10 Best Apartments To Stay In Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Arroyo De La Encomienda Castile And Leon:
These stylish, luxury apartments lie in La Vega residential district, beside the River Pisuerga – a strategic setting just a 10-minute drive from the historic center of Valladolid.Enjoy clean and spacious accommodations in the capital of Castilla y León with a stay at the Apartahotel Ribera. Each of its modern apartments comes with bedroom, separate lounge and a full bathroom. The well-equipped kitchen allows you to prepare your meals as and when you wish.The surrounding area is great for hiking and cycling. There is also a public rollerskating track located 5 minutes’ walk away.The Ribera enjoys good access to the local motorway network, allowing you to easily travel throughout this region of central Spain. Plenty of essential services are located nearby, and buses run every half hour to the city center.
- Large and comfortable apartment, best to suit people with cars.
The apartment is very nice, modern and clean.
The beds were comfortable and the lounge is good to relax.
It could do with a microwave ( its just easier to make a quick drink..) ,also spare pillows and some mugs. Because we used it only for sleeping (we were visiting family close by) it was the right place for us.
- Good beds, great accommodation for even a week. You can ask for anything at reception like a hairdryer and they will give it to you for free. Washing machine. Just off motorway perfect for travel.
- Good access to motorway for a stopover on a journey.
Nice to have a kitchen and a laundry machine. Laundry was dry enough to hang on the provided rack.
Clean, with lots of room for one. Lots.
Convenient supermarket (closed Sundays) in the same building.
Secure indoor parking for my motorcycle.
Easy walk to other shops, bars and restaurant.
15mins ride to downtown Valladolid.
3mins ride to Los Pinguinos site.
Washington Parquesol Suites & Hotel
This design aparthotel is located in Valladolid’s commercial Parquesol district. It offers stylish studios with free WiFi, a kitchenette and plasma-screen TV.Washington Parquesol’s elegant studios feature hardwood floors and modern furniture. All accommodations has a lounge with an iPod docking station available on request. The kitchenette comes with a dishwasher, electric hob, microwave and fridge. Bed sheets are of Egyptian cotton thread.Washington Parquesol Suites & Hotel offers a continental breakfast. Guests can try regional cuisine and local wines, including Ribera del Duero, in the nearby bars, cafés and restaurants.The hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from Old Town. The science museum, the Jose Zorrilla Football Stadium, and the Miguel Delibes Cultural Center are all around a 5-minute drive from the property. The wine-producing town of Rueda is about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Fantastic facilities, including essence a small luxury flat.
- We have stayed here many times as it is a truly excellent stopping place after arriving at Sandander. The apartment has everything you could wish for including a very complicated and sophisticated microwave which works well once you have mastered the controls! The staff as always are very helpful and with Mercadona opposite it is perfect or an overnight stop, and probably for much longer if one had time.
- Very roomy comfortable apartment. Modern quality finishes. All areas were superb but bathroom extra special. Fantastic value for money
- We were so happy with this one. Was within our budget and traveling with a small dog… we have had to stay in some really strange places, but with this one we felt like we were in 5 stars. The suite has a small equiped kitchen. The bathroon is so spaciious and the the shower was amazing!! Miriam the receptionist recomended some restaurants nearby and we had such an amazing time.
- Large, beautiful apartment. Check in was superb with special mention being made of Lorena who was warm and welcoming providing us with excellent information as to how to enjoy our one night stay in the lovely old city of Valladolid.
Leopoldo Cano Center Apartment
Leopoldo Cano Center offers accommodations in Valladolid, 1,150 feet from Plaza Mayor and 1,500 feet from Casa-Museo de Zorrilla. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All units feature a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a balcony and/or patio with city views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A toaster and fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen is provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Teatro Calderón is 200 feet from Leopoldo Cano Center, while San Pablo Church is 1,500 feet away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- Everything else. Perfect location, apartment was clean, had all the equipment needed to cook.
Spacious rooms,The owners give all the information before the arrival which was very helpful.
The cleaning lady came on Thursday morning was really helpful.
- Valladolid is a very lovely city. The location of the apartment is very ideal. It is at the center of the city and very near historical sites. The apartment is big, new, and very modern providing a very comfortable place to stay and rest after a long day tour around. Underground public parking is not far and most of the historical sites are within easy reach. Shops, restaurants, café bars, Pharmacy stores are just a few steps away, Elevator of the apartment is fast and quick.The locals are very friendly too. We had a lovely time at Valladolid and Apartment is greatly recommended!
- Excellent location of property and family friendly
- Excellent location, excellent value, spacious accomodation though bedroom a little small. Check in arrangement wasn’t clear but we met the check in lady by chance. Key code access worked well, and having pre paid, no check out required. Parking expensive at 15 euros. Could probably get away with street parking.
Apartment La Pintada 2.0
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Apartment La Pintada 2.0 is a property located in Valladolid, 1.3 miles from Casa-Museo de Zorrilla and less than 0.6 miles from Valladolid Cathedral. Guests staying at this apartment can use the free WiFi.Leading onto a patio, this air-conditioned apartment comes with 2 separate bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment also has a flat-screen TV, washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.Museo Casa de Cervantes is a 14-minute walk from the apartment. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 9 miles from Apartment La Pintada 2.0.
- Nice layout, good lighting, clean. It is also completely legal and registered.
- This apartment is located in a small one-way street just a few minutes on foot from the old centre of Valladolid (if you turn left and then right you will be in five minutes in Plaza Espana – the communication centre and in another five minutes in Plaza Mayor). The street is so small that you can’t hear the traffic in the apartment while the houses opposite protect it from direct sunlight. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, a living room with couch, TV set, and small dining table, kitchen, and bathroom, just enough for two couples or a couple with children. Everything that you might need is there – including a washing machine. Very good option for a few days in Valladolid. If you come by car, a place in a garage around the corner is included in the price.
- The owner was very friendly and helpfull, giving us all informations ant tips to visit the city.
- The owner was really kind and hospitable, he came to pick us up with his car, since we were arriving late.
- La facilidades para check in y check out, la amplitud y servicios del apartamento
La Pintada 3.0
Featuring city views, La Pintada 3.0 is located around 1.3 miles from Casa-Museo de Zorrilla. Guests staying at this apartment can use the patio.This air-conditioned 1-bedroom apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, and a flat-screen TV. The apartment also features a bathroom with a bath.Valladolid Cathedral is less than 0.6 miles from the apartment, while Museo Casa de Cervantes is a 12-minute walk away. Valladolid Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The owner could not have been more helpful or anxious to please. Good location for exploring the city.
- The owner was amazing full of information and local maps! Fantastic location 5 minutes from the train station and 15 minutes from the estacion de autobus. Are greatest regret is we only booked 1 Night!
- We absolutely enjoyed our stay at the Pintada 3.0. Everything from our warm welcome by Mr. Urbano and his wife to their attention to all our needs. The apartment was private, cozy, very clean and comfortably functional. The location is ideal, close to all types of shopping, restaurants, museums and fun activities. We highly recommend.
De Locatie was voor mij perfect het was 7 minuten lopen van mijn dochter af. Er waren genoeg gelegenheden om een comfortabel verblijf te hebben daar.
De man ter plaatse heeft veel informatie gegeven over mogelijkheden in de buurt en in de omstreek.
Indien er iets nodig was mocht ik hem altijd bellen , we hebben niets nodig gehad.
Na vertrek de sleutel achter kunnen laten in het verblijf in plaats van terug brengen naar een andere locatie.
- La ubicación de la casa, perfecta. Máximo a 10 minutos de todo. El anfitrión muy pendiente e informó de todo lo que podía hacer, donde podía comprar. Y esto no tiene que ver, pero el tiempo también acompañó, a pesar de las fechas.
La Pintada is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Campo Grande Hospital and Valladolid Campo Grande Train Station. La Rosaleda Park and the Pisuerga River are 0.6 mi away.La Pintada features 2 two-bedroom apartments with 2 double rooms and a private bathroom. The large living room comes with sofas, a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a dining table with chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes an oven and fridge. Free WiFi is also available.Valladolid city center is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. The Patio Herreriano Contemporary Art Museum is 0.9 mi of La Pintada.The nearest supermarkets and restaurants can be found within 350 feet of the apartments.
- The kindness and availability to help of the owner, Urbano. The apartment is big and very well furnished. Very clean and the kitchen fully equipped, availability of species, olive oil and coffee was a plus. the location was perfect near by monuments and shopping street. We will definitely go back and use another property they have on Costa Blanca.
- Very clean and comfortable place to stay. Huge house with everything inside. The host very friendly and kind.Would stay there again for sure.
Недалеко от центра.
Пешком минут 15-20.
Крытая парковка в соседнем здании входит в стоимость бронирования.
Регистрация заезда происходит в офисе напротив апартаментов.
- La casa es muy amplia, con todo lo que se pueda necesitar, además de estar muy limpia. La atención no podría haber sido mejor.
Tout le reste. L’accueil a été vraiment très agréable et on a pu prendre possession d’un appartement très agréable bien situé.
Une vraie bonne adresse
Apartahotel Comforsuite is located in Boecillo, Valladolid, 5 minutes’ drive from the Technological Business Park. Located in the town center, the AVE Train Station is 15 minutes’ drive away.The Comforsuite is well communicated with local services such as restaurants, bars and public transport. The town’s public sports courts and swimming pools are within 1,650 feet away, and the Castilla y León Casino is only 5 minutes’ walk away.Each modern apartment features stylish décor in red and gray colors, and has air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. There is lounge with flat-screen TV with international channels, an open-plan kitchen and a private bathroom. A hairdryer and an iron can be requested.Other services such as bikes rental, laundry or tourist information can be provided at the reception. Guests can have breakfast at the nearby restaurant.Valladolid is 9.3 mi away.
- Very nice rooms, perfectly clean and nicely kept every day.
- Perfect location, very nice and quiet apartment, secure parking at extra cost – however the lady who checked us in seemed surprised that we needed it even after it was mentioned in emails beforehand and we had to park in a corner of the carpark surrounded by boxes and other bits. There is small kids play area just across the road and shop right next to the apartments.
- The location near the golf course and the peaceful atmosphere
- The appartment was large, well equipped and very clean. Plenty of room for three of us. The third bed was in the lounge. We were offered a choice of 2 apartments. The receptionist was frienly and helpful. The location was convenient for an overnight stop 2.5 hours from Bilbao. The receptionist gave us a lift to a local restaurant 10 walk away
Place is very tidy and clean. Staff is very kind and helpful. Room is big enough. Didn’t used kitchen but looked fine. There were some sweets and water bottles in the room, really a nice touch!
Village was very calm and nice and quite accesible from main roads.
Apartamentos Boutique Catedral
Apartamentos Boutique Catedral offers modern, fully-equipped apartments in the center of Valladolid. They are just 150 feet from Plaza España Square.The spacious apartments feature a living-dining area equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The kitchenette includes a microwave, electric hob and fridge. Free Wi-fi is also available.Boutique Catedral apartments are just 1,300 feet from the city’s main square, Plaza Mayor, with a wide range of cafés, bars and restaurants.The city’s main architectural highlights, including the Cathedral and the Royal Palace, are within 10 minutes’ walk of the apartments. The AVE high-speed railway station is 2,800 feet away.
- The welcome from David was excellent. He told us all we needed to know about our apartment and the local amenities, facilities and answered all our questions.
- The staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble. Great communication.
- Muy confortable, teniamos de todo y la ubicacion excelente
- Estado del apartamento, ubicación, conexión wifi y tranquilidad de la calle.
- La ubicación. El trato del personal de recepción. Muy servicial.
AIRVA: Apartamento Teresa Gil
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Offering free WiFi and city views, AIRVA: Apartamento Teresa Gil provides accommodations located in Valladolid, just 1.1 miles from Casa-Museo de Zorrilla. Housed in a building dating from 19th century, this apartment is 1,800 feet from the Teatro Calderón.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dining area and a dishwasher, and a bathroom. Private parking is available at the apartment.Iglesia de Santa María la Antigua is 2,100 feet from AIRVA: Apartamento Teresa Gil, while Valladolid Cathedral is less than 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 9 miles from the property.
our host was great and really went out of her way to be helpful.
great central location. big flat.
- everything! lovely touch a free bottle of wine from the owners vineyard. Great central location within walking distance of all attractions and easter processions.
- The apartment was clean, beautiful, modern, well equipped, and super conformable (specially the bed and pillows!). It is perfectly located, near restaurants, stores, museums and the Cathedral. The hostess was wonderful! She was super helpful and recommended us great restaurants in the area. Overall, our stay was a great experience and I hope to stay here again in the near future.
- We really appreciated the hosts helpful directions and flexibility with arrival and departure times. The apartment was particularly well designed and with everything we needed as well as being in a great location. A lovely bottle of wine from the owners own vineyards made for the perfect start to our stay. When leaving our host asked us to help her think of improvements that could be made but we honestly couldn’t think of any.
- La ubicacion, la distribución del apartamento y la decoración del mismo , así como, la limpieza que era excelente.
- our host was great and really went out of her way to be helpful.
Located 2.1 miles from Casa-Museo de Zorrilla, Apartamento Disfrubon offers accommodations with a kitchen in Valladolid. This property has a terrace and free WiFi.This apartment has a bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.Valladolid Cathedral is 1.3 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 10 miles from Apartamento Disfrubon.
- Great location, very near bus stations. Great apartment, very clean, very comfortable.
- we hadden wat we nodig hadden veel dingen waren voorzien handdoeken lakens wcpapier keukenrol kruiden dit was praktisch
Een geweldige manier van communiceren met de eigenaar
Hij vroeg tijdens het verblijf regelmatig of alles naar wens was,en was er een vraag dan had je binnen enkele minuten een reactie
- Tutto come nelle foto! Pulito e fornito del necessario!
- La comodidad y la tranquilidad, al igual que la amabilidad del dueño
Top Apartments In Arroyo De La Encomienda Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Arroyo de la Encomienda Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!