10 Best Apartments To Stay In Aberaman Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Aberaman Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Aberaman Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aberaman Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aberaman Glamorgan. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Aberaman Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Aberaman Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Aberaman Glamorgan:
Station House offers accommodations in Merthyr Tydfil. Station House features views of the river and is 18 miles from Cardiff. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided. Other facilities at Station House include a barbecue.Weston-super-Mare is 30 miles from Station House, and Swansea is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Property was comfortable and good location and having the advantage of private parking in the court yard away from the off road parking
- The beautiful river Taff is just outside the front door.
- Was clean comfy and had everything we could need. Was also well situated for the Brecon Beacons and Cardiff.
- Great location for Bike Park Wales, easy check in, secure bike storage and hose for cleaning bikes. Corner shop next door for buying essentials. The flat is detached so you don’t need to worry about noise.
- Liked the fact it was very clean liked the secure parking liked no waiting in queues to check in liked the privacy ie no other guests coming or going early mornings or late at night
Daisy valley offers accommodations in Merthyr Tydfil. Cardiff is 18 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All units include a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with an oven. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a kettle. Every unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels are provided.The property also has Convenience Store (on site).Weston-super-Mare is 30 miles from Daisy valley, and Swansea is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from Daisy valley.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Tafftrail Bunkhouse offers accommodations in Merthyr Tydfil. Cardiff is 17 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a satellite flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. A toaster and kettle are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Bed linen are available.Weston-super-Mare is 29 miles from Tafftrail Bunkhouse, and Swansea is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 21 miles from Tafftrail Bunkhouse.
- Me and three friends stayed and the hosts were the nicest we’ve come across while having weekends away, they couldn’t do enough for you including giving us lifts to the train station.
- Lovely host, beautiful place,very functional, peace and quite.
- The comfortable apartment, value for money, friendly hosts, safe parking area directly by the property, a great location for relaxation and for exploring the Brecon Beacons.
- Ideal for Bike Park Wales. Couple of adequate pubs/ restaurants within walking distance.
- Offroad parking,and hosts were great very welcoming and helpful, perfect location to get to bikepark wales the next day
James’ Place at Dowlais
James’ Place at Dowlais offers accommodations in Merthyr Tydfil. Cardiff is 21 miles from the property.All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including canoeing and hiking. Swansea is 27 miles from James’ Place at Dowlais. Cardiff Airport is 25 miles away.
I really liked room 3 (Sioni) – very spacious, well appointed and with good views across the valley. It is a room I look forward to using again in the future.
I also liked the email with the instructions and code for operating the door.
- It is a very sweet room with stylish design. The kitchen is well equiped the bed is super comfy and heating is fabulous 🙂
- Easy to access, quiet and had the kitchen equipment I needed. Also, another guest had arrived a day early and checked into the room. The host sorted the problem quickly and then came back to the property to apologise personally. Even though the fault was entirely the other guest’s
- Inside of property is well laid out and very good.
- This place just gets it soooooooo right. Clean, spacious, easy check in, useful kitchenette and good location close to Brecon Beacons (Its not the prettiest view out the window but its close to restaurants and has local shops literally across the street for food supplies). We love self catering accommodation and great to find somewhere that does it so well and on a nightly basis (rather than weekly!!). Been two years in a row and will be back again. And the Welsh cakes were great.
- I really liked room 3 (Sioni) – very spacious, well appointed and with good views across the valley. It is a room I look forward to using again in the future.
Diamond – High Street House
Diamond – High Street House offers accommodations in Porth, just 13 miles from Cardiff. The property is 26 miles from Weston-super-Mare and free private parking is featured.The kitchen is fitted with an oven. A flat-screen TV is provided.Swansea is 23 miles from Diamond – High Street House, and Newport is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 15 miles from Diamond – High Street House.
No reviews yet.
Telelkebire Flat offers accommodations in Pontypridd.A TV is provided.Cardiff is 12 miles from Telelkebire Flat, and Weston-super-Mare is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- above a shop, had a big dining table with everything set out.
- Comfortable for the price although very poor decor..paint peeling/scratched on bathroom door and fridge dirty
- The flat was very homely and cosy, i liked the whole feel of it being in a traditional house and the scenery was great.also very close to family who were only 5 min drive away. Will love to book again next time we visit
- Everything needed for a comfy stay was thought of and provided 🙂
- ..not much. After a long day on the Taff Trail it met our basic needs, though the shower was a bit pathetic. The young man in the convenience store below – the only person we saw – was friendly and had the keys.
Apartment 3 Riverview
One of our best sellers in Pontypridd! Apartment 3 Riverview offers accommodations in Pontypridd, just 10 miles from Cardiff. The property features views of the river and is 22 miles from Weston-super-Mare.The kitchenette features a microwave. A flat-screen TV is available.Swansea is 27 miles from Apartment 3 Riverview, and Newport is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Lovely location very quiet area. Small, quirky property. The maintenance guy was around whilst we stayed and he was very pleasant and helpful.
- A lot of thought has gone into fitting everything you need into a small space. Black out blinds appreciated. The hallway area would benefit from being painted white to make it more inviting but very good value for money.
The layout of the room was cosy, very clean and safe property! Views of the lake were lovely especially with snow!!!!
Everything we needed was there.
Hosts were really helpful even helped when we wanted an extra night on short notice and extra time at property.
- The place had everything we needed, was cosy, clean, and was just perfect for what we wanted.
Lovely little cosy place,beautifully decorated, with lots of extras, fridge with bottled water in, tea/coffee and hot chocolate,with Welsh cakes, ( yummy!) There was a torch, first aid bag and hairdryer, lovely towels, extra bedding, a pen, iron you name it was there.
Little noisy with the water, but no noise from traffic,bed was comfortable, shower was Lovely,
Didn’t use the telly but there is one on the wall, we came over to spend a couple of days with our son as he is at tref uni, it was perfect for this, as it’s only about five minutes away.
Would definitely use again.
Located 10 miles from Cardiff, Studio 14 offers accommodations in Pontypridd. The property features views of the river and is 22 miles from Weston-super-Mare.A flat-screen TV is featured.Swansea is 27 miles from Studio 14, and Newport is 14 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Great communication with the owner – keys very easy to collect.
Location, extras, tea/coffee, welsh cakes, shower gel, ironing board, heater.
Clean and bathroom well presented.
- Everything you need – tea, coffee, milk and some snacks. A very comfortable bed and a nice location on the banks of the River Taff.
- The heater was nice and even in winter it wasn’t long before the room was nice and toasty. The room was very welcoming and very clean. There were lovely welsh cakes to snack on and a variety of hot drinks to make with a couple of bottles of water. There was everything I needed for a comfortable stay, a nice and clean bed, easy to use shower and fresh towels. The view from the window was very relaxing and in the morning I spent a little while contemplating the ducks on the river and watching the little waterfall as I drank my morning tea. If I need to travel to Treforest again I have every intention of rebooking this room again.
- The room is nice. The waterfall is kind of fun for, at least, one night. There are bottles of water, coffee, tea,… really nice. The heater is efficient. (The water bottles are indeed needed with the heater on).
- Clean room … lovey comfy bed and wonderful view outside the window. Nice touch with the mince pies
- Great communication with the owner – keys very easy to collect.
Studio 7 offers accommodations in Pontypridd, 10 miles from Cardiff and 22 miles from Weston-super-Mare.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Swansea is 27 miles from Studio 7, and Newport is 14 miles away. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and canoeing. Cardiff Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Riverview Apartment 4
Located 10 miles from Cardiff, Riverview Apartment 4 offers accommodations in Pontypridd. The property features views of the river and is 22 miles from Weston-super-Mare.A flat-screen TV is provided.Swansea is 27 miles from Riverview Apartment 4, and Newport is 14 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- – the location, parking outside the door, cleanliness of the apartment and a really comfy bed…
- Liked the river view from the window. The property was clean and cosy.
- Small cosy appartment. Average cooking facilities plenty of tea and coffee. Comfy bed 🙂
- Exeptional service . Simple but tastful furnishings. .very comfortable bed and bedding. Great Glengettie Tea and a box of mince pies ..great touch! I’m a little in love with the owner lol who was so helpful and friendly. I’m actually thinking of moving in ….
- Lovely apartment, facilities were better than expected. Would have been helpful to say that there was a fridge and cooking facilities as we would have packed food. Thanks though, we really enjoyed our stay.
Top Apartments In Aberaman Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Aberaman Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Aberaman Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Aberaman Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!