10 Best Apartments To Stay In Alberobello Apulia – Top Hotel Reviews
Alberobello Apulia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Alberobello Apulia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alberobello Apulia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alberobello Apulia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Alberobello Apulia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Alberobello Apulia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Alberobello Apulia:
One of our top picks in Alberobello.Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Tipico Resort is located in Alberobello, just 31 miles from Bari. Taranto is 22 miles from the property.All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. Some units also have a kitchenette, fitted with a refrigerator. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Monopoli is 12 miles from Tipico Resort . The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 35 miles from Tipico Resort.
- The property gave me a free upgrade to a larger room which was very nice. Tgis room is away from the crowd yet near enough to walk to juat about anywhere. Clean and comfortable. Shower stall maybe a bit small for big guy but pretty comfortable for asian size.
- NICE VILLAGE – FRIENDLY STUFF – GOOD BREAKFAST . TRADITINAL HOUSES
Pictures and description in line with reality. We were in a Trullo Small (n°2): very well equiped / Nice&Charming space (even if you have to be careful with doors if you are tall) / Big double bed / Free wifi / Beautiful bathroom
Independant rooms are well based in the historic area of Alberobello.
Employees are very available and give advices if needed. Give some tips about restaurants & where to park (if car)
- My husband and I spent our 30th Anniversary with Tipico & loved it. Our tulli was perfect. Even the bed was comfortable which I can rarely say. The breakfast buffet was one of the best we have had and we travel around Europe a lot. The location was perfect for taking day trips around the area.
- We liked everything. We felt like story characters in this dwarves village.
Dimora Matarrese B&B Trulli
Only 1.9 miles from Alberobello, Dimora Matarrese B&B Trulli offers an outdoor swimming pool and accommodation in trullo dwellings, a stone building typical in the Apulia region. The property features a garden. Free WiFi is available throughout.Rustic-style apartments offer a LED TV, a kitchenette and an outdoor area with garden views.An Italian self-service breakfast is available and includes hot drinks, juices and jams.Martina Franca is 7.5 miles from the property. The beaches of Polignano a Mare can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Locorotondo is a 10-minute drive away.
- Kind, helpful, host’s. Very clean Trulli, well maintained. Lovely plentiful homemade cakes for breakfast & fresh fruit bought to us from their fruit tree’s. Pool area very clean and again well maintained. Pretty area just a few km from the town. Two bedroom Trulli was tastefully decorated, cool even though outside temperature was soaring.
- La posizione molto strategica per poter visitare tutti i paesi della valle d’Itria. Raggiungibile anche Lecce e la costa. La signora molto molto gentile, riservata è disponibile. Tutte le mattine portava dolcetti fatti in casa. Il parco bello anche se nel nostro soggiorno (ottobre) era freddo e non abbiamo potuto usufruire della piscina . Lo consiglio senz’altro.
- Posto molto tranquillo, ideale per staccare la spina. Gentilissima la proprietaria che al mattino ci ha offerto diversi tipi di torte, per la colazione. Bellissima l’esperienza di alloggiare in un trullo. Lo consiglio!
Au milieu de la région des Trulli, entre Alberobello et Locorotondo, belles chambres – cuisine dans un trullo tout confort avec terrasse dans un environnement campagnard calme et agréable avec piscine.
Excellent accueil, bon et copieux petit déjeuner. Ne pas manquer de visiter Locorotondo et Martina Franca…
- La struttura è un’oasi di pace..piscina carina immersa nel verde, colazione con torte fatte dalla proprietaria e la magia di dormire in un trullo!
Le Dimore della Via Lattea
One of our best sellers in Alberobello! Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Le Dimore della Via Lattea is located in Alberobello in the region of Puglia, just 28 miles from Bari. Taranto is 25 miles away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bidet in each unit. Towels are available.Le Dimore della Via Lattea also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant. The property also has grocery deliveries.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Monopoli is 9 miles from Le Dimore della Via Lattea, and Fasano is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 32 miles from Le Dimore della Via Lattea.
- Fantastic house with a view. Nature’s lovers dream (deers running in a forrest). Romantic and comfortable. You have to go downhill (10min) for a restaurant, but that’s an advantage, considering the quantity of food You get there 🙂 Enjoyed every minute of it.
Self catering on a nature reserve is the closest most people will come to living in the wilderness.
The apartments were a 600 m walk through a small woods down a fairly step hill, to the hotel, restaurant and pool and set in their own tranquil paradise. Waking up to ‘Bambi’ standing on your doorstep waiting for a breakfast of olive branches or figs was truly unexpected. All wild life on the reserve were friendly and free. Horses, mules, Deer and probably much more are living with you in a happy and safe environment. The view from our small bungalow apartment was breathtaking. The staff were helpful and friendly. Jazz night at the hotel on Friday with a fabulous meal was welcoming. Another wonderful experience in Italy. Nearest supermarket 10 min drive. Nearest town 15 min drive. 20 min drive to the caves
- Possibly the best place we’ve stayed in Europe. Great value for the money.
Feeling of a private house on top of hill with stunning view. Grazing horses, deer and donkeys around the apartment. Clean and well equipped apartment. Downhill at the masseria a great restaurant with homegrown food and wine. Also possible to have a tour around the farm. Very friendly staff.
Away from busy area, but still within a 30 min drive from several beautiful cities and beaches.
- beautiful location, friendly staff, clean and comfortable house at the top of the hill, large swimming pool and delicious restaurant and a real agrotourism feeling with the animals and nature
La linea dell’orizzonte
Featuring a garden, La linea dell’orizzonte is located in Alberobello, just 31 miles from Bari. Taranto is 22 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and is fitted with a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower bathrobes, and free toiletries. Towels are provided.Monopoli is 11 miles from La linea dell’orizzonte, and Fasano is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 35 miles from the property.
Manuela was great, her place was exquisite
The location was very ideal to all historical sites.
We will definitely use Manuela’s place again
- Manuela, the host was really great and went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
The location and queitenes in the midle of nature.
Trullo modernized with « gusto »
- The complex is awesome, the spa facilities a must try. And 1 km away from the Trulli houses that you must visit.
- property is located at a peaceful location. parking is inside bit secure and host is really good and helpful.
- Manuela was great, her place was exquisite
One of our best sellers in Alberobello! Offering a shared garden and outdoor areas, Trulleria Tagliente offers elegantly furnished apartments and one stone-walled trullo from the 18th century. This property is 6.2 miles from the town of Martina Franca.The houses come with a patio or a terrace, and either wood-beamed or vaulted ceilings. All houses have views of the shared garden, and feature a kitchenette and a bathroom with a hairdryer, while most are air conditioned.Trulleria Tagliente is 3.1 miles from the centre of Alberobello, known for its trulli dwellings. The Zoosafari amusement park can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
We had such an amazing experience. This is definitely one of our best trips! Francesco was a great host. He waited for us in his lovely trullo and he explained everything that we needed to know about the property. He also gave us some tips and tricks (places to visit, restaurants, bars, where to eat the best ice cream etc.) which made our trip easier.
The trullo was very clean and simply amazing! We were very surprised indeed. The interior design is simple and yet so stylish, perfectly blending with the stone walls of the house.
Thank you, Francesco!
- Everything was just perfect. From the location magically tucked between the olive tree gardens, to the carefully restored trulli, the cozy design of the interiors and the welcoming host. We received a fully documented recommendation for things to do and try whyle in Puglia and a private tour of Bari, the local experience feel. All in all: just perfect!
- We had such a wonderful stay at Trulleria Tagliente. The property is beautiful and homely with great facilities. Our host, Francesco, went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Thank-you for your excellent hospitality Francesco! I would highly recommend this property in Puglia!
We told Francesco when we would arrive and he met us to give us keys and explain all about the property. He also gave us loads of local tips about the surrounding towns and Puglia. It’s close to Alberobello and Locorotondo, not much further to Martina Franca and Monopoli, so a good base to see the Valle d’Itria. Very secure due to locked gates into the property.
We stayed in a one-bed apartment which is not actually in a trullo but the big adjoining building. Everything perfectly clean, very comfortable bed, nice little kitchen and gorgeous patio to have breakfast on. We were allowed to help ourselves to the fruit and the herb garden.
- Lovely room with private terrace in the countryside about 5 km from Alberobello in the middle of the trulli land.Very clean and cosy. Nice garden with lots of herbs. Best of all the landlord Francesco, who did everything to help us, and tell us about the region
- We had such an amazing experience. This is definitely one of our best trips! Francesco was a great host. He waited for us in his lovely trullo and he explained everything that we needed to know about the property. He also gave us some tips and tricks (places to visit, restaurants, bars, where to eat the best ice cream etc.) which made our trip easier.
One of our top picks in Alberobello.Charming Trulli is located in Alberobello, just 30 miles from Bari. Taranto is 22 miles from the property.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Monopoli is 12 miles from Charming Trulli. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Staff were wonderful, polite, helpful. Trullo was beautiful with great facilities. Breakfast / terra madre staff were excellent.
- Just loved Alberobello and it all started with Guido…such a warm welcome…thank you!…great communication telling us where to park ..loved our little trullo…location, location!! close enough to everything but also far enough away from the crowds…absolutely immaculate & had all that we needed…very close to breakfast place and car parking only 50mtrs away..& parking could be a major issue here ..would definitely recommend to anyone visiting this region you could not have a better experience!! Congratulations Guido(huge apologies if I have your name wrong)…would love to welcome you to Australia any time.
- The location is great, just beside the museum. The trulli is very spacious and comfortable. We love it!
- Confortable accommodation, delicious breakfast, I highly recommend you to book a lunch/dinner with Terra Madre Restaurant 🙂
It is a good experience to see how they were living in a trulli.
Spacious, nice decorated. Nice restaurants near.
Featuring a terrace, Trullidea is located in Alberobello. Bari is 31 miles from the property.All units have a sitting area. A refrigerator and kettle are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a bidet and shower in every unit.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property also has packed lunches.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Taranto is 21 miles from Trullidea, and Monopoli is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 35 miles from the property.
Very nice clean and well maintained accommodation in the heart of Alberobello.
Everything is in walking distance.
The hotel staff were very welcoming,accommodating and were happy to assist in editing our number of nights we stayed. Highly recommend
- We really enjoy sleeping in a trulli. They are lovely and very well equipped. The staff is helpful and they served nice breakfast.
- A unique and enjoyable experience. The room size was good with a kitchenette, dining/sitting area and bedroom all open plan. The bathroom was excellent with a large shower.
- The experience was great, glad we did it. For us it is a one time visit.
- Family run. Very professional and service oriented. Ambience and location very good. Rooms and overall finished to high standard. The only minus is the stairs in the entrance .
- Very nice clean and well maintained accommodation in the heart of Alberobello.
Le Dieci Porte
One of our top picks in Alberobello.Located in Alberobello, 31 miles from Bari, Le Dieci Porte features a barbecue and views of the garden. Taranto is 20 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a terrace and/or patio. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a bidet and a hairdryer in every unit. Bed linen are provided.Le Dieci Porte also includes a sun terrace. The property also has packed lunches.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Monopoli is 15 miles from Le Dieci Porte, and Fasano is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Located just outside Alberobello, Le Dieci Porte offers the opportunity to stay in a renovated trullo in a peaceful location. Our room/trullo was very clean, comfortable and well equipped; the owners are very friendly and ready to give suggestions. Breakfast is exceptional and includes typical products such as burrata and home made jams. Do not miss it!!
The real Trulli experience! You can see and feel the love this family put(s) in renovating their Trullis to use them as a B&B. We had a great time and even extended our stay for an extra night because we loved it so much. Stella is very lovely and we had interesting conversations at breakfast where she served delicious local food.
It is a bit outside of Alberobello but we had a car and Le Dieci Porte has free parking spots (which is not always easy to find in Italy).
- Hosts were outstanding in suggestions of where to go and what to do!
- Beautiful trullo in a Beautiful environment. Nice terrace. Owners very helpful, friendly and passionate. Excellent and generous breakfast with local products. We will come back with our children.
Wonderfully renovated trulli in a beautiful, peaceful location on the countryside. Our trullo was very comfortable and stylishly decorated. The free upgrade was an unexpected bonus.
Delicious breakfast with local products.
Very friendly owners who are happy share their tips on the region.
By far the best place we stayed at during our trip to Puglia.
Located in Alberobello, Il Trulleto features a garden and seasonal outdoor pool. The property features a hot tub. Taranto is 19 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a bidet in every unit. Bed linen are available.Il Trulleto also includes a barbecue.Monopoli is 15 miles from Il Trulleto. The nearest airport is Casale Airport, 35 miles from Il Trulleto.
- Everything was amazing! The place is really nice and traditional and Paola was great!
- The trullo was really nicely decorated, the surroundings were beautiful and Paola made us feel really welcome. The location is perfect! I would definitely come here again!
Cleanliness. Friendly, helpful host.
The accommodation was fairly new so everything in good order.
- we like everything in the house the cleanness the pool the Jacuzzi the garden surrounding the pool .excellent everything excellent wish that we could stay there more.the best accomodation so far.
- The place is wonderful for relaxing and near to most famous locations of Puglia.
One of our best sellers in Alberobello! Trullivacation is located in Alberobello, just 30 miles from Bari. Taranto is 22 miles away.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. A stovetop and coffee machine are also available. There is also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Monopoli is 12 miles from Trullivacation. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Lovely little trullo perfectly placed right in the town, very comfortable and roomy, had everything we needed for our stay. We were able to walk all around Alberobello without having to use the car, coffee machine was great!
- Fillipo was so informative and accommodating. He provided information on restaurants and places to see in Alberobello. The trullio was very clean and seemed quite new inside. It would have been difficult to find office for check in but calling just a short time before entering town worked well. Fillipo told us to drive to the church in center of town and he took over driving from there.
- Wonderful Trulli apartment in the middle of Alberobello. Thank you Filippo for the warmest welcome and showing the sights.
- Central heating, spacious, shower, breakfast buffet (continental)
- This fantastic place has two out of two most important aspects – great ambience and great service !!! First of all, trullo is much larger than offered by the majority of competitors, every small thing in it is being carefully thought through and it was really thoughts how to make the life of the guests more comfortable, Secondly, the hotel is perfectly located 20 meters from the main Church and main Trullo although the surroundings are quite quiet around, there are about 3-4 very good restaurants and 5+ bars or places with food located nearby BUT the real treasury of this hotel is THE OWNER PHILIPPO who is the best owner we have ever met – he is so much client-oriented and helpful that every minute of your interaction with him, you feel yourself as the most desired guest. Philippo, thanks a lot for the fantastic stay we had at your place, we will come back to Alberobello just because of you and your service !!!
Top Apartments In Alberobello Apulia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Alberobello Apulia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Alberobello Apulia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Alberobello Apulia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!