10 Best Apartments To Stay In Cahecho Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cahecho Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Cahecho Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cahecho Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cahecho Cantabria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Cahecho Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Cahecho Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Cahecho Cantabria:
Fuente De Somave
In an idyllic position in the middle of the Picos de Europa, Fuente de Somave features charming apartments. It offers specialized guides for outdoor activities such as hiking and climbing.Fuente Somave is in a stone and wood house that complements its natural surroundings of mountain meadows and forests. The property’s garden offers a quiet area where guests can relax.Ski storage and ski rental are available at the Fuente de Somave Apartments. Ski school can also be arranged.In the small town of Cahecho, these simple apartments feature a kitchen with a fridge, microwave, stove and washing machine. They also include a lounge-dining area and a small balcony with views of the Picos de Europa and Cantabrian Mountains.
- Location, spectacular scenery, weather, wild life, people, food drink.
Los apartamentos junto con el pueblo y el entorno ( Joaquín y su perro killian muy majos)
estuvo todo correcto,nos dio información de picos de Europa ,que nos vino muy bien.
gracias por todo.
- La casa nos sorprendió por la vistas increibles que tiene. La casa es muy bonita y acogedora. El propietario es muy amable, nos aconsejó donde poder comer y que hacer durante el tiempo libre, tiene información de la zona para facilitar a los huespedes. Es una estancia para pasar unos dias en máxima relajación. Sin duda repetiremos y lo aconsejamos a la gente.
- El sitio es espectacular, un sitio inolvidable, el trato muy familiar, y el agua De la Fuente muy buena.
Apartamentos Villa de Potes
These excellent apartments are located in the center of the old town of Potes, the capital of the Picos de Europa mountain range and National Park.The apartments are housed in a mountain property that exhibits architecture characteristic to the region. The property is separated from the surrounding area by a stone wall, enclosing the gardens and creating a tranquil and serene atmosphere. You can also enjoy excellent views of the Picos de Europa National Park from here.Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 75 mi away.
- We very much enjoyed our stay and the accomodations and the beautiful town of Potes.
- The location was great once you found the villas. The bed was like heaven. Monica at check in was very friendly and helpful. Girl that maintains the property and cleans the rooms was very polite and helpful(and cute). She gave us our room key and showed us to our room before Monica checked us in.
- Perfect location with scenery to knock your socks off. Lovely lady who owns/runs it as well. Would 100% recommend these villas over and over again.
- The location is great, and providing there is a group of you, the value for money is excellent. Very clean, very comfortable, all within a 2 minuite walk from the town centre. Towels, and small samples sized sachets of shower gel provided in the bathroom.
- Fantastic apartment with own entrance and patio near the swimming pool. Very quiet, secluded, picturesque but only a very short walk into the town centre. Perfectly situated to make the most of the surrounding countryside
Apartamentos La Cotera
Surrounded by nature, Apartamentos La Cotera offer barbecue facilities and a lush garden. Located in Cambarco, this rustic property is 5 mi from the commercial town of Potes.Each apartment has private entrance and a parking space. Featuring exposed wooden beams, they include a sofa, kitchenette and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared terrace.Apartamentos La Cotera is inside the mountains of Liébana. The area is popular for hiking, canoeing, horse riding and relaxation.Punta de Pechón Beach is 50 minutes’ drive away. Cantabria Airport is 75 mi from the property. The sky area is about 2 hours drive from the accommodations.
A quiet mountain village with a view, close to Potes (Supermarket, restaurants etc.)
New apartment with great bathrooms.
The kitchen is equipped.
- We were moved from our original apartment, which was dark and old, to a very new one, which was comfortable, well equipped and finished to a very high standard.
- Location was superb. We stayed in Peak Season – while Potes was bustling we could return to the quiet of the Apartments just five minutes drive away. It is one of the few places with a swimming pool.
- Really nice apartment in asmall village set in beautiful suroundings. Would recomend this place to stay as its nice and pieceful.
- Kitchen, pool, location is beautiful, ideal quiet natural peace
- A quiet mountain village with a view, close to Potes (Supermarket, restaurants etc.)
These rural apartments are located in the Cantabria region of northern Spain, close to the Picos de Europa. There is an open-air swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All of the Alquitara apartments and studios are furnished with style. They all have a TV and central heating. The kitchens have a hob and a microwave. Many of the apartments have views of the countryside. Free parking is provided.Outside, apart from the swimming pool and gardens there is a paddle tennis court. There are also barbecue facilities.The Alquitara apartments are ideal for outdoor activities such as walking. The apartments are just 10 minutes’ drive from the mountains and from Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery. The sea is just 12 mi away.
- The house was really nice, with all you need. The views from the flat were stunning, with mountains, forest and countryside houses on your sight. We just missed to see a bear around! We liked everything about the house, the stay and the host.
- We were upgraded at no cost. Secluded terrace hence no view. Covered pool was very good.App
- We absolutely loved our stay here,ideally located with walks from the property. Owner was so welcoming even though little english and checked we were happy with our apartment. We loved our little balcony for breakfast and drinks and the facilities were great in the kitchenette. It’s really easy to walk into Potes for bread/supplies and the parking at the apartment was ideal. Amazing area to explore and we both said we will come again.
- We loved everything. These wonderful apartments are a wonderful base to explore the glorious Picos region. The hosts were lovely too.
- Very helpful and friendly. great location and excellent facilities.
La Dobra de liebana
Located in Cambarco, La Dobra de liebana provides accommodations with free WiFi, seating area and flat-screen TV.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.The apartment has a seasonal outdoor pool.This property has a grill.Potes is 4 miles from La Dobra de liebana, while Espinama is 16 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 68 miles away.
- Close to Potes, very cute town. Beautiful cabin, apartment seemed brand new. Had dish detergent and washing machine detergent provided. Very clean, spacious, and nice. Staff was very sweet. Get a lot of bang for your buck! Definitely would stay here again.
- Excellent location: Quiet and secluded yet close to Potes (supermarket, restaurants). Lovely swimming pool.
- Tranquil location and beautiful view, comfortable, practical, well equipped apartment, everything functioning properly, precise workmanship shown in the apartment and the building construction, using high quality components like windows, doors, sink, refrigerator.
- Spacious immaculate apartment with lovely terrace; very well maintained grounds and pool. The best mattress I have ever slept on (I usually carry a mattress topper because of my bad back but for once I did not need this) Friendly unobtrusive hosts, nice location
- Great apartment, very clean, well equipped, the surrounds are amazing. The host was always super friendly. We’ll repeat for sure, 100% recommendable.
Hosteria Sierra del Oso
Located in Potes, 1.8 miles from Santo Toribio de Liebana Monastery, Hosteria Sierra del Oso has accommodations with free WiFi and a terrace.There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with an oven.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 65 miles from the apartment.
- Everything was perfect! Owners weren’t most welcoming, kind and helpful.
- So many good things! Spacious one bedroom apartment ( on first floor) was clean, well appointed and easily heated – we needed the heater at night even though early May visit! Views of Picos lovely. Our host was enthusiastic and keen to help – with my simple Spanish and her simple English we had a great stay. The shop on the ground floor (which manages the rooms) was a foodies’ delight. Highly recommend if staying in area!
- Great staff, very friendly. Local drinks tasting in the shop was a great start to our evening out!
- Right in the middle of Potes. Cosy, well equipped apartment.
- Quirky top-floor apartment which the kids we travelled with absolutely loved! Amazing views over Potes and the mountains and right in the middle of town. Our apartment on the second floor was a little more ordinary but still very comfortable. Small kitchen area with microwave but no stove top – top floor had stove as well. No kettle but coffee makers in both. Big beds and extra pillows in the wardrobe. We checked-in in the shop next door so no problem and could have paid on check-out as long as we weren’t leaving until it opened the following day at 10am but chose to pay at check-in and just leave the keys in the apartment doors as we wanted to get on the road to Fuente de early. We ate at a fantastic Mexican restaurant just a little way up the hill and around the first corner on the right hand side of the street. Las Mananitas – brilliant food and an amazing host!
Apartamentos La Condesa
Featuring mountain views and a fireplace in each apartment, Apartamentos La Condesa offers rustic apartments with or without a balcony. They are located in Valmeo, 1.2 mi from Potes.Free WiFi is offered in each heated apartment. Living rooms have a flat-screen TV, some with cable channels. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each kitchen includes a washing machine, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free parking is available and the property is conveniently located between the Picos de Europa National Park and the Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Nature Reserve.
Beautiful & unique hotel, and very close to Potes, Spain which has many restaurants, and things to see and do.
The woman who checked us in was extremely nice, helpful, and a pleasure to work with.
Lovely quiet location, and characterful, comfortable apartment. Cristina made us very welcome. There were lots of spectacular walks nearby and great scenery all around.
You can walk into Potes in the day time along the river – it is about 2.3km, or by car it is only 5 minutes drive, so if you like peace and quiet, but want to be near the action in Potes then this is ideal.
Christina, our hostess, was charming and very helpful. The orange cake to greet us was especially delightful as was the basket of home grown vegetables the likes of which you will not find in a supermarket.
Everything was just excellent and will return.
- The peaceful situation & the easy access to some great walks
- Comfortable well-equipped apartment in a lovely quiet village. The delicious cake left by the owner was especially welcome as we arrived late due to road closures.
- Beautiful & unique hotel, and very close to Potes, Spain which has many restaurants, and things to see and do.
Apartamentos Brisas del Deva
The Brisas del Deva Apartments have an ideal location, next to the beautiful Picos de Europa National Park. They offer free public parking.The apartments have a kitchen, bathroom and living room, with one or 2 bedrooms. They all have heating, TV and washing machine.The Brisas del Deva apartments are situated in Potes, Cantabria. This historic village is set in a mountain valley. The region is ideal for outdoor activities, including walking and climbing.
- Great location in Potes, parking right outside and facilities as you would expect. Recommend. Potes is a lovely little town and we’ll placed for the Picos
- The location was nice and quiet. Ample parking nearby. Lovely view from the upper floors. Wi-Fi was quite decent. Adequate price.
Clean comfortable apartment like unit was perfect for 4 of us. Central location to cafes and restaurants. Easy parking, and great views from the unit’s balcony.
The drive to Potes from the north was worth the trip all by itself.
Next time, we’ll come for longer time and stay here again!
A great location for a longer (or of course smaller) stay in Potes. The apartments are placed in the centre of Potes, walking distance away of plenty restaurants and bars, as well the river, the tourist information and the sightseeings in Potes. From there a lot of walking tours can be organized in the surrounding areas. Great view to the mountains.
The apartment itself has everything needed. The refrigerator has also an freezing area, so having ice-creams are not a problem. There is also a washing mashine available, as well an electric iron. The rooms are spacious and the matraces comfortable, also the matrace for the supplementary bed. The place was very clean except the usual problem in many places with some mold parts in the bathroom. We got all the time a parking lot in front of the apartment, but there are also a lot of parking areas nearby.
- Good position in central Potes and an excellent base for exploring the surrounding countryside and mountains. Kitchen had good facilities.
Featuring barbecue facilities and a small garden, Apartamentos Briz is located in Cantabria region, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. Free WiFi in available in all areas.Each apartment has a bathroom with a bath tub, shower and hairdryer. A sofa, flat-screen TV with DVD player and dining area are included in the living room. The property offers free vouchers for samples of regional products at local cheese, wine and cider producers.The kitchen is equipped with an oven, hob, electric kettle, fridge, microwave and coffee machine.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ by car and the northern coastline is 45 minutes’ drive away.
The apartment is fantastic and has all the amenities we needed. It was really well made with good quality workmanship. Had a small lovely garden in front and another plus is that it’s away from the tourist hustle and bustle. A quick 5 minute drive to Potes. Such a wonderful place to relax.
Severo and his wife are such a gracious hosts. One day he took the time to just walk me around the village showing the old homes and their history. We also had some beers, snacks and just talked about everything under the sun.
It was perfect for our family and will definitely come back in the future.
Highly recommend this place to anyone!!!
- Tiene unas camas cómodas, ahora en invierno un fogón de leña con el que no quieres moverte de allí… la casa muy limpia y bien ubicada para visitar la zona de Liébana
- Muy limpio y todo nuevo. Genial comunicado para moverte por la zona
- Ubicación perfecta en un entorno maravilloso. Casa muy nueva y limpia donde se admite mascotas y con un dueño muy atento y muy agradable.
- Muy bien ubicado, limpio, dueño muy atento, todo perfecto volveremos seguro!
- The apartment is fantastic and has all the amenities we needed. It was really well made with good quality workmanship. Had a small lovely garden in front and another plus is that it’s away from the tourist hustle and bustle. A quick 5 minute drive to Potes. Such a wonderful place to relax.
Apartamentos La Montaña
Offering impressive views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Apartamentos La Montaña is set in Frama, 1.9 mi from Potes. Each rustic apartment has free Wi-Fi, a fireplace and private garden.Apartments feature wooden floors and a living room with a sofa and TV. There is a washing machine and a private bathroom with a bath tub. The well-equipped kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There are barbecue facilities in the garden.Free parking is available at the apartments and they are 20 minutes’ drive from the Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Cantabrian Coast is around 30 minutes’ drive away. You can reach the Alto Campo Ski Resort in less than 2 hours’ drive.
I stayed here for 4 nights…a single 47 year old cumbrian fella, on a walking holiday.
Great location; about a 6 minute drive from Potes; 25 mins from Fuente De, and 15 mins from Colio. Excellent views. Frama is a very quiet village, with the nearest resteraunt, Venta de Vieda, being a 5 minute walk up the road (I didn’t eat here, so can’t comment on the evening meals).
The apartment (Number 1) is clean and spacious; cooking facilities were a 4 zone induction heater hob, microwave, but not oven. Ample facilities for myself…the only home comfort that I missed was an electric kettle. Heating was via a good sized wood burner, which I didn’t use.
Lupa Supermercados, in Potes, was my supermarket of choice.
Great apartment, Ana, thanks….I will be back, sometime.
- This apartment is a little outside Potes, which makes it quiet. I loved the mountain view, especially watching the sun set behind them in the evenings It’s a 30 minutes walk to Potes along a sweet pedestrian path.
- The apartment was perfect for our family of four. It was in a great location for hiking in the Picos de Europa, which is what we did all 6 days of our stay! It’s an easy walk to Potes from the apartment, where there are groceries and lots of restaurants. We loved hearing the birds and the cowbells and enjoying the mountain view out of our windows!
- Bright and airey, with stunning views overlooking the village of Frama and the distant mountains.
- Very nice apartment with great view on the mountains. Place very well equipped, only thing missing is electric kettler, but there is nothing as tasty as team boiled in pot:)
- I stayed here for 4 nights…a single 47 year old cumbrian fella, on a walking holiday.
Top Apartments In Cahecho Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Cahecho Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Cahecho Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Cahecho Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!