10 Best Apartments To Stay In Abbiadori Sardinia – Top Hotel Reviews
Abbiadori Sardinia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Abbiadori Sardinia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abbiadori Sardinia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abbiadori Sardinia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Abbiadori Sardinia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Abbiadori Sardinia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Abbiadori Sardinia:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sardegna Resort offers accommodations in Abbiadori. Palau is 9 miles away. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a dishwasher, refrigerator and stovetop. Bed linen are available.Olbia is 13 miles from Sardegna Resort, and Bonifacio is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Residenza Sottovento 32
Located 9 miles from Palau and 13 miles from Olbia, Residenza Sottovento 32 offers accommodations in Abbiadori. The property features views of the sea and is 27 miles from Bonifacio. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.La Maddalena is 10 miles from Residenza Sottovento 32, and Porto Cervo is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 14 miles from Residenza Sottovento 32.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a playground, Residenza Capriccioli is located in Porto Cervo. Palau is 11 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or patio. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a refrigerator. Every unit has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Residenza Capriccioli also includes a sun terrace.Olbia is 11 miles from Residenza Capriccioli. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Very close to the nicest beaches in the costa Esmeralda. I love the dog, it was one of the most beautiful dogs I see.
- The property has an awesome style built in all rocks. + It’s super close to 3 small amazing beaches
Big swimmingpool as alternative to permanently full beaches.
Very tidy and orderly resort.
- Location is amazing if you cook yourself – Capricciolli beach nearby and Spiaggia del Principe in walking distance.
- Good location, close to several beaches. Friendly personnel.
Li Tauli Apartments
Featuring a garden, Li Tauli Apartments is located in Marina di Portisco. Palau is 13 miles away. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a patio, all units include cable flat-screen TV, Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with an oven, refrigerator and stovetop. Each unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Li Tauli Apartments also includes a terrace.Bike rental and car rental are available at the property and the area is popular for snorkeling. Olbia is 6 miles from Li Tauli Apartments, and Posada is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 8 miles from Li Tauli Apartments.
- The view was beautiful, the hosts welcoming, the facilities were all we needed plus a bit more. The bed was big and we slept soundly. We were very happy and would revisit.
The hosts – they drove with us to the house and gave us useful on beaches and shopping.
The location is fantastic, magnificent view and the house was very charming.
- Very nice and quiet appartment with a nice view from the terrace.
- Excellent view from an apartment! The area is large and well-groomed. There are a lot of plants. We are very thankful for Valeria and Mario. They were so hospitable and kind.
- Location is great to explore beaches and surrounding on Costa Smeralda. Quiet with nice view. Everything is simple but agreable and host are really great and helpful! .
Villaggio Camping Golfo di Arzachena
Surrounded by Mediterranean parkland, the Golfo features an outdoor pool, sun terrace and restaurant. A free shuttle takes guests to La Conia’s white sandy beaches, 1.9 miles away.All studios at Villaggio Camping Golfo di Arzachena provide satellite TV and air conditioning. Each studio includes a small kitchenette with fridge, and a balcony or patio. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.A classic Italian breakfast is available daily, including freshly baked pastries and fruit juices. It is served in the bar, which is open all day for drinks and light meals.The camping is 17.4 miles from Olbia, and staff can arrange transport to Olbia Airport upon request. Golfo Aranci Port is a 35-minute drive away, and parking is free.Bikes are a great way to explore the area, and can be hired at reception. The tourist resort of Cannigione is just 0.6 miles away.
Stuff were really helpful and positive. Area is very nice with a lot of trees and grass.
But, the best of all was the swimming pool. Water well filtered and it had a very nice rubbery non-slippery bottom. The whole family enjoyed around it.
Lots of options wether you bring your own recreational vehicle, tent, stay in one of the small trailers or the hotel rooms. The campground was very clean and quiet, many areas to deposit refuse or recycle, common use showers and sinks for the campers. The pool was large, clean, lifeguard with plenty of chairs and sun. The cafe was right there for breakfast, lunch or dinner or to have gelato, cafe, a Spritz or a beer. Very friendly staff that spoke multiple languages.
There were hourly shuttle bus to beaches within 10 minutes and a town for shopping
As an American it was a great experience.
- Amazing place, close to both the city centre and the most beautiful beaches in Costa Esmeralda. Clean room, bathroom and comfortable bed. The place has a great atmosphere, where you can fell the camping Life but also you can have a very good room! Staff is great, they welcome you as a friend and go out of their way to make your stay memorable! I’ll be back, mates.
- The location is conveniently close to the village of Cannigione. The bathroom was in good status, large enough and clean. Lots of trees and shade in the camping area. The staff was friendly. All in all ok if you do not spend much time in the room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Ambience of the location,
Value for money for the area.
- Stuff were really helpful and positive. Area is very nice with a lot of trees and grass.
Residence Riva Azzurra
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cannigione, Residence Riva Azzurra offers both rooms and self-catering units with free Wi-Fi. It features a free rooftop swimming pool with hydromassage corner, a typical Sardinian restaurant, as well as well as a playground for children.All accommodation comes with air conditioning and a satellite flat-screen TV. The elegantly decorated units come with a microwave. Some studios and apartments feature a sea-view terrace.You can relax in the swimming pool, which is provided with sun loungers and parasols around it.Palau, with its ferry links to the Maddalena Archipelago, is 8.1 miles from the property. Olbia is a 30-minute drive away.
- Friendly staf. Quite place and enough relaxing beds around the swimmingpool. Very good restaurant underneath the appartments. Beach in front of the hotel, stunning view. Absolute a great stay
- The location of the hotel. The availability of a disabled room. The restaurants and cafes near to the property. The view from the balcony.
- Amazing location overlooking the sea with great pool facilities
- Rooms very spacious and clean with great balcony overlooking the sea. Air conditioning in the rooms worked well and were needed. The best sunbeds we have ever had and although there are not a lot we never had trouble getting them. Pool clean and well maintained. One of the best places we have stayed if not the best.
- Wonderful location and facilities. Swimming pool and jacuzzi. Lovely room. I’d definitely book again this hotel.
Cottage Cala di Volpe by KlabHouse
Boasting a spacious garden with an outdoor swimming pool, together with free WiFi in the houses, Cottage Cala di Volpe by KlabHouse is located in Cala Di Volpe on the island of Sardinia.Each house features a spacious patio with table and chairs, a veranda, and a living/dining area with kitchen. It overlooks the garden and golf course near the property.Porto Cervo is 4.3 miles from the property, while Olbia Airport is a 30-minute drive away. The entrance to the Pevero Golf Club is 0.6 miles from the apartment.
- Big house, bed very comfy. lot of space for family. Nuccio the owner is very nice and makes you feel at ease. The pool is beautiful.
- The setting was stunning, and a close proximity to some fabulous beaches. The apartment was very well equipt with plenty of crockery & pots and pans, which made eating in much easier.
- Tolle Lage, sehr ruhig und trotzdem alles gut mit dem Auto zu erreichen,wie Strände, Restaurants und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten. Sehr schöner Pool.
- A POSIZIONE E SEMPRE OTTIMA , LA PISCINA STUPENDA E LA LOCALITA UNICA COME SEMPRE
- Abbiamo soggiornato per il nostro anniversario in questa fantastica struttura, posto incantevole nel cuore della costa smeralda. Le ville sono veramente fantastiche complete di ogni servizio, ma chi fa la differenza è il mitico Nuccio! Chiedi ed è subito a disposizione per qualsiasi esigenza! Torneremo sicuramente!! Le ville di Cala di Volpe una garanzia!!! A presto!!!!
Vallemare Residence e Residenza
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Vallemare Residence e Residenza is located in Baja Sardinia. Palau is 7 miles away. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and include a sitting area. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bidet in each unit. Towels are featured.Vallemare Res e Residenza also includes an outdoor pool.Olbia is 13 miles from Vallemare Residence e Residenza. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 15 miles from Vallemare Residence e Residenza.
- It’s very quiet and the staff was friedly, but you need a (rental) car to get around.
Really spacious apartment
Good pool and views
Handy for beaches of Costa Smerelda (Baia Sardinia 10 mins drive; most others within 20-30 mins)
Excellent loo roll / toilet brush combo holder
- The view from the apartment is breathtaking. Very nice place, close to Baia Sardinia.
Very helpful staff
you can get a bus from the air port at stand 6 but need to get a taxis back if you have no car
Quiet location and the road is separated by a hedge and so didn’t notice it.
Augustine drove me to the super market which was very helpful
Its a good base to travel from
- We had the “500 meters from the reception” room which was very nice! Palm trees, covered car park, nice terrace, view..
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Golfo Pevero, a 5-minute drive from the centre of Porto Cervo, Chrysalis Bay offers sea-view apartments with a balcony and seating area. Free parking is available on site.This classic-style apartments feature a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher. The private balcony comes with sun loungers.Restaurants, bars and discos can be found nearby. Golf Club Pevero putting greens are 1,000 feet from the Chrysalis Bay, while Porto Rotondo is a 30-minute drive away.
- the view from the appartments is amazing! and the appartment has everything for you to cook.
- View was the best thing about it. Stunning bay. The location is quiet
- Chrysalis Bay has an exceptional location and the view over Piccolo Pevero Golf is just breathtaking. The Piccolo Pevero Beach is at 2 minutes distance and the Grande Pevero Beach (which is bigger and shadier) is at 5 minutes distance. The surroundings of this location are just charming – the sea is turquoise, the oleanders are in bloom and this contributes to the magical atmosphere. The staff is very helpful and eager to accommodate any requests – they allowed us a couple of extra hours of the official check-out time. Each room has a parking space so it can’t get easier than that.
- Breath taking balcony view! Easy parking, 5 minutes walk to a beautiful sea! 5 minutes drive to 3 supermarkets/ Gas stations. I would totally recommend this place Its near porto cervo and baia sardinia which is wonderful places to visit. Giacomo in the reception was so kind and helpful. Apartment had full equipment even more than necessary spacious and clean. Quiet neighborhood.
We receive a very warm welcome at our arrival. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Seeing the apartment was a pleasant surprise as the picture did not show in full the functionality and comfort that we found.
The view to the bay was literally breathtaking.
Gorgeous beach just few minutes walk.
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Palazzo Beddoro is located in San Pantaleo, just 10 miles from Palau. Olbia is 9 miles away.The accommodation features a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a refrigerator and stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Towels are provided.Bonifacio is 29 miles from Palazzo Beddoro, and La Maddalena is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The apartment is in a beautiful historic house in the central zone of the village. A lovely clean property.
- Location, location, location (charming little village with excellent vibe, close to all main points of interest on Costa Smeralda). Then the comfort of the room. Even if it was very close to the village’s main square where concerts were held on two nights, the windows had a pretty good sound proofing so there we had no sleep issues.
- you are really in the middle of a small and beautiful village.
- Just wonderful, in every way. Beautifully decorated, perfectly located. The highlight of our trip.
- Pretty and charming studio, with all the needed facilities, easy communication with the owner, lovely village, many restaurants with good quality and price, perfect “bar” around the corner for breakfast and evening drinks. Perfect location (if you have a car) to visit Costa Smeralda.
Top Apartments In Abbiadori Sardinia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Abbiadori Sardinia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Abbiadori Sardinia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Abbiadori Sardinia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!