10 Best Apartments To Stay In Bang Rak Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Rak Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Bang Rak Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Bang Rak Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Bang Rak Bangkok Province:
The State Tower By Favstay
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, The State Tower By Favstay is located in the Bang Rak neighborhood in Bang Rak. The property is air conditioned and features a spa tub. Bangkok is 2.5 miles away.Featuring a balcony, all units have a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. Bed linen are featured.Bangna is 9 miles from The State Tower By Favstay, and Nonthaburi is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Luxury Suite @ BTS Nana
Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 1,200 feet from BTS-Nana, Luxury Suite @ BTS Nana features an outdoor pool and views of the city. The property is air conditioned and features a sauna. Arab Street is 1,800 feet away. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. A microwave and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. Towels are featured.Luxury Suite @ BTS Nana also includes a hot tub, sauna, and fitness center.BTS-Asok is 1,850 feet from Luxury Suite @ BTS Nana, and Soi Cowboy is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from Luxury Suite @ BTS Nana.
General building positives:
– Convenient Sukhumvit Soi 13/15 location with 7-11 on-site
– Robinson’s, Tops Grocery, Terminal 21, and Asoke BTS & MTS ~10 minute walk
– Benjakitti Park, bars, restaurants, banks, and more within 10-20 minute walk
– minimal bar, music, or traffic noise
– excellent free gym, attractive outdoor pool, day-time lobby and security staff
– 3 elevators that service the 26? story building
Specific room positives (listing covers 20 units that Mona manages):
– large windows and good lighting
– modern, clean, spacious, and attractively furnished
– western bath with separate glassed shower
– clothes washer and kitchenette
– iron, board, hair dryer, 2 towel sets, and bedding included
– TV had no cable english channels, but Smart TV with YouTube & Netflix
– wifi not always fast, but reliable
– Mona stopped by twice and was accessible for issues
IMHO the best spot in BKK to stay for work or pleasure.
Nice apartments in well maintained building.
Mona and Peter (property owners) are super cool and easy to deal with.
Peter was always available to assist with general queries.
- Very confortable and safe. nice location / wide bed /good internet / silence / CVS
- great bed and bathroom. very spacious studio with table, chairs and a desk. plenty of clost space as well.
You can tell Mona takes great care of her apartments. Everything is new, very neat, tidy and clean. Much better than most hotels in the area, especially for that price.
Will definitely stay here again when I am in Bangkok.
Not ideal for long term though as the rooms are very small.
- General building positives:
101 Sukhumvit Service Apartment
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 101 Sukhumvit Service Apartment is located in Bangkok, just 1,950 feet from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles away.The property is air conditioned and is fitted with a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave. Each unit has a private bathroom with a shower.101 Sukhumvit Service Apt also includes a fitness center.Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.9 miles from 101 Sukhumvit Service Apartment. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I Love this place! My room was huge and super clean and a little bit funky. The location was close enough to the action to be convenient, but quiet enough to be relaxing. The hosts were friendly, helpful and efficient.
- Very good large room with many facilities. Good value for money. Good for family.
- The lady who runs the place is awesome! It’s a good location (very central, and near the bts line). The apartment is huge and comfy, really happy overall
1. Fast and easy to deal with
3. Big room
4. Away from the bustling city
- Very Clean and spacious modern apartment, owners very helpful and hospitable apartment is self contained and has everything you need.
Featuring free WiFi, Blissotel Ratchada offers accommodations in Bangkok. Siam Paragon Mall is 2.3 miles from the property.Towels are featured.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.6 miles from Blissotel Ratchada. Don Muang Airport is 11 miles away.
- For the price, I did not expect so much. The rooms are aesthetically appealing and comfortable. The owner/ manager speaks English and went an extra mile to find a tour agent for me. The rest of the staff do not speak English well but they try their best. When I checked out, one male staff even stayed with me (for more than 30 minutes), talked to the Uber driver to make sure I am brought to the right place.
- Staff were kind, especially the receptionist (I was not able to get her name). Bed is very comfy (compared to the one I transferred to right now), TV was fine, wifi connection was very good. Best thing about this place: location. There are two subways nearby, malls and stores, small food restaurants, and 7-11. You can go to the night market nearby. If only there is still an available room through the site, I would have extended for the whole duration of my trip (only stayed here for 3 days and I still have 5 days to go for holiday). And did I say the hotel rates were affordable?
there are full with local food stalls and cafe and saloon surround the hotel
motor cycle taxi is just around the corner , so is convenient to go any where if you dont want to take MRT which a 10 minit walk from hotel .
- The staffs were nice,friendly and helpful.Its in a good loaction with many options of eateries nearby and you havd shopping centres at walking distance.
- Good location, near to famous market. Helpfull stuf.
Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Located in Bangkok, Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok is 1.1 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Siam Paragon Mall is 2 miles away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit.Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok also includes a fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.7 miles from Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok. The property provides a free shuttle service.
- Good facilities, great breakfast and really helpful staff
1. Nice room with good amenities: iron + board, a safe, minibar, desk for working, cable tv
2. Good security
3. Extensive room service menu
The room ,my request was granted ,light airy room ,high level, given top floor super view,
Able to self cater, good equipt small kitchen.
Small swimming pool, lovely
Location is nice, taxi costs not a lot and you can go on foot to whatever you need.
Close to Makasan so you can use a City line from Suvarnabhumi airport (less than 50B).
A great big bed, small kitchen where you can find everything when you need to cook.
A lot of space
- Roof top pool was small, but nice. Close to sky train terminal.
Yellow Ribbon Hills Boutique Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Yellow Ribbon Hills Boutique Suites is located in Bangkok, just 1.8 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. The property features a hot tub. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.9 miles from the property.All units have a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub.Yellow Ribbon Hills Boutique Suites also includes a fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.1 miles from Yellow Ribbon Hills Boutique Suites. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 15 miles away.
- the size of the rooms, location and extremely helpful staff.
A good value for the money, unbelievably helpful staff. There was a possibility to leave the luggage after check-out.
BTS station is nearby.
- Big comfortable rooms,very little noise,walking distance to Bts(less than 5 minutes),local breakfast food and 7 eleven (less than 4 minutes walking),very good restaurant on site as well,for us being in a one bedroom apartment it was perfect.
- The hotel was a short walk from the train station, and about a 30 minute taxi ride from all the major markets and Chinatown (excluding the boat markets). Also appreciated the free water provided as it isn’t safe to drink the tap water.
- Great location! Very comfortable apartment, just like home. Very clean! Staff is very friendly and helpful!
Ten Ekamai Suites by Aspira
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, Ten Ekamai Suites by Aspira offers a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. BTS-Ekkamai is 0.7 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. Mini-bar and kettle are also provided. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels and bed linen are available.BTS-Phrom Phong is 1.4 miles from Ten Ekamai Suites by Aspira. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 11 miles away.
- Clean, spacious, modern interior, air con in both rooms, coffee and kitchenette area
- Very relaxing and peaceful. The apartment was comfortable and a good mix between condo and hotel
- I love the staff and I like the room. Unfortunately the location is not very convenient…especially if you need taxi often…in 3 days I’ve never get a taxi at the hotel (even booking them in advance all the time)…always need to walk somewhere to reach a bigger street to get a taxi…which it could be fine to walk a bit, but with 2 luggages, no pedestrian pavement and 35 degree it has been not a pleasure. The staff even bring me for free to the nearest taxi stop for 2 times! Really kind and really appreciated! I want to remark, great staff!
- Staff is excellent, they will do their best to accommodate you if possible. Room was a pleasant surprise, after traveling Thailand for 3 weeks I have come to be disappointed in pictures presenting rooms. This one lived up to pictures and most reviews. Some of fit and finish not perfect, must close closet doors together as they need adjusting, but all minor issues. No dish soap to wash dishes with, but cheap enough to go buy. They offer shuttle to BTS station and local Big C store. Overall excellent stay.
- Typical of so many condo hotels in Thailand, pictures do not show the reality, the pool area very run down all the sunloungers broken, pool not very clean, the rooms were big and spacious, but TV and WiFi pretty much non existent.
Featuring free WiFi, Belleville Apartment offers accommodations in Bangkok. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1,650 feet away. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and is equipped with a satellite TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave. A refrigerator and kettle are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in every unit. Towels are available.MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1,900 feet from Belleville Apartment. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- It’s quiet and spacious and the staff is super nice. She is very responsive to questions and needs.
Unbelievable, they gave us free early check-in and free late check-out. The owner (a very good english spoken lady, maybe english or american herself) prepared everything we need. The room was 40m sq with a nice kitchen with all dishes needed and even a microwave. Everywhare was clean and calm. The neiberhood was peaceful and just 3 minutes walk from a vibrant street (sukhumvit 22) and 7 minutes walk from subway station.
We will definitely comeback.
Due to my arriving time, i couldn’t see an staff at here, but i still feel their warm welcome, my Thai friend had contacted with them via phone, and they supported us very much,
Apartment is great
- The building is safe and quite. Washing machine downstair so easy for you.
- A lovely quiet spot tucked away off Soi 22, Sukhumvit. Large room with balcony.
One bedroom sukhumvit 81
One bedroom sukhumvit 81 offers accommodations in Bangkok. One bedroom sukhumvit 81 features views of the city and is 1,000 feet from BTS-On Nut.A TV with cable channels is featured. Other facilities at One bedroom sukhumvit 81 include a terrace.BTS-Ekkamai is 1.6 miles from One bedroom sukhumvit 81, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 2.9 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 10 miles away.
- Very clean apartment, comfy bed, great shower, excellent location. Pae, the owner, was very lovely and helpful. I will be returning!
Very close by BTS and supermarket mall
Good palace to stay in bkk and good price also
- Clean, quiet, adequate accommodation very near BTS, 7/11, Food Centre. Two quiet air cons, well equipped kitchen, good TV, good bed, hot shower etc. Everything is as it says in the advertisement. Reasonable price. Very happy & would definitely stay again.
- The flat is quite spacious, the AC works great, the bed is comfy and the bathroom is clean. The price is also really good. Being so close to the station is fantastic as you can navigate around Bangkok easily. There’s also a huge Tesco lotus 5 mins away where you can get very affordable meals in the food court.
Absolutely nothing.it was the worst accommodation I have ever had with
an extremely poor service and uncomfortable sofa that was badly damaged
and cheap mattress with I don’t care attitude by the owner who
turned up 3 hours late.NO Tv satalite at all.only 1 Thai chanel.
The Atrium Ratchada 13
A 5-minute walk from Huai Kwang MRT metro station, The Atrium Ratchada 13 offers modern air conditioned studios with free Wi-Fi. It provides drinking water on all floors and a self-service laundry area.Tastefully decorated, studios feature tiled floors and warm lighting. Each comes with a sofa, flat-screen TV and minibar. Private bathrooms are equipped with hot water showers.Taking the MRT, The Atrium Ratchada 13 is a 15-minute ride from Sukhumvit Road. The train also goes to the Airport Rail Link Station which goes to Suvarnabhumi Airport.Baggage storage service is provided at the 24-hour front desk.
- Location with lots of eateries inside the soi. Train station is about 5 mins walk.
- The building was old but the room was very clean. Located just a 10 minute walk from the MRT station. About 100 meters from Rachadapisek road which is a major street. 7-11 close by.
- The room light need to change white light . Because put orange light will be dark.
- Excellent accommodation at Ratchada 13. Located in proximity to mrt suthisan. Plenty of stores and food shops around. Very adorable and excellent value for money. Good ambience. Excellent room.
- Big room, decent WiFi, generally very quiet hotel, and although I was concerned staying on the 8th floor the elevator is surprisingly fast and never a hassle. Only a few minutes to Huai Kwang MRT.
Top Apartments In Bang Rak Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!