10 Best Apartments To Stay In Armaño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Armaño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Armaño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armaño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armaño Cantabria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Armaño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Armaño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Armaño Cantabria:
El Mijolar Apartamentos
El Mijolar Apartamentos provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi, and is located in Armaño.Some units also have a kitchen equipped with an oven.The apartment has a terrace.Llanes is 39 miles from El Mijolar Apartamentos, while Potes is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 65 miles from the property.
- Beautiful setting, lovely comfortable apartment. We loved it.
- Location – lovely old village. Style of property- beams and window shutters. Spacious and lovely views
- Stunning location, very friendly hosts, comfy bed, great bar below the apartment.
- Me gustó mucho la tranquilidad que se respira allí, el paisaje es excepcional desde las ventanas y los dueños muy agradables, gracias Jose por los huevos, estaban muy ricos. La limpieza bien, cuando llegamos estaba todo muy limpio y ordenado. Total que pasamos unos días muy agradables.
- Las vistas, los anfitriones encantadores y amabilisimos. Te sientes como en casa. Toda una experiencia.
Apartamentos Spa Cantabria Infinita
Featuring an indoor pool with a hot tub and sauna, Apartamentos Spa Cantabria Infinita apartments are located Cantabria’s Liebana Valley, right outside Picos de Europa National Park. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each apartment offers wooden furniture and stone walls. The living room features a flat-screen TV with DVD player and a sofa. A hob, microwave and washing machine are provided in the kitchenette.The complex of apartments offers a mountain-view garden. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi awayFuente Dé Ski Elevator is 30 minutes’ drive from the property and the coast is 22 mi away.
- Lovely balcony with seating and good views. Plenty of room for 4. Great location for short walk in to Potes and drives to different locations- Cares Gorge, Fuente De, beaches. Fabulous scenery on walking trails.
- Plenty of space. Lovely shower. Swimming pool and sauna.
- Fantastic spa! Lovely staff, pretty spacious apartments with plenty of storage.
We were late arriving due to late ferry and road closures but the host was there when we arrived and showed the facility. We arrived st 11.30 evening
- The Spa facilities were excellent, good parking and a good sized apartment for 2 people? A 20 minute walk into Potes was great for us.
These rural apartments are located in the Cantabria region of northern Spain, close to the Picos de Europa. There is an open-air swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All of the Alquitara apartments and studios are furnished with style. They all have a TV and central heating. The kitchens have a hob and a microwave. Many of the apartments have views of the countryside. Free parking is provided.Outside, apart from the swimming pool and gardens there is a paddle tennis court. There are also barbecue facilities.The Alquitara apartments are ideal for outdoor activities such as walking. The apartments are just 10 minutes’ drive from the mountains and from Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery. The sea is just 12 mi away.
- The house was really nice, with all you need. The views from the flat were stunning, with mountains, forest and countryside houses on your sight. We just missed to see a bear around! We liked everything about the house, the stay and the host.
- We were upgraded at no cost. Secluded terrace hence no view. Covered pool was very good.App
- We absolutely loved our stay here,ideally located with walks from the property. Owner was so welcoming even though little english and checked we were happy with our apartment. We loved our little balcony for breakfast and drinks and the facilities were great in the kitchenette. It’s really easy to walk into Potes for bread/supplies and the parking at the apartment was ideal. Amazing area to explore and we both said we will come again.
- We loved everything. These wonderful apartments are a wonderful base to explore the glorious Picos region. The hosts were lovely too.
- Very helpful and friendly. great location and excellent facilities.
Hosteria Sierra del Oso Apartment
Located in Potes, 1.8 miles from Santo Toribio de Liebana Monastery, Hosteria Sierra del Oso has accommodations with free WiFi and a terrace.There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with an oven.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 65 miles from the apartment.
- Great staff, very friendly. Local drinks tasting in the shop was a great start to our evening out!
- Right in the middle of Potes. Cosy, well equipped apartment.
- Everything was perfect! Owners weren’t most welcoming, kind and helpful.
- Quirky top-floor apartment which the kids we travelled with absolutely loved! Amazing views over Potes and the mountains and right in the middle of town. Our apartment on the second floor was a little more ordinary but still very comfortable. Small kitchen area with microwave but no stove top – top floor had stove as well. No kettle but coffee makers in both. Big beds and extra pillows in the wardrobe. We checked-in in the shop next door so no problem and could have paid on check-out as long as we weren’t leaving until it opened the following day at 10am but chose to pay at check-in and just leave the keys in the apartment doors as we wanted to get on the road to Fuente de early. We ate at a fantastic Mexican restaurant just a little way up the hill and around the first corner on the right hand side of the street. Las Mananitas – brilliant food and an amazing host!
- Large room on top floor with excellent view of Bilbao. Short drive to the funicular into the city.
Apartamentos La Condesa
Featuring mountain views and a fireplace in each apartment, Apartamentos La Condesa offers rustic apartments with or without a balcony. They are located in Valmeo, 1.2 mi from Potes.Free WiFi is offered in each heated apartment. Living rooms have a flat-screen TV, some with cable channels. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each kitchen includes a washing machine, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free parking is available and the property is conveniently located between the Picos de Europa National Park and the Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Nature Reserve.
Beautiful & unique hotel, and very close to Potes, Spain which has many restaurants, and things to see and do.
The woman who checked us in was extremely nice, helpful, and a pleasure to work with.
Lovely quiet location, and characterful, comfortable apartment. Cristina made us very welcome. There were lots of spectacular walks nearby and great scenery all around.
You can walk into Potes in the day time along the river – it is about 2.3km, or by car it is only 5 minutes drive, so if you like peace and quiet, but want to be near the action in Potes then this is ideal.
Christina, our hostess, was charming and very helpful. The orange cake to greet us was especially delightful as was the basket of home grown vegetables the likes of which you will not find in a supermarket.
Everything was just excellent and will return.
- The peaceful situation & the easy access to some great walks
- Comfortable well-equipped apartment in a lovely quiet village. The delicious cake left by the owner was especially welcome as we arrived late due to road closures.
- Beautiful & unique hotel, and very close to Potes, Spain which has many restaurants, and things to see and do.
Apartamentos Villa de Potes
One of our best sellers in Potes! These excellent apartments are located in the center of the old town of Potes, the capital of the Picos de Europa mountain range and National Park.The apartments are housed in a mountain property that exhibits architecture characteristic to the region. The property is separated from the surrounding area by a stone wall, enclosing the gardens and creating a tranquil and serene atmosphere. You can also enjoy excellent views of the Picos de Europa National Park from here.Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 75 mi away.
- Perfect location with scenery to knock your socks off. Lovely lady who owns/runs it as well. Would 100% recommend these villas over and over again.
- The location is great, and providing there is a group of you, the value for money is excellent. Very clean, very comfortable, all within a 2 minuite walk from the town centre. Towels, and small samples sized sachets of shower gel provided in the bathroom.
- Fantastic apartment with own entrance and patio near the swimming pool. Very quiet, secluded, picturesque but only a very short walk into the town centre. Perfectly situated to make the most of the surrounding countryside
Great location , just a short stroll from the main street. We had a two bed apartment which was ideal for our two night stay. Pool area was an added bonus.
Although there were a few issues, we would probably stay again.
- We have stayed at these apartments many times now and are made to feel very much at home. The situation is perfect, right in the middle of town. The apartments are clean & comfortable and the views are amazing. The host, Maria, is super-friendly and very helpful.
Viviendas Rurales Traldega Apartment
Set in Turieno, in the Picos de Europa National Park, Viviendas Rurales Traldega is 1.2 mi from Potes. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool with sun loungers, and free parking.All apartments have a terrace with views of the mountains, town or valley. Some are duplex. Each has a living room with a fireplace, sofa bed and TV. There is a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and washing machine.There are shops and restaurants in nearby Potes. You can go hiking or horse riding in the area. Lafranca Beach is 22 mi away. Llanes and San Vicente de la Barquera are around 28 mi from the property.
- A proper traditional Spanish feel, great pool …lovely gardens and host whilst spoke no English was very friendly and helpful.
- En general todo está bien. El entorno es muy bonito.
- La ubicación, la cama de las habitaciones, la piscina.
- El lugar y las vistas desde la habitación. Lo fácil que es aparcar ya que el alojamiento cuenta con un amplio parking. La cama era muy cómoda. La amabilidad de los propietarios.
- las impresionantes vistas desde el apartamento, la piscina y lo cerquita que está de Potes, donde tienes todos los servicios.
Apartamentos La Montaña
One of our best sellers in Frama! Offering impressive views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Apartamentos La Montaña is set in Frama, 1.9 mi from Potes. Each rustic apartment has free Wi-Fi, a fireplace and private garden.Apartments feature wooden floors and a living room with a sofa and TV. There is a washing machine and a private bathroom with a bath tub. The well-equipped kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There are barbecue facilities in the garden.Free parking is available at the apartments and they are 20 minutes’ drive from the Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Cantabrian Coast is around 30 minutes’ drive away. You can reach the Alto Campo Ski Resort in less than 2 hours’ drive.
I stayed here for 4 nights…a single 47 year old cumbrian fella, on a walking holiday.
Great location; about a 6 minute drive from Potes; 25 mins from Fuente De, and 15 mins from Colio. Excellent views. Frama is a very quiet village, with the nearest resteraunt, Venta de Vieda, being a 5 minute walk up the road (I didn’t eat here, so can’t comment on the evening meals).
The apartment (Number 1) is clean and spacious; cooking facilities were a 4 zone induction heater hob, microwave, but not oven. Ample facilities for myself…the only home comfort that I missed was an electric kettle. Heating was via a good sized wood burner, which I didn’t use.
Lupa Supermercados, in Potes, was my supermarket of choice.
Great apartment, Ana, thanks….I will be back, sometime.
- Bright and airey, with stunning views overlooking the village of Frama and the distant mountains.
- This apartment is a little outside Potes, which makes it quiet. I loved the mountain view, especially watching the sun set behind them in the evenings It’s a 30 minutes walk to Potes along a sweet pedestrian path.
- Very nice apartment with great view on the mountains. Place very well equipped, only thing missing is electric kettler, but there is nothing as tasty as team boiled in pot:)
- The apartment was perfect for our family of four. It was in a great location for hiking in the Picos de Europa, which is what we did all 6 days of our stay! It’s an easy walk to Potes from the apartment, where there are groceries and lots of restaurants. We loved hearing the birds and the cowbells and enjoying the mountain view out of our windows!
- I stayed here for 4 nights…a single 47 year old cumbrian fella, on a walking holiday.
Apartamento El Nial de Potes
One of our best sellers in Potes! Located in Potes, Apartamento El Nial de Potes has accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.Units come with a kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a free toiletries and bath or shower. An oven and coffee machine are also offered.Santo Toribio de Liebana Monastery is 1.8 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 66 miles from the property.
- The owner of the apartment lives upstairs so when we arrived, the keys were delivered to us straightaway.
- Elena was a very friendly host and made us feel very welcome. The central situation was perfect and the views from the apartment were delightful.
- The woman who runs the apartment is very sweet and willing to help in many ways. The apartment has a washer and dryer which is very convenient. I loved the way all the windows would open and let in the cross draft to air out the apartment and dry clothes. The kitchen is big and easy to work out of. There is a supermercado just over the bridge and a grumpy lady who sells really good vegetables and decent bread the other direction just past the tourist shops in town. A great place to base out of for hiking but you’ll have to park across the river in the main parking lot.
- The situation of the property was amazing, just above the river. Very comfortable with really good facilities. The owner was extremely welcoming. We were really pleased and surprised when she gave us a gift of some lovely biscuits on our departure.
- The setting more or less above the river is spectacular, and perhaps because of the river, it wasn’t too hot (and swimming in the river is great fun). It is also very central, and still it is only a few minutes away from the free parking lot and the supermarket. Our apartment was a good size and very comfortable. One night, we cooked for and had dinner with eight people without a problem.
Featuring barbecue facilities and a small garden, Apartamentos Briz is located in Cantabria region, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. Free WiFi in available in all areas.Each apartment has a bathroom with a bath tub, shower and hairdryer. A sofa, flat-screen TV with DVD player and dining area are included in the living room. The property offers free vouchers for samples of regional products at local cheese, wine and cider producers.The kitchen is equipped with an oven, hob, electric kettle, fridge, microwave and coffee machine.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ by car and the northern coastline is 45 minutes’ drive away.
The apartment is fantastic and has all the amenities we needed. It was really well made with good quality workmanship. Had a small lovely garden in front and another plus is that it’s away from the tourist hustle and bustle. A quick 5 minute drive to Potes. Such a wonderful place to relax.
Severo and his wife are such a gracious hosts. One day he took the time to just walk me around the village showing the old homes and their history. We also had some beers, snacks and just talked about everything under the sun.
It was perfect for our family and will definitely come back in the future.
Highly recommend this place to anyone!!!
- Muy limpio y todo nuevo. Genial comunicado para moverte por la zona
- Ubicación perfecta en un entorno maravilloso. Casa muy nueva y limpia donde se admite mascotas y con un dueño muy atento y muy agradable.
- Muy bien ubicado, limpio, dueño muy atento, todo perfecto volveremos seguro!
- Es uno de los AT más bonito en los que hemos estado. Nuevo, bien decorado y muy, muy acogedor. De los que no te importa quedarte una tarde entera dentro. Eramos cuatro y nunca estás apretado. El menaje de cocina es excepcional, tiene lo mismo que yo en casa. El dueño es muy amable y dispuesto. El precio estaba ajustado a final de verano. El apto. está en la parte antigua del pueblo (muy bonita y sin problemas para aparcar) y está fuera de Potes por decir algo, porque llegas andando en cinco minutos (hay un Dia al lado). Hay tv también en la habitación de matrimonio, que es muy amplia y especial, con un suelo de madera de los que ya no se ven. El balcón está lleno de flores y es un gustazo estar en él. Tiene una zona común en planta calle muy curiosa. La limpieza es impecable. Volveremos seguro.
- The apartment is fantastic and has all the amenities we needed. It was really well made with good quality workmanship. Had a small lovely garden in front and another plus is that it’s away from the tourist hustle and bustle. A quick 5 minute drive to Potes. Such a wonderful place to relax.
Top Apartments In Armaño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Armaño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Armaño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Armaño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!