10 Best Apartments To Stay In Amés Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Amés Galicia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Amés Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amés Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amés Galicia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Amés Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Amés Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Amés Galicia:
A Carballeira do Tambre
Located in Troitosende, A Carballeira do Tambre has accommodations with free WiFi, seating area and flat-screen TV.All units come with a terrace, a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster, and a private bathroom with shower. A fridge and coffee machine are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The apartment has a grill.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from A Carballeira do Tambre, while Finisterre is 45 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- La anfitriona super atenta y amable. Las habitaciones super amplias y la tranquilidad de la zona es increíble.
- El apartamento es estupendo , la bañera de hidromasaje muy bien la cama el silencio
- Tranquilidad, silencio absoluto para poder desconectar, hidromasaje increíble, genial para ir con mascota. El apartamento estaba impecable, moderno y con todas las comodidades. La anfitriona pendiente y amable.
- En general todo, la tranquilidad del lugar, la limpieza del apartamento. El apartamento en sí muy completo y cómodo. La cama una pasada súper cómoda. Todo muy limpio y tal y como sale en las imágenes. La propietaria muy atenta en todo momento. Lo recomiendo 100%
- Todo perfecto, muy amables, lugar para descansar y relajarse, tranquilo y con todo lo necesario, después de hacer visita por Santiago , es un paraiso?
Cruxa Apartments offers pet-friendly accommodations in Milladoiro. Santiago de Compostela is 3.1 mi from the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All units include a TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also featured. Every unit comes with a private bathroom with a bath. Free private parking is available at the apartment.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as backpacks transfer.Pontevedra is 29 mi from Cruxa Apartments. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.7 mi from Cruxa Apartments.
- The Appartment was clean and cozy! We had private parking! Local bars and transport! And of course our host was perfect!!
The apartment was nice, clean and spacious. It had a sitting/dining area with TV ( all channels in Spanish), good wifi throughout, a bathroom with toilet, a shower room with toilet, a kitchen with microwave, oven, cooker, fridge, freezer etc. a single bed room, a double bed room and a bunk bed rooms.
It was very convenient for shops, bars, and the squash club in Milladoiro.
It was near a taxi rank, which made it easy to get back to the airport ( cost 25 euros ), and the bus stop from Milladoiro to Santiago ( cost 1.5 euros per person, around every half hour )
- El alojamiento esta muy bien situado para visitar parte de Galicia. El tener parking es u a gran comodidad
- Estuvimos muy cómodos en el apartamento tenía todo lo necesario, la limpieza era excelente y la anfitriona realmente maravillosa se da todo el tiempor para recomendar lugares donde ir y también te espera para entregar las llaves y mostrar su alojamiento. Totalmente recomendado
- El piso tenia muy cerca supermercados y Parada de bus .
A Fonte das Hortas Residencial
Offering a garden, A Fonte das Hortas Residencial is located in the City-Centre of Santiago de Compostela, not far from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Tourism Office. Free WiFi is featured.Units come with a flat-screen TV, a kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom. A dishwasher and microwave are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.The apartment has a terrace.Point view is 2.3 miles from A Fonte das Hortas Residencial, while Area Central is 2.4 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles away.
- spacious-nicely decorated-very comfortable- well equipped- quiet-excellent location- loved the view of the garden
Phenomenal location. Two minutes walk to the cathedral but in a lovely quiet street with a beautiful garden. This meant we could come back after sightseeing and have lunch in the garden.
Vanessa was incredibly helpful and gave us a recommendation for a fantastic restaurant. It wad so great we decided to stay an extra night.
- The space was wonder. Very clean. The staff was very helpful and nice
- This is a hidden gem in Santiago de Compostela. For pilgrims this has to be the best location. Just around the corner perhaps 200m to pilgrim office, and perhaps 50m to cathedral square.
- Our apartment on top floor had 3 big double bedrooms. It was bright, modern, & Vanessa who checked us in & out was fabulous. After walking the Camino it was a beautiful place to relax for 2 nights & so central.
Apartamentos Cancelas by Alda Hotels
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Apartamentos Cancelas is a self-catering accommodations located in Santiago de Compostela. It offers studios with free WiFi and a TV.The studios will provide you with a seating area. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, the bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.Santiago’s Old Town is an 20-minute walk away. A bus stop the the old town is located 1,000 feet from the apartments. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- I liked that it was a very secure apartment and the staff were absolutely lovely
- The apt was a good size for a studio beds very comfortable lady on desk very helpful with map and information of the area
- Spacious and modern. Well equipped kitchenette and good bed/bedding.
- Awesome location, clean, ability to cook your own meals and save some money there and easy parking.
- Great for families or large groups. Spacious and very clean. Mostly quiet. Well equipped kitchen. Lots and lots of towels available. The host(?) was extremely nice and helpful. Easy to park the car near by.
Apartamentos Aurelia Antica
Located in the Old Town of Santiago de Compostela, only 1,150 feet from Santiago Cathedral, Apartments Aurelia Antica offers free WiFi. The apartments are on the French Route of the Pilgrimage.The apartments feature original elements such as stone walls and exposed wooden beams. The modern kitchens are equipped with a dishwasher, hobs and kitchenware; and open onto a lounge area including a flat-screen cable TV. From here, you have access to a balcony with street views.A complimentary set of breakfast products is provided on arrival. Fresh produce can be found at the Abastos Market, 5 minutes’ walk away;and several traditional restaurants or tapas bars are in the surrounding streets.The apartments are within walking distance from the main tourist attractions in Santiago.
- Everything really. Warm welcome. Marie even booked us our taxi to airport. Tarta de Santiago left for us to eat, great location to historic centre, great restaurant no 16 across the street, modern and comfortable unit on ground floor. Wifi was v good. We would stay there again.
- Very friendly and accomodating host. Many extra touches provided…. even a special welcome traditional cake. Apartment was spacious and well located, an easy walk to restaurants and all attractions.
- Friendly owner. Comfortable apartment complete with all amenities. Central location.
- Fantastic property, beautifully styled and well equiped. Owner very very helpful with information on what to do, where not eat. would stay again.
- Excellent location near old town and recommended restaurants in the street which we enjoyed sampling. Very comfortable and newly fitted out to a high standard. Extremely comfortable bed and powerful shower.
Apartamentos Turisticos Javier SCQ
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Apartamentos Turisticos Javier SCQ provides accommodations with a kitchen, located in Santiago de Compostela. Complimentary WiFi is available.The apartment offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and bath or shower.Apartamentos Turisticos Javier SCQ has a terrace.Tourism Office is 0.6 miles from the accommodation, while Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8 miles from Apartamentos Turisticos Javier SCQ.
- It was close to the cathedral but the noise at night made this place somewhere to stay away from.
- Great having space to chill out after weeks of walking the road to Santiago
- This large apartment was clean and well located, close to the cathedral. Excellent and large apartment suitable for up to 5 adults – has a room with a double bed, a room with a single bed and room/loft with 3 single beds
- The location and the spaciousness of the apartment.
- Great location – very close to the city centre, clean, comfortable, equipped kitchen, washing machine, hair-dryer to use,… The communication with staff was no problem and they were flexible, punctual and friendly.
Apartment Hortas in Santiago de Compostela provides accommodations with free WiFi, 2,100 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, half a mile from Tourism Office and 2.2 miles from Point view. This apartment has accommodations with a patio.This apartment features 2 bedrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven. The apartment also offers a bathroom with a bath.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Raxoi Palace, Casa do Cabildo and Plaza del Obradoiro. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Location was great, just a short walk to the Cathedral, shops, cafes and tapas bars.
The hostess was friendly and very helpful, with lots of local information to share.
A very comfortable stay in a lovely little unit.
- Close to Santiago de Compostela which we traveled for.
Met at the accommodation by the host at the agreed time – he was very helpful.
5 minutes walk from Santiago cathedral. Ideal for staying in Santiago after walking the Camino. Close to the pilgrims office.
- Perfect location exactly in the city centre, very close to Santiago Cathedral and an easy access to require credential for pilgrims. We ended here our Santiago experience as pilgrims and it was wonderful!!Kitchen fully equipped, very clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpfull and ready to welcome us in an easy way. Thank you we hope to come back asap 😉
- The host met the mochila transporter for us and met us at apartment. She was incredibly nice. The apartment looks really nice and it was very close to the Cathedral. We were also able to get a taxi easily at 4 a.m. for our 6:45 flight. The living room was comfortable, and there is a washer.
- Location was great, just a short walk to the Cathedral, shops, cafes and tapas bars.
Apartamento Tránsito de Entrerruas
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Apartamento Tránsito de Entrerruas is located on Santiago Old District, 10 minutes’ walk from Praza do Obradoiro and Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.This apartment offers a modern kitchen, equipped with a washing machine, hobs and kitchenware, which opens onto a rustic living-dining room with 1 sofas bed and a TV. There are 2 double bedrooms, while the bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and it is completed with a washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.There are plenty of bars and traditional restaurants in the surrounding streets.You can walk to Puerta del Camino, which is the arrival point of the French Route on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage, in 10 minutes.
- Very nice apartment with two good sized bedrooms. Well equipped and very good location just on the edge of the old town. Also three restaurants around the square just in front of the house, all with outside tables.
- The apartment was beautifully decorated and exceptionally clean. The location was ideal for exploring the older part of Santiago city. The host was also very accommodating and allowed us to stay an extra night without any fuss. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing hideaway after completing the Camino
- The personal contact with the owner who gave us the key and promptly dealt with the one problem we had during our stay. Flat had everything you would need for a stay in Santiago and was on the edge of the old centre. Ideal place to relax after a Camino.
- Location was great. Host was flexible for our arrival time and happy to help if needed.
- I liked great location and the size of the apartment.
Casa de Amancio Apartment
Surrounded by farmland, this characteristic Galician house is located on the Camino de Santiago. It offers modern apartments with free Wi-Fi. The center of Santiago is less than 6.2 mi away.All apartments feature 1 double bedroom, a bathroom with a shower and a living-dining area with a small kitchenette, including a hob and a fridge.Casa de Amancio restaurant serves characteristic Galician dishes, including empanadas, lacón ham, and tortilla. Guests can relax around the big fireplace in the communal living room.Staff are happy to provide more information on sights and activities in the surrounding area. Santiago Airport is just 1.9 mi away.
- Carlos was amazing! After a rainy day he lit a fire for us to warm up. Our group were the only ones at the hotel for the evening and Carlos couldn’t have been more helpful….and dinner was delicious!
- For those doing the Camino walk the accommodation could not be better as it is right on the path and half-way up a hill which means you only have half the hill to tackle the next day! Bonus! The rooms are centred around a pretty garden area. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. There are no shops nearby so the restaurant in the complex is really the only place to eat which is fine because the food is good and reasonably priced. The staff are friendly and happy to help with any requests. The manager is very approachable and as we arrived before the room was ready he gave us a seat outside the cafe with a complimentary glass of wine. I was given a double room instead of the standard apartment which I had paid for but when I mentioned this to the manager he quite happily gave me a 20 euro refund. Nice people in a lovely spot! Highly recommend.
- Dinner was scrumptious. Service was excellent and hosts most attentive to our needs.
- Dinner was excellent, staff was very kind and helpful.
- Spacious rooms and wonderful outdoor common areas. Great food.
Catedral Suites by Como en Casa
Set in a traditional Galician house in the center of Santiago de Compostela, these stylish apartments enjoy views over the Alameda Park. The cathedral is a 5-minute walk away.The Catedral Suites feature a black and white color scheme and modern furnishings. They include a well equipped kitchen and a lounge area with a flat-screen TV. Most have free Wi-Fi.The historic center of Santiago de Compostela, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 1,000 feet away. The tour desk at Catedral Suites Santiago can provide information on the main attractions.
- This apartment is in a fantastic position – opposite a beautiful park, and so close to the main attractions at Santiago. The apartment is on the fourth floor and has a lift and all the essentials to make your stay a comfortable one. Parking outside the apartment is restricted to residents, however, free and inexpensive parking is located only a short distance away. Shopping, restaurants, markets and the Old Town are within a short, very pleasant and comfortable walking distance.
- We love the Suites, lovely garden, kind & helpful host Victor & Javier.
- This apartment was in a perfect location, only a few minutes walk to the cathedral and next to a beautiful park. The kitchen was well equipped and included a washer, dryer and nespresso coffee maker. We were e-mailed the check in code and it was easy to let ourselves in when we arrived.
- The apartment is located in a very quiet area , close to a park and easy walking to the cathedral. There is a supermarket close to the apartment and the market is only a 10 minute walk where you can buy fresh fish, meat and cheese.
- Fantastic space and very clean. Owner was very welcoming and helpful. Price very reasonable.
Top Apartments In Amés Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Amés Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Amés Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Amés Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!