10 Best Apartments To Stay In Acqualoreto Umbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Acqualoreto Umbria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Acqualoreto Umbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acqualoreto Umbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acqualoreto Umbria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Acqualoreto Umbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Acqualoreto Umbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Acqualoreto Umbria:
Lorenzo offers accommodations in Acqualoreto, just 27 miles from Assisi. The property is 26 miles from Perugia and free private parking is featured.A dishwasher, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in the kitchen. A TV is provided.Orvieto is 13 miles from Lorenzo, and Viterbo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 26 miles from Lorenzo.
No reviews yet.
La Piazzetta del Borgo
One of our best sellers in Todi! La Piazzetta del Borgo is located in Todi, just 22 miles from Assisi. Perugia is 23 miles from the property.The accommodation features a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. A toaster and coffee machine are also available. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with bathrobes and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels are featured.Orvieto is 16 miles from La Piazzetta del Borgo, and Viterbo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 22 miles from La Piazzetta del Borgo.
- Absolutely beautiful. Clean, hosts were lovely, location good.
The hosts Roberta and Sandro were extremely caring, helpful and generous with all our needs.
We enjoyed one of the best breakfasts with home prepared cakes and jams as well as the fantastic coffees.
- Warm welcome, excellent location in quiet piazza near to centre of Todi. Spacious apartment. Roberta & Alessandro were excellent hosts & responded quickly to any requests. Roberta even drove us to the train early on the morning we left which was a huge help. Would stay again.
- This was our second stay at “I Girasoli” and the owners, Sandro and Roberta, were both there to greet us once more with the warmest welcome. This little gem is situated only 5 minutes walk from the Piazza del Popolo and has every amenity you could wish for, beautifully decorated with an old world charm, but with all the mod cons, WiFi was handy too :). Todi itself is a place to wind down, relax and switch off..go for a morning coffee at the Gran Café, stroll around and take in the views, at night there are many good restaurants within easy walking distance. Of all the places in Italy we’ve visited over the last few years this little house rates right at the top. Dear Sandro and Roberta, thank you once again for everything. We’ll definitely be back.
Very friendly owners Roberta and Sandro met us at city walls as there were roadworks and we were unsure of the route to take.apartment in quiet area, steep climb up hill to Piazza
Palazzo Belverde offers accommodations in Todi. Assisi is 23 miles from the property.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Palazzo Belverde also includes a sun terrace.Perugia is 23 miles from Palazzo Belverde, and Orvieto is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Just about everything. Especially the roof terrace (top suite).
- It’s a fantastic apartment, in a perfect location. The roof terrace has a spectacular 360˚ view. Service and communication was efficient, useful, flexible and friendly. I will definitely love to go back – I couldn’t recommend it more, we had a fabulous stay. Thank you.
Pallazzo Bellverde was the perfect place for us to stay in Umbria.
we loved the apartment, is was beautiful, well designed, very clean, and had everything we needed.
the comunication with Christian was great and very helpful.
Couldnt ask for more.
- Good beds and large bedrooms. Excellent fitttings – stove, fridge, bathroom etc
- Прекрасное расположение в историческом центре. Аппартаменты с продуманным дизайном, полноценной кухней, качественным бельём и удобными кроватями. Отдельный восторг, это терасса на крыше. Спасибо хозяевам, мечтаем вернуться.
Orizzonte Casa Vacanze
Featuring free WiFi, Orizzonte Casa Vacanze offers accommodations in Montecchio. Perugia is 31 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and refrigerator. A stovetop and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bidet and a hairdryer in every unit.Orizzonte Casa Vacanze also includes a seasonal outdoor pool.Orvieto is 10 miles from Orizzonte Casa Vacanze, and Viterbo is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 31 miles from Orizzonte Casa Vacanze.
No reviews yet.
Apartment Casale Casagiove
One of our best sellers in Todi! Apartment Casale Casagiove offers accommodations in Todi, just 25 miles from Assisi. The property features views of the garden and is 24 miles from Perugia. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at Apartment Casale Casagiove include a barbecue.Orvieto is 14 miles from Apartment Casale Casagiove, and Viterbo is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The apartment was very spacious with a big veranda offering great views of surrounding area and medieval town of Todi. The kitchen was very well equipped.
This is a large two bedroom, two bath apartment with a well equipped kitchen, living room and dining room. It is very private as the owners live downstairs and have a different access. The best part was the large outdoor terrace with garden view.
It takes only 10 minutes to get into Todi from here, but was quiet and rural, which made it a perfect location for us.
The owners were very solicitous.
- Posizione tranquilla a pochi km da Todi,i proprietari sono persone simpatiche e disponibi,nessun problema per portare con se il proprio cane,ampio giardino curato.
- v místě se snídaně nepodává, každý si musí uvařit sám, popřípadě si zajít do blízkého města TODI. Místo je krásné a domácí jsou vstřícní a empatičtí.
- La luminosità all’ interno della appartamento è particolare per un Casale ristrutturato. La posizione è splendida con Todi in distanza. Mi è dispiaciuto che non potevo restare di più.
Apartment Todi PG 27
Apartment Todi PG 27 offers pet-friendly accommodations in Canonica, 24 miles from Assisi and 23 miles from Perugia. The property is 13 miles from Orvieto and free private parking is provided.The kitchen is fitted with a refrigerator. A TV is available. Other facilities at Apartment Todi PG 27 include an outdoor pool.The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 24 miles from Apartment Todi PG 27.
No reviews yet.
Located in Baschi, 5 miles from Orvieto, Casa Malescale features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Viterbo is 18 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are available.Casa Malescale also includes a terrace.Spoleto is 28 miles from Casa Malescale, and San Casciano dei Bagni is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- This place is heaven on earth. Wonderfully located, equipped with everything you need, surrounded by nature and run by an incredibly friendly and helpful owner. For the location is not in the most popular part of the country, you feel the true beauty of Italy and its people, rather than the tiring atmosphere the global tourist business, which is always a bother in typical touristic addresses. Apart from picturesque towns nearby, you can visit two lovely lakes and wonder around the beautiful countryside – or relax at the pool with a glass of wine. We send our greetings to the lovely owner, who helped us out and drove all the way to the motorway to show us the way, and who brought us fruit and wine. Thank you! We hope to visit again one day.
- Outstanding in every way. Great quiet country location with beautiful views and an on-site swimming pool. Apartment was well maintained, extra-clean, and tastefully decorated. Kitchen was fully equipped with all necessities. Outstanding hospitality; we really appreciated the welcome fruit basket. Best place we stayed in Italy! We’ll be back!
Really nice fruit basket when we arrived, there was milke in the fridge and lots more! Really nice!
La posizione rispetto ai luoghi da visitare
Struttura accogliente ordinata e discreta.
Posto incantevole è lontano dal caos.
One of our best sellers in Orvieto! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Rupe is located in Orvieto, just 31 miles from Perugia. Saturnia is 31 miles from the property.The accommodation has a dining area and sitting area with a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bidet and shower in each unit, along with a hairdryer. Bed linen are available.Chianciano Terme is 27 miles from La Rupe. Sant’Egidio Airport is 33 miles away.
- It has great character with tiled floors and it’s own “cave” as do many of the houses in Orvieto. The town itself is charming with medieval streets, local shops and restaurants, and is well connected by train for a day trip to Rome.
- Perfect location and facilities. Very authentic place even with its own cave inside the apartment!
- Great location, and the apartment was a great space and well stocked with kitchen equipment. Our host was friendly, helpful and accommodating. Our kids especially appreciated the cave.
- Unforgettable space, some in an actual historic tufa cave. Great location.
- Best location in town!!! the host was really nice. the apartment was in the street level (a bit of a problem to open the windows as the everyone in the street is looking inside the apartment). all in all was great!!!
La Casa di Lina
Located 26 miles from Assisi and 26 miles from Perugia, La Casa di Lina offers pet-friendly accommodations in Izzalini.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a refrigerator and a stovetop. A TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bidet and shower.Orvieto is 13 miles from La Casa di Lina, and Viterbo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 25 miles from La Casa di Lina.
No reviews yet.
Antonio offers accommodations in Izzalini. The property is 27 miles from Assisi and free private parking is featured.The kitchen has a dishwasher. A TV is provided.Perugia is 26 miles from Antonio, and Orvieto is 13 miles away. Sant’Egidio Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Acqualoreto Umbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Acqualoreto Umbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Acqualoreto Umbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Acqualoreto Umbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!