10 Best Apartments To Stay In Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía:
Alojamiento Rural Mirador del Avellano
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool and barbecue area, Alojamiento Rural Mirador del Avellano offers apartments in Mecina Bombarón, in the Alpujarra Mountains. All accommodations has free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Each rustic-style apartment features heating and a wood-burning stove with free firewood, as well as a balcony with views of Mount Cerrajón de Murta. There is a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware, and 1,2 or 3 bedrooms. The living room includes a flat-screen TV and sofa, while the bathroom comes with a bath tub.Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, while the Mediterranean coast is 25 mi away. You can find shops, bars and restaurants in Cadiar, 3.7 mi from the apartments. Trevelez is within 17 mi, while Lanjaron is 33 mi away.
- The owner had set a fire to the fireplace for us when we arrived, which was very welcoming and kind. The apartment had an amazing view from the balcony and it was well equipped. The barbecue area in the garden was beautiful and we made a delicious dinner there 🙂
- The view from the balcony is great as is the pool after a hot day walking
- Las vistas espectaculares, el piso con encanto, muy comodo
- La vue magnifique.Le calme. La piscine très agréable dans le jardin sous l’olivier.l’accueil très gentil des hôtes qui nous ont offert des légumes du jardin.
- Traumhafter Ausblick, Ruhe und Erholung in der Natur pur, kein touristischer Ort, wunderschöner kleiner Garten mit Olivenbäumen und Pool, total liebe Vermieter, sind jederzeit zur Stelle, wenn man etwas braucht, sehr kinderlieb.
Casa La Bombaron
Surrounded by nature, Casa La Bombaron offers an outdoor pool, furnished shared terrace and a bar. This bed & breakfast is located at the edge of Mecina Bombarón.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this property offers apartments with a fireplace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Barbecue facilities are also available during summer.Activities in the area include horse riding and hiking. The property has free parking.Sierra Nevada National Park is a 5-minute walk from the bed and breakfast. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 75 mi away.
- The hospitality of the host is unbelievable. The location is very convenient for exploring the town, though it might take a while to find it at first.
- Yvonne and her husband were great hosts. Spotted us wandering in the lower village after a long days walk. (Their place is easy to find – we’d just forgotten to download the map). Showed us to their lovely home and made us feel welcome with a beer on the roof terrace. Comfortable and cosy room, lovely breakfast and Yvonne and their dog walked with us out of the village in the morning to make sure we got on the right foot path.
- Incredibly friendly and generous hosts, Stunning area, delightful, interesting and unusual village. The mountains are spectacular
How wonderful to be welcomed with Yvonnes sunny vibe. We instantly liked her home and her love and knowledge for the area makes your stay unique. The room was small (we booked the smallest) but very comfortable.
The breakfast was the best we had in Spain.
Stay there if you can
- La propietaria es encantadora y la casa es muy acogedora, muy familiar y con mucho encanto
El Huerto de Lobras Apartment
Set in Andalucia’s Alpujarra Mountains, these rural apartments have private terraces with wonderful countryside views. El Huerto de Lobras offers shared gardens and a lounge with TV and free Wi-Fi.Each Huerto de Lobras apartment has traditional rustic décor, with wooden beams and tiled floors. Apartments feature central heating and a living area with sofa bed. Kitchenettes include a fridge, hob and coffee machine.The Huerto de Lobras Apartments are located in Lobras, a 70-minute drive from central Granada. Located just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park, the apartments are 62 mi from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. The beaches of the Costa Tropical are within a 45-minute drive.
- Loved the old building and rustic décor and the shady garden. the lady who looked after us was lovely and very friendly. The village is very quiet and small and in a beautiful setting with loads of flowers everywhere. (June)
- Wonderful character property set in a beautiful rural location , the ideal place in which to start our Andalucian Road Trip . The owner was friendly and helpful , despite our lack of Spanish , and the accommodation clean and comfortable .
- The apartment had every thing we needed to make our stay comfortable. The heating did not seem to work but there was a portable heater which was very good.
- Very pleasant rural location. Very friendly lady/host. Small shop nearby for groceries. No restaurant.
- Great location if you have a car and would like a few days walking in seclusion. You would need to bring your own food to cook- it has a cooker and microwave- the local shop is very, very basic so would need to buy food in Cadiar. I would definitely go back with my wife and stay a few day.
Balcón De Válor – Centro De Turismo Rural
The Balcón De Válor Rural Tourism Center offers apartments on a large estate in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The complex has a swimming pool, barbecue area and playground.The apartments can accommodate between 2 and 8 people. Each has a kitchen, bed linen and bath, and living room with fireplace. They also have radiators or underfloor heating, as well as terraces or balconies with great views.Some apartments have a hydromassage bath. All apartments have a TV and DVD player.Balcón De Válor can be found in the small town of Válor, in the heart of the La Alpujarra region. There is a restaurant only 1,000 feet away. The coast is about 31 mi away by car.
- Extremely friendly host and very friendly town with lovely restaurants and people and incredible views
- Manuel Fernandez the host, was very helpful. The pool was very good.
Quiet lovely apartment just on the top edge of the village looking out across the valley and hills.
Barbeque on the terrace but we eat out at a couple of restaurants down the hill in the village.
Superb, good sized swimming pool – brilliant for July heat.
Beautiful place with stunning mountain views. We have booked 3 bed house with 2 bathrooms and a terrace. Lovely stylish rustic andalucian decor. House was spotless, change of bedding and towels every few days. Lovely spacious living-room with tv, fireplace, kitchenette and your own bbq on the terrace. Big bathroom and bedroom downstairs suitable for disabled. Wifi is excellent, I was able to have video chats.
Property has a playground, bbq area, big swimming pool and plenty of parking space. All very well maintained and clean.
Manolo and Ana are very nice and helpful, pleasure to deal with.
The village itself is charming and has all you need, atm, local shop where you can get all essentials, restaurants and bars. Everyone is very friendly and generous. Our favourite was El Puente where you can get gorgeous fish and tortilla.
Highly recommended for anyone who want to get away from busy resorts and experience real andalucian way of life. We definitely will be back!!
- Large comfortable Apartment with beautiful views – very well equipped kitchen. Manolo the manager very helpful re local info. Fantastic pool, beautifully maintained. We will be booking again!
Apartamentos Balcon del Cielo
Located in Trévelez outskirts, Apartamentos Balcon del Cielo offers an outdoor pool. The property is set in Sierra Nevada Natural Reserve.The accommodations features a seating area, TV and fireplace. There is a full kitchenette with kitchenware and a dining table. The private bathroom has a bath or shower. You can enjoy mountain views.Apartamentos Balcon del Cielo also offers guided routes.Apartamentos Balcon del Cielo is 57 mi from Granada Train Station and 59 mi from Albaicin. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is located 61 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Incredibly beautiful and peaceful location. Friendly and helpful hosts.
- The view was superb, the stars brighter than I have ever seen, and Pilar took care of our every need.
Amazing views in an isolated location. 5-10min drive to town, but serene and quiet.
Pilar and Ramon were exceptionally helpful with perfect tips and helpful ideas of treks and walks as well as restaurant advice.
Explendid location, right in the middle of sierra nevada natural park, at the top of the valley surrounded by pine trees and chesnuts.
The house was of rustic make, made using local rocks and wood. The interior was ok, fire place, bathroom with shower and tub, kitchen with fridge and e-stove. Beds with feather quilts.
Pilar and Ramon, the owners, were quite cheerful, helpful and lovely.
Keep in mind that this is a rustic place. Do not expect any modern entertaiment (exept tv). No large towns nearby.
Perfect if you want to get away and relax and do nature hikes.
Such a beautiful place to enjoy the mountain views and relax in pure peace. Lovely, spacious flat with outside seating.
Amazing mountain fed pool
Set in Trevélez, in the Sierra Nevada National Park, Casa Rosa has a balcony with lovely views of the surrounding mountains. The apartment has free Wi-Fi.Decorated in bright colors, the heated house includes a lounge with a fireplace, sofas, a flat-screen TV and a dining table. The kitchenette includes an oven, hob and microwave.Staff can help to organize horse riding and hiking excursions in the area.Trevélez offers supermarkets and shops, including several ham shops which are characteristic of the area.Granada is a 1.5-hour drive away, while Almería can be reached in just under 2 hours’ drive.
- The location was good. Nice buildeng. Clean apartment. Nice hostess.
- Very convenient location, friendly and helpful hostess, quiet, spacious.
- A spacious apartment, easy to find (at the edge of the barrio bajo), good beds, a grocery at 50 m
- la ubicacion estaba muy bien con facil acceso y aparcamiento
- Todo. El sitio, lo limpio que estaba todo, y la dueña muy amable y dispuesta a ayudarnos en todo. Por cierto. Los tomates, buenísimos.
Refugio De La Alpujarra
Set beside Sierra Nevada National Park and located in Laroles, Refugio De La Alpujarra apartments feature a terrace with beautiful mountain views and are equipped with flat-screen TV.These heated 2, 3 and 5-bedroom apartments have a balcony and include a living room with sofa and traditional fireplace. Each kitchen-dining area includes a cooker with hob, microwave, fridge and a dining table. Private bathrooms are equipped with a bath tub, and free towels and bed linen are included.The property also has a restaurant which is located beside the apartments, and the small town of Laroles includes a supermarket within a 900 feet walk. The surroundings are mountainous and offer excellent opportunities for hiking, climbing, cycling and canyoning.Refugio De La Alpujarra is located is 29 mi from Sierra De Baza Nature Reserve, and the city of Granada and Sierra De Huétor Nature Reserve are approximately 59 mi away.
Had an excellent dinner at the hotel. Finding was easy, just look out for the petrol station and you are there! Excellent kitchenette for making our breakfast(but be prepared and bring your food).
Wonderful views from the balcony.
- The views were spectacular. The apartment was comfortable and had everything needed for a short stay. Wonderful fire in the lounge,had to buy wood from the bar at 10 euros per box of wood.
Lovely breakfast, lots of fresh fruit.
Very tasty & varied dinners. Lots & lots of tapas with every drink order.
The view is magnificent especially from the terrace of the restaurant.
The staff are very friendly & helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The apartments were very comfortable & had everything we required. Our dog was made welcome too.
Laroles is a very nice ‘white’ village in the mountains
- Nice apartment but not in location on map or Google maps. Took some time to find owner – in 2nd restaurant from petrol station. Old location no longer used and goes under several names.
- El lugar donde se encontraba el alojamiento era tranquilo, no había nada de ruido y se dormia con mucha paz.
- Had an excellent dinner at the hotel. Finding was easy, just look out for the petrol station and you are there! Excellent kitchenette for making our breakfast(but be prepared and bring your food).
La Oveja Verde de la Alpujarra Apartment
This rural hotel is set at 5 feet above sea level in the beautiful Alpujarras mountain range. The south-facing Oveja Verde provides the ideal setting for those looking to explore the magnificent Sierra Nevada National Park.Featuring an outdoor pool, the peaceful property is built in a characteristic Andalusian style, with whitewashed walls, terracotta flooring and dark wood furnishings. Its terraces offer spectacular views over the rugged, surrounding mountains.The Oveja Verde is an official Information Center for the Sierra Nevada National Park. Staff can provide maps and information for trekking, climbing, horse riding and other outdoor activities.From here you can also enjoy a cultural day in the historic city of Granada, 43 mi away, or on the beaches of the Costa Tropical, 25 mi from the hotel. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- The hotel is in a great mountain location looking out over a valley. Breakfast outside on the terrace was lovely.
- The balcony views are exquisite and the pool is quite nice. The hosts are very kind, considerate and helpful. The apartments are well maintained and fully equipped especially in the kitchen, but bring your own bathing supplies like shampoo, gel, etc. The breakfast service was very pleasant and tasty.
- Typically Spanish and view over vallet tremendous. Host excellent.
- Super garden, super pool, super location, very friendly hosts,
- Spacious room, all facilities you need and stunning views from balcony. Large garden and swimming pool are big plus. Breakfast very good (you can also choose from the “a la carte” menu, so no need to pre-book breakfast). For dinner, restaurant El Jardin del Mirador highly recommended!
Apartamentos Vista Veleta
One of our best sellers in Capileira! Apartamentos Vista Veleta is set in the mountain village of Capileira, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. Some apartments have a terrace or a balcony offering views of snow-capped mountains, the Poqueira Valley or the coast of Africa.Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, the heated apartments have a living room with a fireplace and a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and washing machine.The Vista Veleta apartments complex has a bar and a large terrace from which to admire the views.Free parking is available nearby. Luggage storage is offered and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. Motril y Salobreña Beaches are an hour’s drive away.
- The appartment was spacious and the balcony was great!
- Apartment bigger than expected, with magnificent view of snow tops from our terrace. Sitting room fine, kitchen well stocked, two bedrooms on the 1st floor perfect. Free CH and hot water. The flat is 2 minutes from the main Plaza. Easy to get/leave the key in the bar nearby
- Great location in the most beautiful village. We booked last minute as our planned accommodation turned out to be awful. The hosts were extremely helpful. Large apartment with great view that was clean and had excellent heating. Loved our stay here.
- Everything is within reach. Superb apartment and superb place! You need to get the key at a bar near the apartment and retun the key at the same place. So be sure to check your inbox prior to checking in.
- The kitchen was well-equipped, and the property had great views. The property was overall well-maintained and clean. It was easy to park nearby and to find a supermarket. It was close to the starts points for several beautiful walks.
Apartamentos Rurales Las Chimeneas
Located in Capileira in the Sierra Nevada National Park, these rustic-style apartments offer wonderful views of the surrounding countryside. They are 45 mi from Granada and just 31 mi from the coast.All apartments at Apartamentos Turísticos Las Chimeneas have a furnished balcony, 1 or 2 bedrooms and a fully-equipped kitchenette, including a hob, washing machine and fridge. There is also a fireplace and cable TV.There are some small shops and restaurants in Capileira, the highest village of the Barranco de Poqueira.Staff are happy to provide more information about activities in the park and the surrounding area.Federico García Lorca Airport can be reached in about 1.5 hours by car and Malaga Airport in 2 hours.
- The apartment was purpose built for holiday lets, so worked perfectly. I liked the fact that it is part of a group of apartments so there was a reception and we could see someone from the owners coming and going, making it easy to ask for anything extra that we needed. But the real bonus was the small sunny terrace. you can’t climb mountains all day everyday and having somewhere to chill in the sunshine made this let very special. It wasn’t cheap, but worth it we felt. Oh and the owners put the heating on briefly in the morning and at night when it was chilly, which was thoughtful given the high location.
- Comfy beds, kitchen well equiped, wifi worked well. Fireplace was a welcome feature.
- The one bedroom apartment was above with a lovely large south facing balcony, laden with overhanging grapes and a view above the roof tops to the mountains. A perfect place for an after walk drink! Very handy for the lovely restaurants in town. Lots of hot water for baths to rest weary legs. We would certainly return here.
- The apartment has a fantastic view on the Sierra Nevada. It is spacious, cozy, and well-equipped. Free parking is possible in the street with zero traffic.
- Goede ligging, ruim terras met mooi zicht op de bergen.
Top Apartments In Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!