available from reception on request.You will find shops and restaurants within 650 feet of the apartments. Pula Golf Club is 11 mi away and Montdragó Nature Reserve can be reached in 30 minutes by car. A private outdoor car park is available on site.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 40 mi from the property.
- The property was five minutes walk to two gorgeous beaches.
- Everything, beautiful and quiet place. Very helpful and friendly personel especially Enrique, Maria and Diana 🙂 🙂
- Two amazing beach coves a few minutes walk from the property.
Big pool and clean
Maria, one of Receptionist is very nice and helpful
- We loved the swimming pool which was within easy distance of all apartments. The location was very near the beach if you like that sort of holiday although there were lots of stairs down to it.
Sol Romantica is a 2,650 feet from the beach, in Majorca’s peaceful Cala Romantica. This apartment complex has an outdoor swimming pool, gardens and a tennis court.Free public parking is available, and Sol Romantica offers an airport shuttle service for an additional charge. The complex has a 24-hour reception and currency exchange.The complex is set in a protected natural area. It is ideal for walking. There is a marina in the nearby town of Porto Cristo. The impressive Drach Caves are 2.5 mi away.Apartments and studios have a full kitchen and a terrace. They have a fan and a comfortable living-dining area. TVs and a hairdryer are available on request.The complex offers a poolside snack bar. There is also a restaurant. The beach is 1,650 feet from the apartments.The hotel can also arrange activities such as diving and hiking excursions.
- Very peaceful, close to many quiet beaches, porto cristo right next door, lots of space for parking
- Rooms are okay with regard to the price. Staff is very friendly and supportive! Breakfast is okay, could be a little more choice, but you get everything you need. We can recommend Sol Romantica!
- The staff was very friendly, the room comfortable and the view amazing
- Very kind and helpful staff, nice pool, quiet but a bit remote location.
- Bar/Restaurant area very nice, however the rooms and pool area, including sunbeds, are very much in need of refurbishment and replacement.
One of our top picks in Porto Cristo.Featuring a shared swimming pool, Aparthotel PortoDrach offers apartments in Porto Cristo, right next to the port and 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. Free Wi-Fi is available.Each air-conditioned apartment has a seating area with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The kitchenette is equipped with an oven and microwave. Some of the apartments have a terrace or a balcony with sea views.Aparthotel PortoDrach has a restaurant available for guests. There is also a large variety of bars and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property.The Caves of Drach are only 1,300 feet from Aparthotel PortoDrach. Guests can also find a large variety of beaches and coves within 3.1 mi of the apartments. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 32 mi away.
Very friendly staff, starting from reception to departure.
The kitchenette in the room was clean, including the insides of the fridge and freezer. When we had used tea cups and glasses, housekeeping cleaned them, too.
Wifi uses WPA encryption and no captive portal. Speeds easily good enough for some Netflix streaming. VPN worked without a problem, too. Just the way it should be, but in many other hotels isn’t.
The property is located at the little marina with a nice promenade with many restaurants reachable by foot in about 3 minutes. Beach is about 7 minutes away.
A mini supermarket is located right by the hotel, and it is open for several hours on Sundays — helpful to buy some snacks or bottled water.
Gorgeous view! Perfectly situated and very clean hotel. WiFi was excellent! The small kitchen was functional and very nice to have. Large fridge+freezer. The living space was comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. Plenty of storage.
Very pleasant and service minded staff. The breakfast buffet was delicious.
- Great room for the price, it being low season. Breakfast was excellent, staff there very nice.
- Good breakfast,dinner and drinks all excellent value.
- Apartment was modern and spacious with a nice balcony having sunbed as well as a table and chairs. There was an oven and 4 ring hob as well as a large fridge and freezer. This was a studio with balcony and sea view. The view was of the yachts at the far end of the port and was quite peaceful and in full sun during our stay in early December. Lifts were plentiful and worked well. Dining area was bright and comfortable with pleasant staff. As it was December, many places were shut with only a few places nearby to eat. There is a supermarket about 15 minutes walk away in the town part. Receptionists fine and no problems with any staff. Bus stops a short 10 minute walk away to Palma and other areas so no need for a car. We caught a train from Palma to Manacor which was very cheap and then a bus to Porto Cristo….. Good journey.
- Very friendly staff, starting from reception to departure.
Club Sa Coma
Club Sa Coma is 5 minutes’ walk from Mallorca’s Sa Coma Beach. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and apartments with a TV and private balcony.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, apartments have a private bathroom and living room with a sofa bed and safe. There is a kitchenette and dining area with a fridge.There is a bicycle rental service available near the property.Club Sa Coma offers free parking nearby. Palma Airport is 41 mi away.
- It was quite cheap and it had enough facilities for my stay.
- Good apartment with everything you need for your vacation. Great location with restaurants, shops and beach within walking distance. Nice balcony with a view. The staff was very helpfully, good and cheap coffee
- pool and garden, staff, beds were perfect! Everybody were super nice and garden and pool area looks way better in person than in photos. Always room by pool, always free benches.
The staff are very pleasant and always seemed to be doing something, it seemed like they were trying to get everything ready for the main season, beading pots and pans plates and even fridges we observed being delivered and took to apartments.
If you do go to sa coma do get the bus to Cala Millor about 3.50 euro for two, there is a nice long sea front and loads of shops and bars all over, we went on our last day and wished we had gone at the start.
In all for what we paid it was OK.
It was very clean, when I arrived and they cleaned 3 times in a week.
It is a nice place with a nice pool and palmtrees!
The people that work there are all very helpfull and friendly!
Hotel y Apartamentos Playa Mar
Just 350 feet from the Playa S’Illot Beach, Hotel y Apartamentos Playamar features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a solarium. It offers wonderful views of the Mediterranean Sea.Playamar’s bright apartments have a balcony and a spacious living-dining room with satellite TV and a fully-equipped kitchenette.The twin rooms include a satellite TV and private bathroom with bath tub. A fan and safe are available for an extra cost.Hotel y Apartamentos Playamar has a buffet restaurant and snack bar, there are shops and cafés within 5 minutes’ walk.There is a games room with a billiards and ping pong table at the hotel, as well as a tour desk and a car rental service.Palma de Mallorca Ferry Terminal is 45 mi away and the airport can be reached in about 70 minutes by car.
Booking the superior (twin) room was the best choice. Room is really superior compared to standard one. These rooms were renovated in 2016 and are really comfy.
We actually stayed the first night in the standard room by mistake. Tomorrow talked to the reception staff and we got an immediate transfer to the right room and a compensation. Staff is really helpful and they work to guest’s advantage. I liked the comfort and modern room (if you book superior).
Good thing is that they separate kids and adults pool – so you can swim in peace in the adult one.
Well, it was not expensive place, with half board for EUR 100 per couple per night, so I cannot complaint to be honest about anything. Maybe the bar in the courtyard by the pool was opened too long with loud crap music, but for some people it was fun for some like for myself it was a palaver.
Room clean, cleaned everyday by the stuff, breakfast and dinner as I say it was not too bad for the money we have paid, Reception staff always polite and wanting to help with anything like for example they stored for me bottle of wine in the fridge with no issues or I got couple of glasses for a room use, also they have printed for me the flight boarding pass with no fuss so I really appreciate the culture of the staff and service they provided always smiling.
Michal and Julita
- Location perfect, food fine, staff friendly and helpful
- Only guy at the reception (night shift) was nice and funny…otherwise everything else was catastrophe!!! Seriously…it should cost 15€…than it would be okay.
- Very nice big room with balcony, comfortable beds and sofa, small kitchen, a lot of space for our things and clothes, clean towels. The hotel is near the small beach, near restaurants and shops. Breakfast and dinner were very tasty. I really recommend it.
- Booking the superior (twin) room was the best choice. Room is really superior compared to standard one. These rooms were renovated in 2016 and are really comfy.
Apartamentos Europa is located in Sa Coma, 5 minutes’ walk from Sa Coma Beach. It offers a garden with an outdoor pool and tennis courts. Apartments feature a private balcony.The Europa apartments are bright and feature tiled floors. Each one has a kitchenette and a lounge with satellite TV and a sofa bed.Apartamentos Europa has a 24-hour reception and a bar. You can also play billiards for an extra cost.La Costa de los Pinos Golf Course is 2.5 mi from the apartments. Central Palma and the airport are both 37 mi away.
- It was in a great location near the shops and the beach.
- location. parking on street nearby. size of apartment. 24 hour reception. pool area.
- Location was very good, being close to the shops beaches and the centre of Sa coma, S’illot is a short walk and cala millor is a short bus ride.
- Been coming to Europa apartments on and off for 18 years , clean comfortable but a bit basic accomodation , but staff are excellent a bonus to Europa apartments , very near to lovely restaurants and stunning beach I would DEFINATELY recommend these apartments
- Staff were great, the pool was excellent and the location was excellent.
Apartamentos Los Pinos
One of our top picks in Cala Murada.Offering free Wi-Fi and a balcony, Apartamentos Los Pinos are located in Cala Murada in Mallorca, 2,450 feet from the nearest beach.Each apartment includes a seating area with a sofa and TV. There is a kitchen with a microwave and a coffee machine. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower, and free towels and bed linen are included.The surroundings of the the apartments include many beaches and coves, such as Las Cuevas del Drach and Cala d’Or, 12 mi away. There are bars, restaurants and shops in the town of Cala Murada.Vall D’Or Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from Apartamentos Los Pinos, and Mondrago Nature Reserve is 11 mi away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 36 mi from the property, and the property offers an airport shuttle service for an extra cost.
- The owner was very helpful, the lock on the front door was replaced immediately when the key got stuck in the lock. The washing rack was also replaced quickly
- easy and fast access to nearest beach, large balcony, overall service
- Sehr großes und helles Apartment, zwei Terrassen, eine davon ca. 25 m² groß, gute und ruhige Lage, Strandnah, Parkplatz vorhanden.
La situation calme de l’appartement. Tout est à disposition pour un séjour agréable “comme chez soi””. Un jardin bien entretenu. Le parking devant.
Un Spar à 500 mètres et la mer à 800 mètres. Quelques restaurants plus loin mais faisable à pied.
- Zentrale Lage, große Räume mit ausreichender Ausstattung.
Apartamentos Cala Murada Minigolf
Featuring an outdoor pool and pool views, Apartamentos Cala Murada Minigolf is located in Cala Murada. Guests have access to free WiFi.The apartment has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-equipped kitchen with a microwave and a bathroom with a bath.Apartamentos Cala Murada Minigolf has a sun terrace. A car rental service is available at the accommodation.Cala Millor is 17 miles from Apartamentos Cala Murada Minigolf. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 36 miles from the apartment.
- Daily cleaning, big room with a big balcony, quiet. We also had access to a near by hotel with pool, bar and restaurant and events organized every evening.
- El trato en recepción fantástico. Al ser domingo y estar solo una noche me aconsejaron cambiar el apartamento por habitación, ya que estaba todo cerrado. Por un bajo precio me ofrecieron una cena buffet muy buena y variada. La zona de piscina “zen” está muy bien. Buen desayuno. Habitación correcta.
- Schöne, saubere und täglich gepflegte Pool-Anlage vor dem Appartments Minigolf.
Petit appartement sympa et spacieux avec une piscine réservée aux 10 appartements. Des matelas à mémoire de forme qui vous enveloppent dans un nuage.
Possibilité de demi pension prise à l’hôtel qui est juste en face et du même nom. On mange y bien et pour pas cher, avec animation le soir.
Plage accessible rapidement à pied.
Der Pool war schön und wurde täglich gepflegt.
Das Restaurant Halali in 1 Minute Entfernung ist sehr zu empfehlen!
Top Apartments In Cala Anguila Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Cala Anguila Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Anguila Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Cala Anguila Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!