10 Best Apartments To Stay In Agrigento Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Agrigento Sicily is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Agrigento Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agrigento Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agrigento Sicily. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Agrigento Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Agrigento Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Agrigento Sicily:
One of our best sellers in Agrigento! Nella Valle offers pet-friendly accommodations in Agrigento, just 0.7 miles from Valley of the Temples.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- The apartment is located right in town and very large. The breakfast provided was excellent. The town itself is lovely.
- Casa accogliente e pulita, dotata di tutti i comfort.
- La vicinanza alla Valle dei Templi (addirittura si potrebbe raggiungere a piedi l’ingresso dal Tempio di Giunone); i comfort: in casa c’era ogni ben di dio, dalla colazione all’acqua fresca; la prossimità ai negozi, dall’edicola alla pizzeria a una favolosa panetteria-pasticceria- gastronomia. Le tende da sole consentono di mangiare in terrazzo anche nelle ore più calde. Non l’ho usata ma c’era una lavatrice. Altissima la qualità degli arredi e della biancheria per la casa. Ultimo ma non ultimo, il parcheggio riservato sotto casa e visibile dalla stanza da letto.
- Le logement est très bien placé pour faire la visite de la vallée des temples, un très bon restaurant à proximité.
- Struttura razionale e in posizione strategica per visita a templi e centro storico
Center House offers accommodations in Agrigento. Center House features views of the city and is 1.6 miles from Valley of the Temples.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and toaster. A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet.
Very good size for an Italian B & B. Great linen and towels and well stocked for breakfast etc.
Spotlessly clean and a short walk to the main Piazza.
As everywhere in Sicily parking is occasionally challenging. We would happily go back.
La proximité du centre historique
La literie confortable
L appartement est immense et très confortable. Michele est très accueillant.
La résidence est très calme et proche du centre historique. Idéal pour une famille.
- Um apartamento simples, com o minimo indispensável, bom banho e boa cama. Próximo ao centro, porém em uma rua íngreme, que com malas fica bem cansativo. Alessandra e Michelangelo são muito simpáticos.
- Tres grand apartement, surtout pour 5 personnes. Bon rapport qualite/prix.
- Very good size for an Italian B & B. Great linen and towels and well stocked for breakfast etc.
Agrigento tra templi e mare
One of our best sellers in Agrigento! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located 30 miles from Caltanissetta, Agrigento tra templi e mare offers accommodations in Agrigento. The property features views of the sea and is 30 miles from Villalba.The kitchen features an oven. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at Agrigento tra templi e mare include a barbecue.Licata is 22 miles from Agrigento tra templi e mare, and Porto Empedocle is 3.7 miles away.
- Everything was fabulous. Spacious and clean and great host.
- Cinzia is a very kind host. The appartment is clean and it is recently, nicely furnished. It is far enough from the main street to be quiet and to have parking place (we stayed there in February, not in high season). The supermarket Conad and restaurants are quite close to the appartment. The Valley of the Temples is 4 km away, the beach is 1 km away, you can go there even on foot.
- clean, comfortable appartment with a very kind and helpful host.
- Great apartment, furnished with taste, with all comforts and nice terraces for an enjoyable stay. The host was kind and gave us a lot of useful information about the city, places to go, etc.
Very comfortable cozy apartment with a great view from the balcony and nice chillout on it.
Cinzia was so nice and helpful!
Free of charge parking is available right a front of the building.
Lifehack: the entrance to the Valle dei Templi is free at st Sunday of each month.
Hotel Agrigento Home
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Hotel Agrigento Home is located in Agrigento. Sciacca is 31 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a refrigerator. Bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Caltanissetta is 29 miles from Hotel Agrigento Home, and Villalba is 28 miles from the property.
- To be INSIDE the train station was magic, everything clean, staff super friendly. All good.
- Location was the best! Rooms clean and easy to check in. Small kitchenette
- Location! Right on platform 5 of the train station. Magic.
- Located right in the train station, yet the room was pretty quiet. Very clean and new. Helpful staff.
- Parking! Very close to the traffic-closed city centre.
One of our best sellers in Agrigento! Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Al Vicoletto is located in Agrigento, just 31 miles from Sciacca. Caltanissetta is 29 miles away.Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. Some units also have a kitchenette, fitted with an oven, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a bidet and shower in every unit, along with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels are available.Al Vicoletto also includes a terrace.Car rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Villalba is 28 miles from Al Vicoletto, and Licata is 24 miles from the property.
- The appartment was spacious. Everything was refurbished, except the bathroom. The host spoke French.
- The host is really nice man who gave us many useful information about foods and tourism in agrigento. The room is very very beautiful and clean.
- Great location, close to everything, nice kitchen, spacious rooms, very accomodating host
- Everything. It is a very clean and spacious room. Our host Carmelo is a gentleman and we are looking forward to go back as soon as we can. Carmelo explained about the touristic area and how to get there. Nothing was a big deal!!! He was very helpful. Grazie Carmelo
The owner was really friendly
The communal areas is large and we’ll equipped and very comfortable
Very convenient for the town centre
One of our best sellers in Agrigento! Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Alfa Quadro is located in Agrigento, just 1.7 miles from Valley of the Temples.All units have a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with an oven and toaster. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with bathrobes. Bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar. The property also has packed lunches.
- Breakfast options provided by the hosts, excellent coffee machine. The room was 2mins away from the main street Via Atenea. Also, the hosts offered to take me to Valle dei Tiempli/Scala dei Turchi which otherwise would take a long time on public transport.
- The kindest host in our trip in Sicily . They offered us very testy tiramisù e jam.
Very, very warm welcome by the landlord!
Thank you Filipo!
Filippo and his sister are warm and friendly hosts. We were welcomed with a cake and there was delicious homemade jam and generous provision for breakfast.
Filippo picked us up one day to show us the family garden, which we really enjoyed.
The apartment is situated very well in the old town , everything is walkable and the parking for the flat is close by. We had a very enjoyable stay and will definitely come back.
- The owner was on time with keys, friendly, helpful, shared family property/vineyards/orchards, prepared 3-course dinner (reasonable fee) in our apt, very very generous breakfast!! A bit difficult to find without a GPS or taxi. One of the lovliest travel experiences, i.e. meeting owner’s family and treated to visit his property and orange picking. Dropped us off at the archeological site. Cannot recommend more highly!
Anaka sweet home
Featuring air conditioning, Anaka sweet home is located in Agrigento, just 1.6 miles from Valley of the Temples.All units have a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a refrigerator. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Bed linen are provided.
Location was good to enjoy a walking to central and very close to the parking.
The room was really clean.
- Marco was great, meeting us at the property. Thank you so much for everything.
- The view, great host, great location & spacious
- Marco was very helpful to arrange the check in and check out. He gave us excellent recommendations for the city and the beach ( Oceano Mare in San Leone). The apartment is spacious, new, and very nicely decorated. The location is also optimal to go for breakfast (Cafe Concordia, 2 min from the apt) or dinner around Via Athena( multiple places). As well as to visit by car the Valle dei Templi and Scala de Turchi. I would choose it again if going back to Agrigento.
- Marco is a very gentle host, with a lot of tact. The apartment is very nicely decorated, and the shower very comfortable! The entrance is located in via G. Amendola, while the apartment has a view to the main street running around the historic center (via Empedocle). You can enter in the G. Amendola street from via Empedocle, but only until the first corner of the street, which then becomes a “no entry” street … and making half-turn is feasible but not so easy. We appreciated a lot Marco’s welcome … and the parking place he could block for us with his own car – might not be feasible at all times(?). There is anyway a toll parking in via Empedocle, almost in front of the apartment. We appreciated a lot the free tickets received for the Kolymbetra garden (see photo), an actual oasis at the end of the visit of the Valley of the Temples and the recommendations for visits and restaurants.
- Location was good to enjoy a walking to central and very close to the parking.
La Valle Dei Templi
One of our top picks in Agrigento.Featuring a garden, La Valle Dei Templi is located in Agrigento, just 30 miles from Caltanissetta. Villalba is 30 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting area. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries in every unit. Towels and bed linen are available.La Valle Dei Templi also includes a terrace.Licata is 23 miles from La Valle Dei Templi.
- Nice host, good parking facilities, beautiful garden and appartment. Clean, good beds. Stunning view at the valley. Internet worked perfectly.
- Most amazing host, went completely out of his way to help us find dinner late. House was amazing. Highly recommend
- Good kitchen facillities. Lovely outdoor courtyard. Walming distance to shops. Very close to Valli dei Templi. Friendly host.
- A cosy little apartment close to the temples site. The host was very helpful. A well equipped kitchen, large bedroom, and good to be able to park car inside property.
- Everything was just perfect! Highly recommended for families with children.
La Scaletta offers accommodations in Agrigento. La Scaletta features views of the city and is 30 miles from Sciacca.The kitchenette is equipped with an oven and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Caltanissetta is 29 miles from La Scaletta, and Villalba is 28 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome by the family and a clean and comfy apartment!
- Nice recently refurbished appartment. Attention was very nice, clean and tidy
- Lovely apartment in a great location. Very clear directions on how to get there, which are needed! Then a very warm welcome from the whole family :0)
- Gessica was a great host. My daughters loved her and she was super organized and responsive. Was happy to leave the car and be driven to the apartment given how narrow the streets were. We also liked being near Via Atenea, which was a nice area to walk and explore. The girls also liked staying in their “secret room”.
- The place is super nice but its owners are even nicer if that is possible! Thumbs up to them for their kindness and super gentle disposition! She even receives us with a homemade cake that the guys in our family truly enjoyed! Also they were sooo nice to pick us up from the train station! House is clean and comfortable, the breakfast is decent, and the kitchen has almost all you can need!
La Dimora di Carcino
One of our best sellers in Agrigento! Located in Agrigento, this air-conditioned vacation home features free WiFi.The kitchen is equipped with an oven. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.
Extremely friendly, helpful, and ready to share tips owner.
10 minutes walk from center of town.
Simple but very clean and comfortable apartment.
- The host is the best! He told me the history of Agrigento and suggested me all the attractive point in the city. Special food and snacks are my favorite. Great!
- The apartment is huge, it has every amenity one needs and it is in a pretty good location. Our host Vittorio explained everything about the sights in Agrigento, as well as the nearby attractions and beaches. He gave us a very good restaurant tip (Trattoria Concordia) where we had the best dishes during our Sicily trip. Free parking is available next to the building.
- The opportunity to park a car near the apartment. Vittorio is very good guide who can advise you about most interesting places in Agrigento.
- We talk with owner long time and give us good informations. All was ok.
- Extremely friendly, helpful, and ready to share tips owner.
Top Apartments In Agrigento Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Agrigento Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Agrigento Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Agrigento Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!