10 Best Apartments To Stay In Arquera de Salas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Arquera de Salas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Arquera de Salas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arquera de Salas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arquera de Salas Asturias. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Arquera de Salas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Arquera de Salas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Arquera De Salas Asturias:
Apartamentos Rurales La Caramba
A 5-minute drive from Concha de Artedo Beach in Lamaño, Apartamentos Rurales La Caramba offers modern apartments set in an old rustic-style house. There is free Wi-Fi and private parking.Each heated apartment or studio features a living room with sofa bed, flat-screen TV and a music center. A ceramic hob, microwave and fridge can be found in the kitchen area. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom. The apartments also offer a washing machine, while the studios have access to a shared washing machine.There is a communal lounge area with a barbecue, TV, Wii games console and children’s games. You can also play table tennis and table football.Cudillero, offering a variety of shops and restaurants, is 3.7 mi from Apartamentos Rurales La Caramba. The A8 motorway is 1,650 feet from the apartments. You can reach Aviles in 25 minutes and Gijon in 35 minutes.
- It was described as rural and it certainly was. We really enjoyed this.
- Very friendly, helpful owners, supplying plenty of wood for the fireplace, good supplementary heating as well. Quiet rural setting. Adequate kitchen facilities. Lovely, hot shower.
- Se estaba muy calentito. El mini apartamento está genial. La mujer un encanto.
- El estudio muy amplio y limpio, la cama muy cómoda. El jardín es muy grande y te posibilita multitud de actividades, nosotros hicimos barbacoa pero había futbolín, mesa de pin pon, varias salas de estar… Llevamos dos perros que disfrutaron mucho su estancia. Maribel, la anfitriona es encantadora, hizo un hueco para explicarnos todos los lugares de interés cercanos y las actividades que podíamos realizar.
- Estaba situado pegado a Cudillero y en un pueblo muy tranquilo y bonito, el personal encantador y me ayudó en todo para planear mis visitas , muy recomendable
Apartahotel Rural La Hortona
Located in Soto de Luiña in the Luiñas Valley, Apartahotel Rural La Hortona has a picturesque setting and offers views of the surrounding forest. It features rustic rooms and apartments with flat-screen TVs.All accommodations at the Rural La Hortona has simple décor and tiled floors. Each apartment has a living room with a kitchenette and dining area. Rooms also feature a balcony overlooking the hotel’s gardens.The surrounding Cudillero region is ideal for walking and the Hortona offers free use of its bicycles. The pretty beaches and coves surrounding Riegoarriba are less than 1.9 mi away, while Gijón can be reached in 40 minutes, by car.
- Quiet location. We had a nice room on the ground floor with direct access to a spacious lawn.
- Good location, spacious apartment, nice area around.
- Very nice apartment, good size and nice private terrace
Fully equipped kitchen
Nice area to have a walk in the evening
- Really good location of the hotel, only two km away from St Pedro beach which is absolutely amazing, Cudillero and Lamuno are really close too and the distance form Ribadeo and Las Cathedrales beach is also very reasonable. The hotel is is so lovely and cosy, we were given an apartment on the first floor and we had an access to a open play area at the back where you could even have a meal outdoors and watch the kids play…The receptionist was ever so helpful with everything we needed. Would highly recommend it
Apartamentos Rurales El Riego
One of our top picks in Oviñana.Located in Cudillero and surrounded by large garden areas, Apartamentos Rurales El Riego offers 2 rustic décor apartments with free Wi-Fi and barbecue facilities.All apartments at El Riego feature a living area with sofa, TV and a private bathroom. The kitchenette includes a microwave, gas hob, oven and coffee maker.Guests can taste the local cuisine characteristic of Asturias such as fabada, Cabrales cheese or the famous Asturian cider.Cudillero, a charming fishing village is only 6.2 mi away. Beautiful beaches such as Vallina, Cueva or Peñadoria beach can be reached within 10 minutes’ walk. The impressive cliffs of Cape Vidio are 1.2 mi away.Avilés is 19 mi away and Gijón is 37 mi away.
- Los apartamentos y el pueblo son muy bonitos. La ubicación es ideal para poder conocer otros lugares próximos.
- El menaje que necesité. La barbacoa con leña. Tranquilidad. Limpieza. Amplio.
- El apartamento estaba muy bien, buen tamaño y lo mejor el patio exterior, donde los niños podían jugar y correr sin problemas y donde además había columpios.
La tranquillità più assoluta e l’ottima posizione per visitare le bellezze Asturiane.
Rosa, la proprietaria, presente ma mai invadente.
Cucina super equipaggiata e la comodità della lavatrice.
Per chi vuole staccare da tutto ma avere cmq vicino ciò che serve.
- El ambiente familiar estupendo los alrededores increíbles
Apartamentos El Regueirin 2
One of our best sellers in Oviñana! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in gardens, Apartamentos El Regueirin 2 offers stylish apartments with free private parking and free Wi-Fi. They are located in Oviñana, 0.6 mi from the beaches of the Cantabrian Coast.El Regueirin 2 apartments feature modern décor in warm colors. They have a living room with a flat-screen TV, sofas and an open-plan kitchen with microwave and fridge.Guests can taste traditional cuisine in the onsite cider-house restaurant, and there is a supermarket a few feet away. Other services like free bikes or take-away lunches are available upon request.Located 0.6 mi from the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Apartamentos El Reguerin 2 is 3 minutes’ drive from the fishing area of Cabo Vidio. Cudillero is 10 minutes’ drive away.
For tourists with a car, the location is close enough to visit Gijon easily but far enough out to get a lot of peace and quiet. There are a number of beaches within easy reach.
Great location for walkers, but beware the village roads. There are few pavements and quite a lot of cars during the day / early evening. The surrounding coastal countryside is beautiful.
We got a great sleep. The village is very quiet at night, despite being very close to the A8.
Despite our comments on the damp smell in the wardrobe, the accommodation was quite clean. In particular, the bedding was very clean (a must for us).
The host was very welcoming of our small dog, who had a great holiday. He lovedd the enclosed grass area, to play ball.
The apartment which was in a block of 4, was spacious in a quiet residential area with a little garden, paved patio and chairs to enjoy the evening sunshine.
It was just a short distance off the auto route so had easy access to other resorts along the coast.
Quite place,not busy.
Excellent restraurant nearby.
Great ocean view nearby .
- Qiet location, beautiful apartment to stay for many days.
- El entorno y la autonomia de la casa. Su ubicación muy bien comunicado para hacer rutas.
- For tourists with a car, the location is close enough to visit Gijon easily but far enough out to get a lot of peace and quiet. There are a number of beaches within easy reach.
Spa Rural Mirador de Miranda Apartment
Offering spectacular views of the Miranda Estuary, Apartamentos Turísticos Mirador de Miranda is located in the small village of Cutiellos, only 10 minutes’ drive from Belmonte.The property features 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. Each apartment has a well-equipped kitchenette, a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Apartamentos Turísticos Mirador de Miranda offers an indoor pool, table tennis and barbecue facilities. There is also a bar and a restaurant serving traditional Asturian food.Fishing, hiking and canoeing can be practiced in the surrounding area.The city of Oviedo and the beaches on the north coast can be reached in less than 30 minutes’ drive from the apartments.
- Me encantó la sidra dulce el arroz a la cubana y el spa 24h😁
- Sin duda un lugar para volver. Nos trataron mejor imposible. Llegar de un día de no parar de viajar y poder darte un baño en la piscina del spa es todo un lujo.
La situación del mismo, unas vistas impresionantes, aunque el camino al llegar parezca ir al fin del mundo.
La atención muy buena, los apartamentos bien, en un entorno rural, el desayuno completo, la piscina cubierta es de agradecer cuando llegas cansado de patear Asturias.
- EL TRATO FAMILIAR, LA RECEPCIONISTA Y SERVICIO DE SEGURIDAD DE LA MAS BUENA PERRA VENUS, LAS VISTAS Y SONIDOS DE CABRAS Y VACAS, LA TRANQUILIDAD Y LA ZONA DE SPA CON LA PISCINA CON EL AGUA MINERAL.
- La verdad es que el apartamento tiene de todo, el número cuatro. La atención de Mercedes y Mariano fue exquisita. La piscina también muy chula. Para pasar en familia está muy chulo.
Casona de Llanorrozo Apartamentos Rurales
These stylish rural apartments offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a well-equipped kitchenette. Casona de Llanorrozo is located just off the A8 Motorway in Asturias, 1.2 mi from Vallina Beach.Surrounded by gardens, these modern apartments offer views of the countryside. There is a lounge-dining area with a DVD player. Kitchenettes come with a fridge, microwave and dishwasher.A continental breakfast is served in a bar 0.6 mi from the apartments. Casona de Llanorrozo Apartamentos Rurales offers a free self-service laundry room.Staff can provide information about the region, or arrange boat trips from Cudillero, a 10-minute drive away. The famous Faro Vidio Lighthouse and cliffs are just 1.9 mi away.
- The host was exceptionally helpful and gave us lots of advice about the local sights. The apartment was really lovely and the facilities were excellent especially for the price. We had a very enjoyable one night stopover before continuing into Spain.
- The apartment was nice and clean, the manager was helpful and friendly.
- We stayed in a clean two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms. Staff very helpful. We received welcome nice big bottle of cider. There are bicycles free of charges, good way to explore nearby coast. Close to motorway.
- Everything. Host was great, gave us good advice for sightseeing and shopping, room was excellent. Parking and security was very good. Complimentary bottle of Cider was a great gesture.
- Quiet. Great location for access to Cuderillo and surrounds. Rooms are arge and well equipped. Host was easy to coomunciate with and the stay was totally trouble free. Great walking tracks well signposted in the local area.
Apartamentos Los Balcones
Providing mountain views, Apartamentos Los Balcones in Tineo has accommodations and a terrace. Complimentary WiFi is available.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. A balcony with city views is offered in each unit.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at this property.Oviedo is 45 miles from the apartment, while Avilés is 41 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Selgas & Duplex Jardín
One of our best sellers in Cudillero! Featuring free public parking and free WiFi,Apartamentos Selgas & Duplex Jardín is located 1.2 mi from the center of Cudillero, in the quiet El Pito area, on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.All of the heated apartments include a living-dining area with a TV, and a kitchen equipped with a fridge, oven, washing machine and microwave. Each one has 2 bathrooms with free toiletries and towels.A selection of restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the picturesque port of Cudillero. Aguilar Beach is 1.9 mi from the property and Asturias Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- It is a beautiful apartment, very well located in a very nice and relaxing area, we loved every minute there, the arrangment, cleaningness, even having some games to play in the evening was all great. We will go back there soon definitely and will recommend to everybody!
- Very fresh and a super large apartment. It is close to the harbour with car, and everything is clean.
- The flat have a backyard that is huge and great for kids it is located in a very quiet area it has animals for kids to play with and every morning there are cows going up to the Fields so kids can also watch them go. the kitchen is well equipped but I would recommend you to take knives as the ones from the house are really poor
- Fue un lugar bellísimo y el apartamento con una vista esplendida y muy confortable
- Es perfecto para descansar, poco ruido y fácil acceso desde autovía y a 2 minutos en coche de Cudillero,
Apartamentos Casona de la Paca
One of our best sellers in Cudillero! Apartamentos Casona de la Paca is located 5 minutes’ drive from the harbor in the Asturian fishing village of Cudillero. It offers rustic studios with a private terrace overlooking the garden.The Casona de la Paca studios free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV, as well as a sofa. The kitchenette includes a hob, microwave and coffee maker, and there is a hairdryer in the bathroom.The property offers a daily buffet breakfast made from homemade products. You can find various seafood restaurants in central Cudillero, 0.9 mi away.Apartamentos Casona de la Paca offers free public parking on site. Central Gijón and Oviedo are around 35 minutes’ drive away, and Asturias Airport is just 15 minutes away.
- We liked everything about our two stays, in particular the warm, friendly and knowledgable staff who certainly added to our enjoyment of this beautiful area. We hope to return, early in 2019
- Room was comfortable and clean. Location was great. People at the desk very helpful. Breakfast was awesome.
- Nice gardens and plenty of space. I deal as walking distance to Cudillero which has small rambling streets so parking out of village great.
- The tranquility of the location, a beautiful garden which was great for my two dogs that were with us. We stayed in the apartments which were modern and clean, an excellent shower and cosy bed. There was also parking within the grounds. The hotel staff were so friendly and couldn’t do enough for you.
Lovely modern studio plus beautiful breakfast in the old hotel building!
Apartamentos Rurales Villa de Sain Cudillero
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Villa de Sain Apartmentos Rurales is 1.1 mi from Cudillero and 1.2 mi Playa de Aguilar Beach. It offers apartments with free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.Villa de Sain’s fully-equipped apartments are located in a rural house with a large garden. Each has modern, rustic-style décor and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a washing machine, ceramic hob, washing machine and dishwasher.Guests have free WiFi access in the communal room, and there are a ping pong table and board games in the lounge area. There is also a small children’s playground in the garden, as well as a barbecue.Áviles is a 25-minute drive away, and Gijón and Oviedo can both be reached in less than 40 minutes by car. Asturias Airport is 9.6 mi away.
- It was a very nice property virtual in the countryside. Spacious accommodation and very helpful host, although we had a short time after arriving where we could only speak to her very nice mother & the language was a problem. All soon OK.
- Family owned apartments. Very friendly staff. The two apartments in the basement have own winter porch and access to the garden. Some amenities for children available. Close to the fisher village of Cudillero and to the Aguilar beach.
- A very pleasant apartment managed by Laura who was super helpful and gave us great recommendations on what to do and where to go. A beautiful beach, shops and Cudillero centre are all just a 5 minute drive away.
- Beautiful apartments set in a quiet location. Welcoming and friendly hosts, nicely decorated apartment, beautiful shared outdoor area, offstreet parking, walking distance (albeit quite steep and requires a little bit of fitness) to the main port area with a number of fantastic eating options.
- On arrival we received a lovely, complementary bottle of sparkling Cider.The friendly nature of Laura and her parents who couldn’t do enough for us. The apartment was decorated with traditional Spanish furnishings and was spotless and so comfortable and warming.
Top Apartments In Arquera De Salas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Arquera de Salas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Arquera de Salas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Arquera de Salas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!