10 Best Apartments To Stay In Barcenilla Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Barcenilla Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Barcenilla Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barcenilla Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barcenilla Cantabria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Barcenilla Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Barcenilla Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Barcenilla Cantabria:
Aparthotel Playas de Liencres
Located next to the protected Liencres Nature Reserve, this Aparthotel has an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Central Santander is just 7.5 mi away.The countryside in the Valle de Pielagos area is characterized by its beaches and cliffs. You can drive to the Cabárceno Nature Reserve in 15 minutes.The complex has 97 apartments, each sleeping up to four guests, and all with full hotel services. Guests can help themselves in the on-site buffet restaurant, which offers panoramic views.The outdoor pool with panoramic views is open from 15 May until 15 September.There is also a children’s playground and entertainment program, which is available from 29 March until 31 March and from 23 June to until 2 September.
- The facilities for the children, specially swiming pool and places for they to play
- There are no vergeterian food options at the restaurant.
- They have a billiard pool and is quite nice to play with the children. The flat is comftable. The staff is very friendly
- The hotel was in beautiful location on top of a hill looking down into a valley and the ocean. It’s a very family focused resort with helpful staff and good value buffet dinner and breakfast. A great place for a family holiday.
- Staff were friendly, hotel was overall very nice BUT…..
Apartamentos Dunas de Liencres
Located by the beautiful, protected Liencres Natura Park, these apartments are a relaxing and convenient haven for a restorative break.The apartments are set in beautiful, beautiful countryside in the Valle de Pielagos area. The region is characterized by its beaches, cliffs, crags and foothills. As well as their tranquil setting, the apartments offer all the convenience, freedom and independence of apartment living.The convenient location means the apartments also have excellent transport links. As well as the stunning coastline nearby, you will also be able to enjoy other areas of the region such as Santander, Bilbao and Santillana del Mar.Guests can make use of a nearby sister hotel’s restaurant, children’s club and entertainment program.
- The location was good for exploring the north of Spain. Good base for us.
- the apartments are close to the lovely nature reserve
- The property is on the route of the Camino del Norte. The apartment had a washing machine cooker & fridge.
The reachability by car of Santander (15 min.), the beach (10 min.) and even the mountains (about 45 min.).
The friendliness of the cleaners and the flexibility of the reception: the lady made it possible to change the apartment, on our request, during the stay.
- No sabria que contestar, estaba todo acorde con el precio.
Featuring barbecue facilities, Apartamentos Quijano has accommodations in Quijano with free WiFi and mountain views. The property has garden views.The 1-bedroom apartment features a living room, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and toaster, and a bathroom.Santander is 14 miles from the apartment, while Santillana del Mar is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Quiet rural location with friendly hosts. Has everything you need in pleasant garden surrounds.
- The hosts were very friendly and chatty. My kids played freely around, also with the pets. Beautiful nature and tranquility. Also very close to Cabarceno wild life park. Shopping for food supplies was possible in the nearby village some 5 min by car. A good starting point for exploring the nearby cultural villages and Cantabria seaside.
- Las camas eran muy cómodas y la ropa de cama agradable y cálida. La situación aislada que permitía unas vistas espectaculares.
- Los dueños son gente amable y encantadora. El apartamento muy limpio y acogedor
- Pasamos un fin de semana con la familia (2 adultos y 2 peques de menos de 4 años) y todo genial! El apartamento es pequeño pero amplio a la vez y muy confortable, vamos el tamaño perfecto, tiene unas vistas espectaculares! La cocina pequeñita pero dotada de todo lo necesario. La verdad es que lo he encontrado todo genial!
Apartamento Playa Usil
Apartamento Playa Usil is a self-catering property located in Mogro near Dunas de Liencres Natural Reserve. Guests staying at this apartment can use the terrace.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with an oven, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and a stovetop.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Todo muy bien, limpio y funcional. Las vistas impresionantes y muy tranquilo
La casa está muy bien equipado. La ubicación muy buena (en el alto de la colina).
La mescla entre ría y mar, compramos una pequeña barca inchable para levar nuestras cosas secas a la duna enfrente con mar al otro lado. La ría sube y baja con las mares. Profundidades entr 50 cm a 3 m según las mareas.
Las vistas, impresionantes.
Muy comodo y equipado. Perfecto para conocer la naturaleza ? de la zona y sus paisajes.
- appartamento in posizione eccellente, dotato di tutto ciò che serve durante una vacanza, spiaggia a pochi metri e molto comodo per tutte le escursioni in zona. La Sig.ra Pilar che ci ha accolto è stata veramente fantastica, gentile e disponibile, a lei va il nostro grazie di cuore!
La acogida de Pilar, íbamos a pie desde la estación de Mogro con mochilas y ella nos llevó en su coche al apartamento. A la mañana siguiente nos devolvió al mismo punto.
Apartamentos Bahía de Boó
Apartamentos Bahía de Boó offers modern, fully-equipped apartments with a balcony and free Wi-Fi. They are located on the natural banks of the Astillero Marshland.Bahía de Boó apartments feature heating and modern décor. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, washing machine and ironing facilities.Guests will find several bars, restaurants and shops, including a supermarket, within 10 minutes’ walk of the apartments. Cabárceno Nature Park is just a 20-minute drive away.Santander Ferry Terminal and Railway Station are about 15 minutes’ drive away. The airport can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- The heating wasn’t working. We called the front desk and someone came by immediately and was able to turn the heater on for us.
- Spacious and well equipped apartment. Private parking
- Very spacious and clean apartment, very quiet place, the staff is very friendly. There is a parking for guests
- Relaxing place, easy to reach, close to the airport, exciting view. Own, free parking
- Nice, clean apartment. The check-in was easy and quick. It had all the necessary facilities for a short stopover
With good access to the A67 and A8 Motorways, Liencres Apartamentos is located in Liencres, just 5 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian Coast. Its apartments have free Wi-Fi.The apartments feature tiled floors and modern décor with soft tones. Each one comes with a TV and a kitchen with a hob, washing machine and coffee-maker. There is a shared garden and terrace.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. Liencres contains various restaurants, bars and shops.You can drive to central Santander, as well as the airport and ferry terminal, within around 15 minutes. The Altamira Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are 25 minutes’ drive away. The beaches of Liencres are within 1.9 mi away, and they feature a nature reserve with dunes.
- i Like the apartment it’s clean and the bed was so comportable and clean.kitchen ware is complete. The apartment is near cabarceno , Santander, in beaches.30 mins by car. I will come again.Thank you liencres apartment.
- New, good condition. Great location. Friendly and helpful staff.
We visited Santander (1 adult + 2 children) and we thought we might try something in the countryside but not so far away from town. This property exceeded our expectation and although it is literally ~10km from the downtown area, we like it a lot.
The proprietor was very polite and spoken English is limited, she went above and beyond the line of duty to make us feel comfortable. Outstanding service.
Highly recommended housing choice to spend a day or two around the Santander area!
- The property was excellent, newly decorated and furnished to a high standard. The bed was extremely comfortable as was the furnishings in the sitting room. There was a small vegetable garden where you could take the fresh veg and chickens laying eggs all for free.The flat was easily accessible to the village where there were around 3 or 4 good restaurants. There was a large supermarket and a wet fish shop. The bus runs into Santander every half an hour until around 10.00 every night.
- El apartamento un poco pequeño, pero con todas las comodidades, y muy moderno.
Apartamentos El Caserio
Located on El Dichoso Peninsula and next to Suances lighthouse, El Caserio features a furnished terrace with beautiful sea views. The outdoor pool is set on Los Locos Beach.The functional apartments are cleaned daily and feature a terrace. The kitchenette comes with a fridge, microwave and coffee-maker.El Caserio complex offers a cafe where guests can enjoy breakfast and a variety of tapas. The restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine, including fish and seafood.Guests can enjoy walks along the stunning Cantabrian coast. The tour desk can offer information on the best routes.
- Great location!! Roof terrace was great! Very cool apartment with secure parking.
- I travel to Suances regularly and I like the location
- The location is fantastic, close to the beaches, great views, own pool and close nice restaurant.
- apartment was ok except the bathroom downstairs and the bedroom upstairs
- Very nice staff, perfect location, marvelous view on Los Locos beach! Highly recommended!
In a quaint village in the Cantabria region of northern Spain, these apartments enjoy an ideal location in an attractive rural setting, near stunning beaches.Take a walk around the pretty town of Santillana del Mar and explore its narrow streets, squares and beautiful architecture. You can also day trip to the beautiful coastal town of San Vicente de la Barquera that is situated to the north west of the apartment complex, and has stunning, sandy beaches. The city of Santander lies to the north and is well worth visiting, with its excellent seafood restaurants and long, beachfront promenade.The apartment complex will provide you with a private and independent setting in which you can relax. Wi-Fi internet access is available in the complex.This seasonal hotel is open from April to October.
- Location is great, rooms were clean, overall a good hotel
- 24 hour access, excellent location to old town and beaches.
- The staff at the front desk were excellent. The apartment (studio) was very comfortable and the kitchen fully equipped. There was adequate parking in front so I didn’t have to pay to park my motorcycle. While the apartments are not within the old part of the city, they are an easy 7 minute walk.
- Old property with character spotlessly clean & comfortable
- Easy parking, lift access, good location and had staffed reception. We found an awesome restaurant Pasaje Nobles. Staff and food were fabulous.
Costa Quebrada Apartamentos
Just 1,650 feet from San Juan Canal beach and 10 minutes’ drive from Santander, these modern decor apartments offer access to a shared outdoor pool. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Costa Quebrada Apartamentos features 2 or 3 bedrooms apartments each with a private terrace. Each one includes a living room with sofa, flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. The private bathroom has a bath tub.3-bedroom apartments are distributed over 2 floors and have a private terrace. Most apartments are on the ground floor. Keys will be collected at Hotel San Juan.There are many beaches within a 10-minute drive of Costa Quebrada Apartamentos, and you can drive to the Cabárceno Nature Reserve in around 10 minutes. Santillana del Mar is 17 mi from the apartments and Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera are 40 minutes’ drive away.
- It had a kitchen with facilities that I needed to prepare my babys food.
- The big terrace was the best, the apartment was very clean
- Very clean, stylish and nicely furnished apartment. Beds were very comfortable. It was warm and comfortable on a very cold night. Great value for money
- The location, close to the village and to the magnificient coast.
- The apartment was elegant, spotlessly clean, and comfortable. The WIFI worked great, and I appreciated the washing machine in the kitchen. I was there during cold weather so didn’t get to enjoy the two balconies or the swimming pool. The location is wonderful — an easy drive to Santander and all the beautiful beaches on the coast, as well as the caves at El Castillo. I will stay in these apartments again the next time I’m in the area.
Apartamentos Costa Esmeralda
One of our best sellers in Suances! Set in the pretty fishing village of Suances, this apartment complex boasts breathtaking views of La Concha beach and is surrounded by a beautiful natural environment.Located in the northern region of Cantabria, the Apartamentos Costa Esmeralda provide the ideal venue for a vacation of clean, sandy beaches and green countryside. The surrounding area is known for its nice climate and rich wildlife. The local landscape varies from mountains, to verdant fields, to dramatic coastlines and beaches. One of these beaches, La Concha, is just 350 feet away.The apartments are housed in a historically styled yet recently constructed building. Each spacious apartment of 484 ft²- 538 ft² comes with a lounge including a fully-equipped kitchenette, and each opens onto its own terrace.
- Value for money appartment with stunning view. Fabulous receptionist so nice to see a lovely smile and welcoming greeting too often forgotten or just no front of house skills. We have been travelling for the last 15-20 years back forth via Santander ferry which is only half hour drive away and wish we had found Suances and Costa Esmeralda aparments or suites before. Returning next year and booking at the 5star Esmeralda Suites virtually next door to apartments as only need 2 night stay. Would certainly book apartments again if staying 3/4 nights or more.
- Excellent property close to some wonderful beaches. The walk up hill to the town didn’t take as long as first imaged. Plenty of bars and restaurants by the beach and in town. Great fascilities. Air con very good.staff very friendly and assisted with any questions we needed to ask. Secure parking a bonus
- I highly recommand this accomodation. The location, the staff and room.. everything is perfect. Definately I want to be back.
- Situation was excellent. Apartment had lovely outside space and was clean and roomy
- high quality of appartment and excellent service from staff in hotel
Top Apartments In Barcenilla Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Barcenilla Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Barcenilla Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Barcenilla Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!