10 Best Apartments To Stay In Astene East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Astene East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Astene East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Astene East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Astene East-Flanders. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Astene East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Astene East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Astene East-flanders:
Place 2 stay
One of our top picks in Ghent.Place 2 stay offers modern studios in the center of Ghent only 650 feet from Vrijdagmarkt. They each feature a sitting area with flat-screen cable TV and free wireless hotspot.These studios include an open-plan kitchen with an oven, fridge freezer and microwave as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Each Place 2 stay also has a bathroom with a heated towel rail.The Korenmarkt and St-Braafs Square featuring the Belfort are a 5-minute walk from Place 2 stay. Alijn House Museum is 1,300 feet away. Bruges is 40 minutes from the studios by car.
- Very modern and well equipped apartment, great location.
Excellent location. Functional. Clean & tidy. Easy check-in (intercom; room ready)
Main bed comfortable
- The facilities were very clean and comfortable. Location was great, close to the market square although it is a bit of a hike from the station. The host was friendly and answered our questions promptly.
- Easy check in and out, large clean rooms friendly hosts.
- We found the place very easily, and also easily contacted out hostess and entered the apartment. Our room was on the first floor and it was spacious for two people and very clean. Bathroom was also very clean and the room had all the facilities needed, included bathroom facilities. I should also mention that hostess was very nice and friendly! I would definitely recommend this property without hesitation! Very good value for money.
Apartment At Ghent
One of our top picks in Ghent.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apartment At Ghent is located in Ghent, just 24 miles from Bruges. Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property.All units have a cable flat-screen TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and coffee machine are also featured. Bed linen are available.Blankenberge is 31 miles from Apartment At Ghent, and Middelburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 34 miles from Apartment At Ghent.
- Very hospitable and friendly owners, and a nice stylish studio apartment.
- Spacious unit and great location. Ideal for families travelling with 3 generations as we were.
- Great location- all the major sites are in walking distance. Helpful host. Clean, well appointed flat.
- Great location and facilities – had everything we needed.
- The hosts were very friendly. We communicated by e-mail and phone and arranged to pick up the keys and leave my bags early in the morning. They even booked a taxi for us when it was impossible for us to book one by phone. The kitchen had everything for cooking, coffee and tea praperation and also a great variety of coffee pads and tea.
Huis van Vletingen Apartment
Located 30 miles from Brussels and 25 miles from Bruges, Huis van Vletingen Apartment offers accommodations in Ghent. Huis van Vletingen Apartment features views of the city and is 29 miles from Knokke-Heist.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided. Other facilities at Huis van Vletingen Apartment include a terrace.Cadzand-Bad is 27 miles from Huis van Vletingen Apartment, and Kortrijk is 25 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 32 miles away.
- From the moment we booked the owner Joost was extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. The apartment is very well equipped and clean and only a 10 minute walk into the centre of Gent. And parking is right outside the accommodation. I would thoroughly recommend and would stay again 🙂
- Great host. Well appointed apartment. Good location. Lovely atmosphere at the Ghent Festival.
- Excellent. Amazing place. Very comfortable, everything is there. Very comfortable sofa bed
- Everything. The location is great and Joost went out of his way to make us very comfortable and feel at home. The unit is very clean, quiet, and the interior design is of excellent taste. Joost is very quick to responding to any questions or issues that we had.We highly recommend this place and will definitely stay here next time.
- Light and airy apartment with plenty of space for two of us
Featuring a terrace, Studio 17 is located in Ghent, just 24 miles from Bruges. Antwerp is 31 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a iPod docking station and CD player. Some units feature a terrace and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from Studio 17. Deurne Airport is 32 miles away.
- excellent hosts and a superb property in a great location.
The kitchen had all the facilities you need, the fridge had milk, orange juice, yoghurts, butter and jam. There was a coffee machine and a welcome fruit bowl and jar of chocolate eggs.
Host supplied fresh pastries and bread each morning which were lovely.
Lovely comfortable bed and great shower.
Total privacy within the apartment and there is secure on site car parking
Easy walk into the centre of Ghent.
Would thoroughly recommend a stay here
- Serge was really helpful and the property was exactly what we wanted. Brilliant! We will definitely see you again.
- Serge the owner met us at the property and was very friendly and helpful. A really lovely guy who went out of his way to welcome us. The apartment was absolutely superb, spacious, clean, well equipped, warm and comfortable. The breakfast provisions in the fridge and fresh bread and pastries every morning were very welcome and delicious. The apartment was a 20 minute walk from the centre of Ghent and had small supermarkets, bakery and lovely Turkish restaurants all within a 5/10 minute walk. I would rate this apartment as one of the best I’ve ever stayed in and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to anyone. We loved our 4 night stay here very much. Thank you very much Serge for your hospitality.
- The host was super friendly and helpful. The design of the studio was just lovely, even the sofa was really comfy as a bed. The breakfast provided by the host was perfect !
Stay in Ghent
Located 24 miles from Bruges, Stay in Ghent offers accommodations in Ghent. The property is 27 miles from Knokke-Heist and private parking is provided.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Blankenberge is 31 miles from Stay in Ghent, and Middelburg is 31 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 34 miles away.
- The location is fantastic for exploring Ghent – easy to walk to the historic centre and a tram stop is very close by. We easily managed for 5 days here without a car. The apartment is great – warm, clean, comfy beds, & plenty of space for a family of 4. The welcome from Wouter was simply outstanding and made us feel very confortable. He helped us to get our bearings, find local supermarkets and know where to start exploring the city. The steep stairs on entry mean this apartment won’t be for everyone, but once you’re inside it’s simply fantastic and we loved staying here.
- It was very modern, clean, and bright. The host had several baby things available at no extra cost, like a crib, a swing chair, a high chair, and a baby bath (which was very necessary since there is only a shower). Plenty of towels.
Extremely helpful and obliging hosts, Woulter went out of his way to make us comfortable and at home.
Keypad entry was great with 4 guests.
Comfortable furniture and beds were great.
Fantastic location, walking distance to Ghent’s restaurants and tourist spots.
- Modern and spacious. A lot of thought has gone into the design to make the apartment perfect. The hosts were extremely welcoming and accommodating to our needs. Would thoroughly recommend. Location was a short walk into town.
- Great apartment, spacious, well equipped kitchen, comfy beds, proximity of the city centre, basically anything you need for a very relaxing and enjoyable stay in the beautiful city of Ghent.
Be At Home Ghent Apartment
Located 24 miles from Bruges and 28 miles from Knokke-Heist, Be At Home Ghent Apartment offers accommodations in Ghent. The property is 31 miles from Blankenberge and private parking is available.There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided. Other facilities at Be At Home Ghent Apartment include a terrace.Middelburg is 31 miles from Be At Home Ghent Apartment, and Cadzand-Bad is 27 miles away. Deurne Airport is 34 miles from the property.
The apartment was very comfortable, bed were comfy and the whole apartment was clean and well decorated, kitchen was particularly well equipped
Both hosts were very friendly and accommodating
- The accomodation was very clean(very important for us :-)) and the beds were comfortable. It was in a great location to get to the center(just a few minutes on foot) and to use a bus. Mrs Hoefnagels even gave us presents (hand towels with our names on them)at our departure! Loved to stay here!
- Better than the pictures. Everything was outstanding and the hosts were very helpful and friendly
- Carl and Inge were warm and gracious hosts and made our stay very comfortable. The apartment was well appointed and conveniently located to downtown Ghent.
- Very friendly and welcoming greeting on arrival, the apartment was beautifully appointed and very comfortable. Great location to the city center.
- The apartment was very comfortable, bed were comfy and the whole apartment was clean and well decorated, kitchen was particularly well equipped
One of our best sellers in Ghent! Apartment Sleepstreet is located in Ghent, just 31 miles from Brussels. Bruges is 24 miles from the property.All units have a sitting area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from Apartment Sleepstreet, and Middelburg is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 32 miles from Apartment Sleepstreet.
- unique apartmenet full of character, in a neighbourhood out of the centre but genuine, with different options to enjoy Ghent apart from the “turistic”. The communication with the host was super easy, he made everything smooth and the place make you feel at home. The price is very reasonable compared to other options in Ghent.
It was cosy and 70’s (right????) touch was nice. It even had a gramophone to play the vinyls!
Enough facilities for cooking and a small storage area (they call it a shop, but you don’t need to pay) with oil, toilet paper, shampoo, etc.
All was functional on the kitchen and bathroom quite ok….
Real close to the center… Perfect
So bad if you have a car is very hard to find park on the area
- Even better than expected. Quiet and warm place. only 10 minutes away walking from the center. We surely will come back in our next visit to gent.
- Very clean apartment in a good location. Kitchen was equipped with all necessary utilities. The apartment owner was very helpful. I will be definitely staying in this place again.
Featuring a garden, Business-flatsGhent offers accommodations in Ghent. Bruges is 24 miles from the property.The accommodation features a sitting area. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from Business-flatsGhent, and Blankenberge is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 34 miles from Business-flatsGhent.
A classical stay. We actually loved the 10 min walk to the city. Clearing our heads and body after great dinners was perfect.
The appartment is beautiful, the hostess is welcoming and the brekafast is copious.
The room is spacy and clean.
The kitchen is well-equipped and you can use it like home.
There were nice people who long-stay there and you can talk to them.
The host was friendly and helpful.
The apartment is 10 mins walk distance from city center.
- Spacious room, comfortable bed, furniture was pretty.
- Breakfast was served in the room and was copious, varied and delicious. The area is quiet and leafy.
- Room is spacious. Limited but free water, beer and cola. Close to supermarket and a park where you can easily walk you dog. Stuff is friendly.
- A classical stay. We actually loved the 10 min walk to the city. Clearing our heads and body after great dinners was perfect.
One of our best sellers in Ghent! Chocolou offers accommodations in Ghent, 31 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Bruges. The property is 28 miles from Knokke-Heist and private parking is available.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette complete with a microwave, a toaster and a refrigerator. A flat-screen TV is provided.Deurne Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Amazing very cozy apartment with a chocolate store downstairs that smells delicious. They even gave us some chocolates to taste. Very nice couch, just like a bed.
- Friendly owner, clean place. Everything as advertised.
- It is very cozy, stylish and modern apartment. All furniture and household appliances are absolutely new, linen and towels were clean and fresh. There enough space for 4 persons to stay. This apartment located in the heart of the city and all main sights and restaurants of Ghent are in 2-5 mins of walk.
Location cannot be better! right next to the cathedral which can be seem from the balcony, bathroom, etc
Being within a chocolate shop in Belgium, really add value to the experience and make it ever cozier.
The owner P. and his wife are super friendly and welcoming. The gave us a lot of flexibility for our stay and tried to help us to get to know Ghent a bit better. They provide you with plenty of maps and handy information, and also welcome you with some chocolate (of course) in the apartment as courtesy. We also had coffee, thee, etc What a nice couple! good attention to details and customer service
- The host waited on us, even in the unseemly hour of 1:30 AM. Thank you for that
Gent City Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gent City Center is located in Ghent, just 31 miles from Brussels. Bruges is 24 miles from the property.All units have a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also featured. Towels are provided.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from Gent City Center. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from Gent City Center.
- The property matched expectations; we are coming again.
- Nice big kitchen and lounge room, main bedroom also very spacious. Very good location, right in front of a tram stop and close to all the sights
- Lovely place, kind staff,good location. Thank you.
- New apartment, spacious living-dining room and excellent location.
Perfect location! Short walk to the main square (where the main Christmas Market is) and Albert Heijn Supermarket, as well as the main shopping street. Also very close to a tram stop to the airport.
Loved the large dining table and great kitchen facilities. Living area is a great size.
Top Apartments In Astene East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Astene East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Astene East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Astene East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!