10 Best Apartments To Stay In Beverwijk Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Beverwijk Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Beverwijk Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beverwijk Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beverwijk Noord-Holland. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Beverwijk Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Beverwijk Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Beverwijk Noord-holland:
Featuring free bikes, a garden, and a terrace, Forestgreen has accommodations in Beverwijk with free WiFi and garden views.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The Bazaar is 2.6 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 17 miles from Forestgreen.
- Everything. It was perfect cozy and the hosts were very helpful and nice
- The new sofa bed was comfortable. Dining table chairs too were comfortable.
- Amazing Hosts and Super Helpful. Clean and Comfortable Beds.
- Great position and very kind host. In the room there are all things that you need.
- Peace, quiet and comfort – this is what we associate this apt and place with.
Historical house near Amsterdam and the beach
Located in Beverwijk, just an 18-minute walk from The Bazaar, Historical house near Amsterdam and the beach has accommodations with a restaurant, free bikes and free WiFi.The apartment comes with 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and microwave, and a living room with a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 16 miles from the apartment.
- Ida was a really supernice hostess. She picked us up at the airport, despite the fact that our arrival was late in the evening. The apartment is very large, clean and beautifully furnished and decorated. Fully equiped kitchen with the basic food. Supermarket is ca 500m from apartment. The town is easily accesible by train to Amsterdam. Ida lent us also bikes for free and it was really nice to discover surroundings by bikes. We can only recommend this apartment!
- Such a stylish and beautifully presented property in a great location. The owner was also very friendly and helpful during my stay. Will definitely be back!
- Tout était super ! Les hôtes sont très sympathiques et l’appartement est vraiment très beau et très bien équipé, de plus il se situe juste à côté de la rue des magasins de beverwijk, et à 2 minutes à pieds de la gare, où l’on peux se rendre a Amsterdam en moins de 40 minutes !
- Die Wohnung ist für Selbstversorger und liegt zentral in der Stadt. Kurze Wege zum Einkaufen und Bahnhof. Ideal auch für Radfahrer. Gastgeber hat uns sehr hilfreiche Tipps in Sachen Ausflüge, Parken und einkaufen gegeben. Während unserem achttägigen Aufenthalts wurde sogar die Bettwäsche gewechselt.
- Das Appartement entspricht genau den Bildern, sehr schön mit viel Geschmack eingerichtet. Super netter Empfang durch die Besitzerin. Am Wochenende stehen ausreichend kostenfreie Parkplätze in der Nähe zur Verfügung. Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und Bahnhof in direkter Nähe. Mit dem Zug ist man in 35 Min in Amsterdam.
B&B Wijk aan Duin
Featuring a terrace, B&B Wijk aan Duin has accommodations in Beverwijk with free WiFi and garden views. Located 2.5 miles from The Bazaar, the property provides a garden and free private parking.Composed of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a shower and a bath, this apartment has a satellite flat-screen TV. There’s a seating area and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.A continental breakfast is available daily at the apartment.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and B&B Wijk aan Duin can arrange a bicycle rental service.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- I loved everything about the property it was clean, spacious and well put together and also the hosts were lovely as well.
- Warm rooms, comfortable beds, table and chairs available for study, clean and well-equipped bathroom and kitchen, and friendly hosts. Freshly-made breakfast is delivered daily.
- Very lovely apartment. Great size room and bed. Good WiFi. Safe parking for cycles. Small kitchen to make food in the evening. Lovely bathroom.
- Breakfast as served was acceptable; comfortable beds; modern and clean
- Erg luxe en schoon. Heerlijk ontbijt en leve gastvrouw.
Huize de Weijde Blick
Huize De Weijde Blick offers a cozy self-catering accommodations, as well as a guest room located in Wijk aan Zee. Free WiFi access is available, as well as free private parking. The beach is only 0.7 mi away.The family-run studio comes with cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Meals can be prepared in the well-equipped kitchen. The guest rooms also has cable TV and a bathroom with a bath/shower combination.At Huize De Weijde Blick you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities like laundry facilities are offered.Zaandam is 12 mi away, while Amsterdam is 20 mi. Schiphol Airport is 18 mi from the property.
- During our short (3 days) vacations we planned to visit an opera in Amsterdam, to do some biking and, weather permitting, to enjoy beach leisure. Huize de Weijde Blick worked for us perfectly well – just 30 km away from Amsterdam with nice dunes and beaches around and very nice and helpful hosts. The room was very well equipped, with comfortable beds and a cosy dining area. I am thinking of returning their to enjoy our family events! Thank you!
- Super-friendly host, made sure we had decafe Senseo pads ?, easy access, clean and well-appointed apartment. We’d definitely come back. Perfect getaway!
- The host was very helpful and friendly. She made our stay very pleasant and the place itself is gorgous. We definitely would be coming back.
- Host kind n nice for waited us check in late. Nice little town for relaxing despite distance to town slightly far without own transport
- Great little apartment, attractive decor, spotless, well equipped – toiletries, washing up liquid, tea/coffee and some basic supplies along with thoughtful extras eg cleansing face wipes, candles
Poort Beach Hotel Apartments Bloemendaal
Poort Beach Hotel Apartments Bloemendaal offers apartments in 2 unique buildings next to the beach in Bloemendaal aan Zee. They benefit from modern facilities and picturesque views over the sea and dunes.Each of the apartments at Poort Beach Hotel Apartments Bloemendaal features a spacious living room with flat-screen satellite TV. The apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, cooker and coffee machine.Poort Beach Hotel Apartments Bloemendaal is located next to the Zuid-Kennemerland National Park which offers a peaceful setting for walking and cycling. The center of historic Haarlem is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Location. Away from city center and close to public transit.
- Clean, comfortable room with amazing views. Perfect spot with easy access to Amsterdam and Keukenhof. The room had plenty of space for our family of five.
- This place was amazing!! I had a beautiful ocean view and would fall asleap to the crashing waves. The room had a jacuzzi, a sauna, 2 toilets and a private room for the adults (traveled with kids). The kitchen had all the esentials to cook and not have to leave the room to eat. The area around the apartment was a great place to go run in the mornings and had beach clubs to hang out at night. Very short drive to the train station and was in Amsterdam after a 20 min train ride. Overall, an amazing experience!!
Everything perfect! Marvellous location, Great looking appartments with spectacular view over the sea. Superb Restaurant in the main Building, really excellent.
But you can also cook in the appartment if you prefer.
The Sauna and whirlpool in the room works, everything kept in modern design, really comfortable. Only half an hour walk from Zaandvort away.
- The lady at front-desk was very friendly and walked us personally to the room. She explained all the features of the room and made us feel very welcome. We felt more like we had booked an AirBnB, due to the personalized service. The building was secure and very clean. Although, we did not book a sea-view room (e.g. facing the beach), we could still see out over the beach and sea, which was a great perk. The building was ultra close to the beach and beach clubs. If you are planning a night out at a beachclub, this is the place to stay! There some food stands closeby and the beach clubs offered full menus, as well. The 81 bus from Harleem drops you off right in front of the building. The apartments are very modern and spacious.
Appartement Villa Eva Rosa
Located in Wijk aan Zee, Appartement Villa Eva Rosa has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Wijk aan Zee Beach is an 8-minute walk from the apartment. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 18 miles from Appartement Villa Eva Rosa.
Angelique was a phantastic host, very friendly and you could see from the apartment we were given she also was very thoughtful with all amenities we found.
We were given a f.o.c. upgrade to the apartment because another guest had prolonged their stay.
Everything was sparkling clean, the beds were very comfortable and Angelique had even placed a couple of soft drinks into the fridge.
It is only advisable to inquire in time about how this latest state of the art shower functions.
The little backyard offered a sitting lounge with ashtray and must be a little gem in summer time.
The very close Spar supermarket had all we needed for our 1-night stay. No wonder that Villa Eva Rosa was booked out for a prolongation we had inquired about, even at this odd time of the year (end October).
Tho we had actually come to join the (meanwhile postponed) Brexit Beach Party, we fully enjoyed our short stay and will definitely come back.
Thank you, Angelique!
- Very kind host, nice and cozy apartments, delicious breakfast served in the apartment. Close to the sea, nice restaurant close by (little Switzerland), supermarket the houses next to the apartments.
- Molto spazioso, molto accogliente, tutto in ottimo stato , mi sono trovata benissimo. Fermata del bus vicino.
- Eine wirklich gute Unterkunft mit Parkmöglichkeiten vor der Tür. Sauber, komfortabel, ordentlich, geräumig und ansprechend ausgestattet. Vermieterin nett. Hunde sind willkommen. Ort selber bietet nicht so viel, aber Haarlem ganz in der Nähe ist spitze! Ein neuer Spar ist ungefähr 30 Meter entfernt. Strand gut fußläufig erreichbar und schon breit und weitläufig. Wir würden hier wieder in der Nebensaison buchen!
- Keurig en gezellige studio. Heerlijke bedden en ruime badkamer. Keuken magnetron en nespresso koffieapparaat.
- Angelique was a phantastic host, very friendly and you could see from the apartment we were given she also was very thoughtful with all amenities we found.
Het Duintje is located in Castricum and offers free bikes, a garden and a terrace. The accommodation is 21 miles from Zandvoort, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a patio with garden views.Speaking German, English, Spanish and Dutch at the 24-hour front desk, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Amsterdam is 25 miles from the apartment, while Haarlem is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 24 miles from Het Duintje.
- The owners were very friendly and welcoming with a great smile .Surely we will go there again .
- This place is just perfect when travelling in two, with all the amenities available to make your stay comfortable and great experience. Anne is a wonderful host who did her best to make us feel like at home when visiting Castricum and the surrounding area. The accommodation is greatly situated in a calm part of town, just 10 minutes by bike (which has been offered for free by host) from the dunes and 15 minutes from the beach. We also appreciated a lot some food and drinks we could use for breakfast as well as borrowed pass to the park. We have benefited a lot from great tips to visit nearby village. On the way through dunes we met wild cows, horses, birds and rabbits. It was amazing experience.
- Great value for money-we highly enjoyed our stay ! Very good location near the beach and national park. Our hostess gave us very valuable tips on the surroundings and prepared few treats – just great!
- Sehr netter Empfang und sehr freundliche Erklärungen aller wichtigen Informationen, gerne wieder im Jahr 2020. Flasche Wein, Pralinen und das notwendigste an Lebensmitteln dabei, klasse kann man nur sagen und ist nicht selbstverständlich??Ein netter, blumenreicher und gepflegter Garten, klein aber fein?.Abends in Bakkum in der Gastronomie Fase Fier Essen und Trinken gehen, einfach entspannend!
- Sehr nette Gastgeber, viele Informationen zur Umgebung erhalten
ELSK Cottage is a self-catering accommodations located in Zandvoort, only 0.6 mi from the beach. Free WiFi access is available. The property is 2,150 feet from Zandvoorts Museum and 2,150 feet from Circus Zandvoort.The first floor of the 2-story studio apartment will provide you with a TV with Netflix access, a seating area and a fully-equipped kitchenette. A private terrace and a private bathroom with shower and toilet can also be found here. The bedroom is located on the second floor.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out golf course Kennemer (0.9 mi) and Zandvoort’s dunes (2,450 feet). Schiphol Airport is located 15 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Interior decoration and the use of space was great – and it was in a quiet laid back area.
- Excellent communication from owners and really helpful
- Very cosy, design, comfortable house in great location.
- Perfect place near see. Very quite street, secure parking and also bike stands. ONLY 20km from Keukenhof!
Lovely and comfortable cottage. The house is small, but is ergonomic space.There is everything you need for living there. Towels, a lot of dishes, coffee machine, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, spices, tea, coffee-capsules, salt, sugar, sauces.
A great and comfortable place for breakfast. Sofa in the living room. Cozy and practical bed on the mini second floor. And the most important thing is design. All 4 days and nights we rejoiced in inscriptions and various things.
I wish the owners a wonderful life.
One of our top picks in Uitgeest.Appartement Uniekappart is located in Uitgeest and offers a restaurant, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The property is 18 miles from Zandvoort, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.Offering 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a shower and a bath, this apartment comes with a cable flat-screen TV and DVD player. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.If you would like to discover the area, windsurfing and fishing are possible nearby and the apartment can arrange a bicycle rental service.Amsterdam is 19 miles from Appartement Uniekappart, while Haarlem is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 20 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice, clean and modern apartment. Full facilities for 6 persons. The location is good, not too far from the airport around 30 mins by car. The apartment owner, he is very nice and gave warm welcome to us.
- Die Ausstattung ist gut. Die Dame die uns betreut hat ist sehr nett und zuvorkommend, bei Problemen war sie umgehend vor Ort. Die Vermieter waren ebenfalls sehr freundlich! Die gute Lage ist besonders erwähnenswert, man ist schnell in Alkmaar oder Amsterdam, auch nach Egmond an Zee ist es eine kurze Autofahrt.
Le comfort. Disponibilité des hôtes.
- Sehr schönes Appartment, großzügige Terasse und Wohnbereich
Gemütliches Haus in schöner Umgebung. Nette Gastggeber.
Sehr zu empfehlen.
Zandvoort Beach Studio
Zandvoort Beach Apartment is a self-catering accommodations located in Zandvoort. Free WiFi access is available here. The property is 700 feet from Zandvoort Station and 1,000 feet from Circus Zandvoort.This accommodations will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a seating area. In the dining room you will find a refrigerator and coffee, tea facilities. The private bathroom also comes with a shower. You can enjoy city view.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Zandvoorts Museum (900 feet). Schiphol Airport is located 15 mi away.
Sehr gute Lage, zentral zu allem (Meer, Essen…)
problemlose Abwicklung Schlüssel, Parkplatz, Bezahlung etc.
- Buchung funktionierte innerhalb einer Std.-wir waren schon vor Ort. Ein romantisches Appartment. Kurzer Weg zum Strand. Sehr nette Vermieterin.
- Posizione, appartamento, disponibilità del proprietario.
- Die Lage, perfekt zum Strand und zum Einkauf, sehr ruhig, bequemes Bett.
- La propriétaire / la personne de contact parlait le Français
- Sehr gute Lage, zentral zu allem (Meer, Essen…)
Top Apartments In Beverwijk Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Beverwijk Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Beverwijk Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Beverwijk Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!