10 Best Apartments To Stay In Bassije West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Bassije West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Bassije West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bassije West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bassije West-Flanders. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Bassije West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Bassije West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Bassije West-flanders:
Featuring free WiFi, Aparthotel Trilogie is located in Kemmel, just 14 miles from Lille. The property features a sauna. Oostende is 31 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A refrigerator, a stovetop and Mini-bar are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with bathrobes. Towels and bed linen are featured.Aparthotel Trilogie also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Ieper is 5 miles from Aparthotel Trilogie, and De Panne is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good location easy parking brilliant host.spotless apartment plenty of room. Close to menin gate just 14 minutes drive. Would highly recommend. We will be staying again.
- The apartment was clean, spacious and very modern. Off-road parking was available, it wasn’t secured but the area felt quite safe. There was a lift to access the flat. The terrace from the bathroom gave a pleasant outside space. Attractive kitchen and the bed was large and comfortable. Quiet area that was relatively easy to find, although the signage was not too prominent.
- The apartment was extremely comfortable, clean, well equipped and tastefully furnished to a very high standard. The owners were so helpful and friendly. Kemmel is a lovely little village in beautiful countryside and great walks. Thoroughly recommend Trilogy. Plus the restaurant was great too.
- We went to the WW1 Battlefields. This hotel is within easy reach of Ypres and Passendale and Messines, so very well situated especially if you drive there and is about one hour drive from Dunkirk ferries.
- The size of the appartment and the facilities such as fridge,dishwasher and cooker which were included.
Apartment ‘t Hennekot Palingbeek
Located in Ieper, Apartment ‘t Hennekot Palingbeek features a garden, barbecue, and terrace. Bruges is 30 miles from the property. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All units include a sitting area. Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. An oven and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and microwave. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries. Towels are available.Lille is 15 miles from Apartment ‘t Hennekot Palingbeek. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 26 miles away.
- A great place to stay for anyone looking to view the battlefields around Ieper, much better than staying in the city. The property is really comfortable; Joel and Yelena are excellent hosts. Thoroughly recommended.
- A wonderful warm, family friendly feeling is generated by the hosts. The communal breakfast experience was especially enjoyable…not to mention the mouthwatering selection of food!
- Nice appartment, well equipped, excellent breakfast and friendly hosts.
- The whole setup is exceptional: quality of the accommodation, bedding, mod cons, breakfast amazing, and lovely hosts
- Everything was very nice. The hosts were lovely. The breakfast was superb. The accommodation was of a very high standard.
Located 29 miles from Bruges and 17 miles from Lille, Corversy’s House offers accommodations in Ieper. The property is 26 miles from Oostende and private parking is provided.There is a sitting area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.De Panne is 21 miles from Corversy’s House, and De Haan is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- A wonderful place in a great location. Really comfortable and had everything we needed.
- Very nice location, friendly host, excellent location
- Very comfortable and nice appartment to stay with 6 people and excellent food from caterer in shop below from same owner.
The food from the owner’s Deli.
Location excellent, superb apartment.
- Beautiful apartment. Well equipped and great location.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apartment Aurora is located in Ieper, just 29 miles from Bruges. Lille is 17 miles away.Featuring a terrace, all units have a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Bed linen are available.Apartment Aurora also includes a terrace.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. Oostende is 26 miles from Apartment Aurora. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 24 miles from Apartment Aurora.
- Welcome form host, wine and a few essentials. Great central location
Collection from the train station.
As it was raining it was much appreciated
- The apartment was perfect for our needs. The place was spotless and it was located a short walk from the main square.Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.I would have no problem recommending this property!
- Very nice hosts. They were waiting for us at the key pick up point right near the apartment and took time to show us around. Excellent apartment. Lots of space, fully stocked appliances, great eat-in kitchen.
The Hostess Karen could not have been friendlier, or more helpful.
I loved the apartment and all the facilities. It was spotlessly clean and welcoming. Everything has been thought through and provided. I cooked most nights and the kitchen was well equipped. The bed was nice and firm just to my preference. The only thing I found a little disconcerting were the stairs up to the apartment but everything else counterbalanced that and as stairs like that seem to be a norm in this part of the world, I guess its just all a part of the experience. I’d go back happily any day! Thanks Karen.
One of our best sellers in Ypres! Located 29 miles from Bruges and 17 miles from Lille, Huis Vandermersch offers accommodations in Ieper. The property features views of the garden and is 26 miles from Oostende.The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a refrigerator and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.De Panne is 21 miles from Huis Vandermersch, and De Haan is 30 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 24 miles away.
- Peter the host was excellent. A full tour of the apartment with explanations of everything we needed.
- The property is easy to find and within a couple of minutes walk of the city centre
- Great location, spacious apartment with everything you could need, friendly and helpful owners,
- I liked everything I seen at Yepers and my apartment.
- Prime location, host fantastic and the bottle of wine and chocolates was a lovely touch
One of our top picks in Ypres.Moonlight Relax offers accommodations in Ieper.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 29 miles from Moonlight Relax, and Lille is 17 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 24 miles away.
- Excellent host, very friendly and helpful; accommodation was first class with good facilities and comfortable rooms. Absolutely delighted with the few days I was there!
- The location of this great apartment was fantastic, only 10 mins walk into town. Everything was clean and it was well equipped for our four night stay. We were able to park our car close by using a permit. There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants nearby.
- Everything was great, it was in fact better than some 4 star hotels I have stopped in.
- the accommadation was warm very comfortable and clean , especially welcomed by a single traveller . The host was also a very secure helpful person ,which i was very grateful for .
- Well equipped for a short stay and immaculately clean. Host was very friendly and helpful and there is plenty of tourist information in the folder at the apartment.
Located in Ieper, this double features a terrace and a garden. The property features views of the garden and is 29 miles from Bruges. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured. Other facilities at Apartment Albertushof include a terrace.Lille is 17 miles from Apartment Albertushof, and Oostende is 26 miles from the property. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 24 miles from Apartment Albertushof.
- Excellent location with the added bonus of secured on site parking. A very well appointed apartment, one which we would like to live in and as such were very reluctant to leave. We could not fault the apartment in any way.
- Beautifully appointed apartment providing everything needed. Very comfy beds.
- Very convenient central location . Well appointed . Would recommend
- Location, vehicle parking and furnishing of apartment is excellent.
- The apartment was spacious, extremely clean, central location, wi-if with every utility and piece of technology a guest could need.
In the historic town of Ypres, an 8-minute walk from the Menin Gate, the Market Square and the In Flanders Fields Museum, the Spaces has kitchen facilities, free access to wireless internet and public parking facilities.The accommodations will provide you with a flat-screen TV, an iPod dock and a sitting area. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. The rooms also have a private bathroom with shower and come with free toiletries and towels.Guests can prepare meals in the kitchen of the Spaces apartment. You can visit a variety of restaurants, cafes and bars in the immediate vicinity of the accommodations, within easy walking distance.Ypres Train Station is just over half a mile away. Bellewaerde Amusement Park is 3 miles from the Spaces. The center of Roeselare is a 28-minute drive from the property. It is 14 minutes by car to Poperinge.
- Large bathroom and shower. Very clean apartment. Good WiFi. Only a short 5 min walk to the main square. Free parking opposite apartment.
- The room was ok, good value for money and in easy distance to centre of Ypres plus the parking disc is a bonus but didn’t fully understand how to use it, could do with clearer instructions with it.
- A great location, 5 mins walk off the main square. Easy to park, easy to check in , shops close by for food etc. Owner had thought about everything including leaving us a city parking disc for the timed parking system which operates in Ypres.
- The accommodation and hosts are always exceptional and provide you privacy without fuss and relaxation. A fantastic place to stay .
- Plenty of room. Comfortable beds. Quiet location convenient
Interbellum offers accommodations in Ieper, just 29 miles from Bruges. Interbellum features views of the city and is 17 miles from Lille.A dishwasher and an oven are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Oostende is 26 miles from Interbellum, and De Panne is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 24 miles from Interbellum.
- the apartment was well kept and had everything you might need for a few nights’ stay. The owners are very thoughtful about what they provide.
- Nice clean apartment well planed our out and close to centre of town
The apartment was lovely and warm and very clean and tidy.
The area is nice and quiet and beds were super comfy .
Shopping for breakfast was close by and walk into town only takes about 5 minutes.
All in all an excellent stay and would stay again in a heart beat.
- We really loved staying at Interbellum. Good location to walk to the centre and very comfortable to stay in
- Nathalie was extremely helpful and the property was immaculate. The items available for our use were super reasonable and were clearly there for our convenience over any real profit! Parking pass was supplied for right outside the door!
Located 29 miles from Bruges and 17 miles from Lille, Atrium offers accommodations in Ieper. The property features views of the city and is 26 miles from Oostende.The kitchen is fitted with an oven. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 24 miles away.
- The position of the Atrium is excellent. Close to everything. Short walk to Menin Gate and many food options and supermarket directly at the door.
- Everything was perfect, apartment was amazing. The apartment was only minutes away from the bars, restaurant and all the attractions – Marianne was the prefect host.
- It was in an excellent location, it was very clean and tidy the bed was so so comfortable, everything about the property you could not fault, thoroughly enjoyed our stay
- The host met us at the property with the keys and was very helpful with car parking. There are car parks nearby, but as we arrived on the eve of a bank holiday she pointed out to us that we could park on the road for free after 6pm and for the whole of the next day. The apartment is well equipped and furnished to a high standard. Fantastic views over the city!
- We loved the location as it was on one of the main streets that leads to the main square where the Christmas Market was on. Also the beautiful Christmas lights that lit up the street at night. Our unit was lovely and warm with excellent facilities. Despite being on the 5th floor there was a lift in the building which was very useful.
Top Apartments In Bassije West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Bassije West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Bassije West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Bassije West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!