10 Best Apartments To Stay In Beas de Guadix Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Beas de Guadix Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Beas de Guadix Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beas de Guadix Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beas de Guadix Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Beas de Guadix Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Beas de Guadix Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Beas De Guadix Andalucía:
Cuevas Del Zenete
Las Cuevas del Zenete are made up of 9 houses converted from caves and is located next to the town of Alcudia de Gaudix, 37 mi from Granada.The accommodations consists of rustic cave houses that are decorated using traditional stone and wood materials. They have one or 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and living rooms with fireplace or pellet stoves.Las Cuevas del Zenete offer various activities depending on the time of year, including 4 x 4, horse riding and quad biking.The caves are surrounded by nature and are only 6.2 mi from Sierra Nevada National Park. The city of Almería is 62 mi away.
- A very unique experience in a fantastic rural setting
- Great hosts. Beautiful, quiet location. Good recommendations for the area.
- Pilar was lovely and gave us a bag of veg from her garden when we arrived – aubergines, tomatoes and peppers! The cave was so cool in the heat, the bed really comfortable and plenty of hot water in the shower. Really peaceful area with beautiful countryside around.
- Such an interesting experience to stay in a cave. The owners were absolutely charming. Great to have a pool. The scenery of the area is beautiful. About a 20 minute walk into the nearby small town, with bars serving very generous tapas with every drink
- We used the caves as a base to explore Sierra Nevada. Very welcoming hosts, comfy beds, the caves are beautiful, a very unique place to stay and stay cool even in the hottest parts of the day.
Cuevas Blancas offers bioclimatic apartments in caves and is located in the natural setting of Graena, Granada, just 150 feet from Graena’s spa. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each cave has a living room with TV, DVD player and dining area, a terrace and a full a kitchen with a microwave, oven and a refrigerator. Private bathrooms come with a shower and a hairdryer.Bed linen and towels are included. At Cuevas Blancas you will find a garden and bbq facilities. Luggage storage is available.Granada is 30 minutes’ drive, while Almería is an hour’s drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Very comfortable temperature (cool in summer) and quiet. Wonderful hosts. Great location.
- Location was great, wonderfully big apartment and very dog friendly – thank you.
- We stayed at this cave house for kids to experience. Very big cave apartment. we were unable to reach at the promised time and were struggling with our GPS when the owner came to us in an unknown street and recognised us. Free parking and reasonably ok wifi. Not very much difficult to reach. Nearby village is 5 minutes drive for food, drinks and other stuff to buy. We enjoyed our stay there. Bathroom is old style and water drain from shower was slow but we did not mind. Also single beds in one room seemed broken but we did not use these as there were enough for us. This is a rural place with beautiful stars at night and soundproof cave rooms. All the stuff in the apartment was not as modern as others might find in big hotel but had character and we liked that. Kids liked it. very nice balcony at back side and big tracce in front. We stay there again for sure next time for more nights.
- El sitio es maravilloso, tanto el alojamiento como los alrededores, es un sitio para disfrutar de la naturaleza y estar tranquilo, hay pocos bares, así que si buscas ese tipo de diversión, este no es tu sitio.
- Nos encantó el lugar precioso y tranquilo, la amplitud de la casa, enorme, perfecta hasta para 6 personas, las camas muy cómodas, nos hubiera gustado estar más días
Cuevas La Cocinillas
One of our top picks in Graena.Providing mountain views, Cuevas La Cocinillas in Graena has accommodations, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities.All rooms include a terrace, a kitchen with a microwave, a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. A balcony with pool views is offered in all units.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Guadix is 6 miles from the apartment. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 44 miles away.
- The property was spacious (inside and out) and a cool haven in near 40 degree temperatures, with covered, secure parking and a pool for dipping in onsite. The many pictures and other artefacts that adorned the walls and shelves made it feel homely and comfortable whilst still being clean and modern.
- El trato personal ha sido estupendo. Nos ha encantado la cueva para 8 personas. Muy amplia y sin faltarle detalle de decoración ni equipamiento. Hemos estado tranquilos y fresquitos en estas fechas de calor. Por poner algo (que tampoco es negativo), echamos en falta un cuarto de baño más, pues solo hay uno para los 8. Pero la estancia y la experiencia han sido geniales. Para repetir y recomendar.
- Antes da nossa chegada, recebemos mensagens de boas vindas, combinamos a entrega das chaves e tudo correu bem. A cueva é bastante espaçosa e muito bem decorada. Gostamos bastante da estada e com certeza voltaremos.
- Las cuevas son muy amplias y los exteriores enormes. Las habitaciones también son bastante grandes. Íbamos con muchos niños y tenían sitio de sobra para jugar.
Lo limpio que estaba.
Las habitaciones y camas eran cómodas.
La chimenea muy agradable; nos dejaron una bolsa con pellets para encenderla.
Apartamentos Pajaro Azul
Located in the village of Graena, these country-style studios offer a balcony, TV and a kitchenette with a microwave and coffee maker. Free parking is available and Granada is a 40-minute drive away.Studios at Apartamentos Pajaro Azul have simple, rustic décor and offer a fan and heating. They include a double bed, a dining area and a private bathroom with a shower.You can relax in the shared lounge at the Pajaro Azul. There is also a communal laundry room and a reception with a tour desk.Graena is known for its thermal waters, and there is a thermal spa next to the apartments. The charming town of Guadix, famous for its cave houses, is a 10-minute drive away.
- Muy amable la anfitriona, mucha limpieza, mucha tranquilidad y me sorprendió que había de todo lo necesario para cocinar e incluso un buen secador de pelo, mejor que el de hoteles.
- la habitación estaba bien para el precio que costo,no se puede pedir mas.
- La anfitriona encantadora. Apartamento pequeño pero con todo lo necesario para una estancia agradable. Aparcamiento en la misma puerta.
- Pues empezando por la dueña una persona súper simpática, agradable que siempre está dispuesta a asesorarte y muy servicial, el alojamiento perfecto, súper tranquilo calidad precio perfecta, ambiente familiar y perfecto para desconectar de la rutina y del bullicio, hemos pasado 5 día maravillosos. Estaba todo muy limpio. En resumen está fantástico repetiremos sin dudarlo.
- Apartamento muy acogedor y el trato inmejorable….
Cuevas La Solana
Located in Graena, Cuevas La Solana provides accommodations with a seating area and flat-screen TV.All units have a kitchen, a private bathroom and a terrace with views of mountain. A patio with garden views is offered in each unit.The apartment has an outdoor pool.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Granada is 29 miles from Cuevas La Solana, while Guadix is 9 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 42 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Cuevas de María
Set against impressive rock formations, Cuevas de Maria offers apartments featuring a terrace with BBQ facilities and outdoor furniture. Guadix Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.The apartments include a TV, washing machine, and fully equipped kitchenette with a coffee machine. With basic furnishings, Maria Caves display exposed brick, tiled floors, and arched ceilings.The Alcazaba of Guadix is about a 10-minute walk from the property, while Granada is a 45-minute drive away.
- Staying in this cave apartment located in the hills surrounding Guadix was a pleasant unique experience. Maria and her daughter were charming hostesses who welcomed and assisted us, even providing champagne to celebrate my 70th birthday. Free on site parking and good internet. The apartment had an lovely terrace with beautiful rose bushes all around. Within short walking distance of spectacular views of the hills and cave homes in the area. Our visit to the impressive Guadix Cathedral was well worth the time.
Maria is a lovely host and she gave us a very friendly welcome.
The beds were very comfortable, more so than we expected.
We loved cooking meat on the open fire, it tasted fabulous!
Be sure to visit Maria’s show cave, it’s very interesting and she has a wonderful selection of honey for sale there.
Visit the church opposite Maria’s office – it is built into the caves at the back and is very interesting!
- Maria is super friendly and everything was clean and comfortable. She doesn’t speak English and we don’t speak Spanish, but we made it work! Extremely good value for a 2-bedroom apartment. The cave house is very interesting. We wished we could have stayed longer!
- The host was very friendly and staying in a cave was interesting
Extreme comfortable beds.
Cuevas Hammam Abuelo Jose
Cuevas hammam Abuelo Jose offer rustic accommodations in caves, around 12 miles from the Sierra Nevada National Park. The complex features a spa, outdoor pool and mountain views.Each cave at the hammam has bright décor and a TV. All kitchenettes have a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The hammam Abuelo’s spa has Arabic baths and offers massages and other treatments. Guests can use free Wi-Fi access available in public areas.The center of Bejarín is just a 5-minute walk from the caves. Granada is about a 50 minute drive away.
Host was great. Met us when we got a little lost, and dropped keys of to us when we were having dinner at a local cafe, when we locked the keys in the room.
If you want something a little different, this is great.
- The room was supplied with everything needed for a self-contained stay. Very clean. The swimming pool is very good, a great size, and we had it all to ourselves. We had a wonderful Hammam and massage at the Arab Baths. Friendly host and dogs. Good recommendation for tapas at Ruta del Sur.
- Beautiful development. Fabulous swimming pool. We didn’t use the hammam but asked to see it, absolutely gorgeous. The attention to detail throughout was very, very good from hooks for bath towels and room for all toiletries ( many hotels overlook this) to lovely decorative tile details throughout the cave rooms.
- Location and accommodation ,and host……it was exactly what we expected
- We loved the open fire and BBQ facilities outside. Candles would have been nice to create an extra cosy atmosphere but we forgot to buy some.
- Host was great. Met us when we got a little lost, and dropped keys of to us when we were having dinner at a local cafe, when we locked the keys in the room.
Cuevas Pedro Antonio de Alarcon
One of our top picks in Guadix.Offering caves with panoramic views over Guadix and the Sierra Nevada, Cuevas Pedro Antonio de Alarcon is located 1.9 mi from the center of Gaudix. The caves share an outdoor swimming pool.Each cave features rustic-style décor with red clay and white-washed walls, and a fireplace. There is a kitchenette with a hob and microwave. The caves also have satellite TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower.There is a restaurant and bar on site, as well as barbecue facilities. Tourist information is available and staff at reception can advise you on what to do and see in the surrounding area. Free WiFi is available in reception and in the meeting room.Gaudix Train Station is 1,650 feet from Cuevas Pedro Antonio de Alarcon. Granada is 35 mi from the property, while the Alpujarras Mountains are 54 mi away. The beaches of the Costa Tropical are a 90-minute drive away.
- It was a novel experience. Glad we went, but I don’t think cave dwelling is really for us. Everything was very clean and well organized, but caves are by nature a little dank and musty…
- It was very relaxing and the apartment was charming.
- Excellent location, very comfortable rooms, and located just outside of old Guadix. Reserve a room with a fireplace!
Pity the pool was closed, but enjoyed it..
- Very quaint, very different, an interesting experience. The restaurant was excellent, the food delicious, the staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend.
Loft céntrico y acogedor
Loft céntrico y acogedor is located in Granada. The property features city views.This air-conditioned apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen with a microwave. The apartment also comes with a bathroom.Sierra Nevada is 22 miles from the apartment, while Guadix is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 47 miles from Loft céntrico y acogedor.
No reviews yet.
Alojamiento Rural Sierra de Jerez
Set next to Sierra Nevada National Park, Alojamiento Rural Sierra de Jerez is located in Jerez del Marquesado. The property offers apartments with impressive mountain and river views.Each heated apartment has a living room with a fireplace, sofa and TV. A washing machine, oven and microwave are included in the kitchen. The bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. Some apartments have a balcony or terrace.The property offers a laundry and ironing service under request. Guests can find a children’s playground next to the apartments. Free parking is available.Jerez del Marquesado is set in a good area for hiking. Puerto la Ragua Ski Resort is located 19 mi from the apartments. Guadix is 9.3 mi away, while Granda can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- La ubicación y las vistas desde el patio. Tiene todas las comodidades que se puedan necesitar, está muy limpio y la anfitriona nos dio todas las facilidades para nuestra estancia.
La modernitat i comoditat de les instal·lacions.
L’entorn paisatgístic amb vistes a Sierra Nevada.
En general bastante bien, aunque la limpieza deja un poco que desear. Habia vasos sucios y pipas y algun kleenex en el suelo debajo del sofa cama.
Por lo demas todo correcto
Limpieza, comodidad de las camas, chimenea con leña abundante, calidez, luminosidad, mobiliario y sanitarios modernos y con calidad.
Y lo mejor, el sol radiante que nos calentaba por la mañana y las maravillosas vistas a Sierra Nevada
- Las vistas a la sierra toda nevada, el pueblo u sus alrededores. Tiene un bonito sendero.
Top Apartments In Beas De Guadix Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Beas de Guadix Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Beas de Guadix Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Beas de Guadix Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!